Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129083 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
Bally na fool, he said tboss is d fake housemate dat she is a bad luck and her bed is cursed
E come be lyk say nah the truth o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
We are taking it to the street .
Beautiful women supporting beautiful women.

Badly photoshopped photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3513382_img20160319wa142_jpeg38c10f9a5cdb3c05b8422a98f57efb14

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Men, I never knew dis HMs ar so intelligent. Wow!. They just mentioned how Biggie has been manipulating d show to favour Tbos. Wow!, welldone guys. We too ar aware.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Alwaysblessed: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bally, Efe, Marvis, Bisola...be talking about how people, who move close to TBoss of stay on her bed, get evicted.
grin They are suspecting she may be the fake HM grin That she left one of her boxes on Sunday, cos she knew she wasn't going anywhere.
Dey bin warning themselves not to go near that bed cos they still can't fathom why TTT left
grin

I like you because you used to explain things with enough details but whenever it involves Efe you are always partial

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2017
to9ine:

I have never seen u so humble as I have seen today. I have been waiting for u to hurl expletives as u normally do.. It is not ur type that scares me. Broke ass niggar smiley
humble cheesy cheesy cheesy you need to be schooled on how to read people , u bore me with ur claims and its my prerogative to decide if i shld reply u or not

Mr to9ine u feed off my mentions , depend on it to gain relevance , u can only try so much cheesy cheesy cheesy u would neva make sense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Bisola - I wasn't watching DNA singing when they were showing them on stage yesterday, I no go lie to you. I was searching for Tony in the crowd...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

Badly photoshopped photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3513382_img20160319wa142_jpeg38c10f9a5cdb3c05b8422a98f57efb14
who are these ones , i hate women like this , that act like leaches angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Alwaysblessed: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:
Men, I never knew dis HMs ar so intelligent. Wow!. They just mentioned how Biggie has been manipulating d show to favour Tbos. Wow!, welldone guys. We too ar aware.

Are you this daft?
Is her votes that is keeping her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Paranoia is the name of the game. How can u eat her food n yet be scared of her. O ga o (in Bisola voice) . The fear of tboss in that house is real.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2017
So much hate for one person. TTT never slept on t boss's bed. If anyone gave him bad luck it is the fat dirty looking bitch bisola

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
We are taking it to the street .
Beautiful women supporting beautiful women.
lmao dominique tho she just couldn't allow you enjoy it for a day at least cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Awwww, I've been busted.
u dont expect those ugly girls to support tboss b4 na

When i see her fans online , they are usually classy beautiful girls

Only those ones can relate to her

those girls in that picture can never support her na, see their cheap jeans self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Bisola you are just a jealous witch and marvis is a disgrace to all princesses in Nigeria. Gossip, moronic and gluttonous

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2017
tsquaure:
Paranoia is the name of the game. How can u eat her food n yet be scared of her. O ga o (in Bisola voice) . The fear of tboss in that house is real.
lol you are seeing human deception...bally gisted wella with her this mrn o, same as the others...funny enough the more the hate, the more I like her.......that's just how I am

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Bisola you are just a jealous witch and marvis is a disgrace to all princesses in Nigeria. Gossip, moronic and gluttonous
abeg i dey work and i cant view it , what did bigteethsola say exactly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Biggie asked Bassey to hand over to Efe officially, and he's doing so now...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
tsquaure:
na real wah.. Efe: anytime i dey dress tboss bed i dy always call father father.. Even if she sit too close to me, i go commot sit for floor..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
So much hate for one person. TTT never slept on t boss's bed. If anyone gave him bad luck it is the fat dirty looking bitch bisola
TTT was the architect of his own destiny . He messed his game the day he decided to play it with deceit. He showed us at every point that d only important person to him was Tony.not his family not his housemates. Just him Tony.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2017
What efe, bisola, marvis and bally are doing is really uncalled for, if you don't like someone you don't go around talking smack about them...

They don't like Tboss, we all know they should just let her be, what they are doing is the definition of hatred...

They are all just crappy...

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Brief.
Biggie has invited a Film director and cinematographer to help train the HMs on how to use the camera and other film equipments. They have to shoot their owm video with the imited equipments available, so they have to make use of their creativity...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
I don't think it is about Jealousy again . The whole house is really scared of her. U know what they say about things we don't understand . We fear them. Don't hate d players hate the game . Everyone of them contributed in the gossip this morning . Efe Bally Bisola Marvis

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
Lol am not viewing either, am on the road. Just reading up on facebook. They said t boss 's bed is cursed.... That she is the fake housemate because she knew she wasn't going on Sunday blah blah blah.
I used to respect Bally, but he is nothing more than a useless old gossip.
Efe is not surprising, I saw through that one a long time ago. One day his true character will be revealed and people will see what I saw a long time ago.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
she said tboss is d witch of d house dat how can tony leave before tboss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
sod09:
wicked....u just killed a nigga angry grin
Everyone knows the picture is a Photoshop. That is Linda ikeji's gate and t shirt. You honestly think someone like her will support t boss?
Use your head and understand sarcasm. Killed which nigga. Tchew
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
We are taking it to the street . Beautiful women supporting beautiful women.
My brother u lack taste grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
She is just a stupid fat fool.
Ugly dirty slut.
That house is so toxic, I barely watch that show anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Lol am not viewing either, am on the road. Just reading up on facebook. They said t boss 's bed is cursed.... That she is the fake housemate because she knew she wasn't going on Sunday blah blah blah.
I used to respect Bally, but he is nothing more than a useless old gossip.
Efe is not surprising, I saw through that one a long time ago. One day his true character will be revealed and people will see what I saw a long time ago.
to be honest , bally hasnt been behaving properly for weeks now , i have to stick to him , because the moment i remove my focus from any candidate i will no longer enjoy the show

Tboss fake cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy marvis has neva been known to say sensible things , that's why she and efe relate well , as for bigteethsola she is mourning ttt and hating on tboss cause ttt liked her

efe cheesy cheesy cheesy all efe fans Aren't supporting him for any other reason other than he is poor , no need to waste time explaining his other flaws , as long as u cant prove that he is not poor , they will read ur tots as hate

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Northkendal:
girls , she is hurting , ignore bigteethsola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obontami: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Ekinematitocs:

He's trying to be nice of late because he has now come in terms with reality that his Tbore is shit.
Hopelessness has made him to be somewhat subtle now.
tboss toto go get wrinkles sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Na wah for these housemates. see what superstitions can do. they av forgotten that they were d ones nominating, the viewers vote and whoever has the lowest vote is evicted. now i know why this country never moves forward. smh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.