Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,319 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3114795 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Laveda:
#TeamBally #VoteBally
grin
Salatamus.....gratias amore
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Voting every second. Let my money finish, I don't care. grin
lmao, dats d spirit. Teamtboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Wowwww!
I'm flabbergasted @pleasant, awesome. Your lady is loyal and humble. Thanks so..so much, I appreciate this...

KingDerin:
Have been wondering why d craziness about this simple looking guy,until now..He is loyal!He has his own faults but his friends are lucky to have him,in the world we are that Dog eats dog,to find a loyal human is difficult even in the game of survival he still hold on tight to friendship,amazing..i just hope its mutual.
Special shoutout to Princesskab,your pleasant personality is awesome!#teamsiddondeylook.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
vladimiros:

Most Nigerians would have voted ttt if he mentioned his family

Mothers would have voted for him massively..
most Efe fans would have voted if he didn't nominate Efe first

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
We are taking it to the street .
Beautiful women supporting beautiful women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Voting every second.
Let my money finish, I don't care. grin

Haba but u said u would save your money till finals.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2017
bibijegede:

Nawa o..at home? Which home?? Multichoice home?
So his wife let him in?
His media tour? What else will he say if not his usual lie
Please it's enough. You guys wanted him and now he's out. Move on. Who in that house doesn't lie? Move on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ellahzy(f): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Thisboysef:
Hahahah nairalanders and BBNaija be like *that jacob zuma pic*
no be lie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
oh wadaeff!! Would've been a nice twist tho....thanks for the info dear
what ebuka actually said is that ultimate hoh guarantees u a spot in the top 6,
we don't actually know how many people will be left for the finals,
thanks for voting tboss,
please keep voting for her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
eosigwe:
Efe wey no send Debbie.. why I go send her kwanu?
She is the least sensible person on this thread.

#Bally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2017
chivalerie:

Haba but u said u would save your money till finals.
Me and you no dey the same level. Forget nairaland. You grab?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Good morning, Dear.
Unfortunately, I didn't type along. Monday D.S. are usually about nominations...not really the detailed, different questions' D.S. Yesterday's was about who they'd have nominated if they were in Efe's shoes, how they felt about the nomination...
Do have a great day ahead!

princesszizi:

@Princesskab, please can you give a thorough update on the DS. I missed it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Haba! Threebear, I thought you were more than this? undecided

You guys couldn't even get people that speak good English? See grammatical blunders grin

And this is you who was castigating me for using a picture of a shirt with Efe printed on it.

Please take this down...the fact that Linda Ikeji is supporting TBore should give us a clear picture of who she is. No wonder Efe keeps putting her up for eviction grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Juss: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Biggie should get EFE a nose brush
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Thisboysef(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2017
ellahzy:

no be lie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Me and you no dey the same level. Forget nairaland. You grab?

Na of course we are not. I hope u grab too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Fglows:

sincerely I couldn't sleep last night..I was just remembering all his saturday night crazy dance moves!team TTT FOREVER.

This just to lift ur spirit; it is not like u re more of Team TTT than ME or anybody out there, you just need to move on and find another HM to queue behind like everyone else who has lost their favourite to the game.
You can consider joining Team Tboss, Debie-Rise or Bisola if u hate Bassey that so much, remember that players will always take a bow and leave but the game never dies

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
You no even try with your photoshopped pics... try give an expert to help uou make it look real. Tboss is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
Good morning, Dear.
Unfortunately, I didn't type along. Friday D.S. are usually about nominations...not really the detailed, different questions' D.S. Yesterday's was about who they'd have nominated if they were in Efe's shoes, how they felt about the nomination...
Do have a great day ahead!

Sweet 'rat' tongue You have been running away from me, not fair!

We used to be like Bonnie and Clyde angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Smellymouth:
Other teams are upset that Efe nominated their favorite HMs, ayam not understanding o!!
Shey na the Biggie Ninjas him go nominate?Abi he should've nominated Don Jazzy and the DNA twins?? cheesy
grin grin "Ninjas" Savage.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

You people will be so humiliated, I truly pity you. Now you are comparing yourself with God, because of a miserly we chat. Gosh
And some person liked this comment. This blasphemous poo
yinmu for you. I am not an efe fan but I can sense the grace of God upon the dude's life. So safe ur energy for campaigning for your Aunty Tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

Lol, u must be fan of outlaws, I prefer the john dillinger and billie frechette story though..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
How do you mean pls? Your lady is loyal...

zicoraads:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
stunning4real:
yinmu for you. I am not an efe fan but I can sense the grace of God upon the dude's life. So safe ur energy for campaigning for your Aunty Tboss
But you are older than her, so what do I call you?
Mummy?
Hahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Dem don dy gossip about tboss again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

Haba! Threebear, I thought you were more than this? undecided

You guys couldn't even get people that speak good English? See grammatical blunders grin

And this is you who was castigating me for using a picture of a shirt with Efe printed on it.

Please take this down...the fact that Linda Ikeji is supporting TBore should give us a clear picture of who she is. No wonder Efe keeps putting her up for eviction grin
Castigating you?
You want to tell me you have been commenting here?
How come I've never noticed you undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Bally na fool, he said tboss is d fake housemate dat she is a bad luck and her bed is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2017
stunning4real:
Save.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2017
Gossip time
The rugrats crew gossiping about Tboss, hehehe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Efe, why such hatred for tboss?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Bally, Efe, Marvis, Bisola...be talking about how people, who move close to TBoss of stay on her bed, get evicted.
grin They are suspecting she may be the fake HM grin That she left one of her boxes on Sunday, cos she knew she wasn't going anywhere.
Dey bin warning themselves not to go near that bed cos they still can't fathom why TTT left
grin
They said TTT's exit is the most shocking to them, that they could have bet before now that he won't leave till final

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
The 4 musketeers now running away from Tboss like a plague

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.