Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129070 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
to be honest , bally hasnt been behaving properly for weeks now , i have to stick to him , because the moment i remove my focus from any candidate i will no longer enjoy the show

Tboss fake cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy marvis has neva been known to say sensible things , that's why she and efe relate well , as for bigteethsola she is mourning ttt and hating on tboss cause ttt liked her

efe cheesy cheesy cheesy all efe fans Aren't supporting him for any other reason other than he is poor , no need to waste him explaining his other flaws , as long as u cant prove that he is not poor , they will read ur tots as hate
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Alwaysblessed:

Are you this daft?
Is her votes that is keeping her

Stop dat delusional rant. Can one expect anything better frm a supporter of one of d most manifestly deceptive & manipulative HMs ever.
What votes ar keeping her in d house?. Biggie's game has been decoded by viewers & even d HMs. Viewers know something is fishy, d HMs know something is fishy based on d preferential treatment they ar suspecting she could even be Biggie's agent. After a week of no-evictions, he puts up four but evicts one in order to keep his gal. Only d obsessed 14% still remain deluded, even when d remaining HMs know something isn't right.
Even her 14% is a major doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
So much hate for one person. TTT never slept on t boss's bed. If anyone gave him bad luck it is the fat dirty looking bitch bisola
He slept there b4 the party on saturday grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2017
fitzmayowa:
What efe, bisola, marvis and bally are doing is really uncalled for, if you don't like someone you don't go around talking smack about them...

They don't like Tboss, we all know they should just let her be, what they are doing is the definition of hatred...

They are all just crappy...
Yes. the truth is that they are sentimental and have cloudy judgement. i just pity efe because those he believes to be his friends will be his downfall especially bally and marvis.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

But you are older than her, so what do I call you?
Mummy?
Hahahahaha
I am me. Even my kids don't call me mummy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

Stop dat delusional rant. Can one expect anything better frm a supporter of one of d most manifestly deceptive & manipulative HMs ever.
What votes ar keeping her in d house?. Biggie's game has been decoded by viewers & even d HMs. Viewers know something is fishy, d HMs know something is fishy based on d preferential treatment they ar suspecting she could even be Biggie's agent. After a week of no-evictions, he puts up four but evicts one in order to keep his gal. Only d obsessed 14% still remain deluded, even when d remaining HMs know something isn't right
Always ranting and making no sense. Like get a hobby. Most times I skip your post because it is always lacking of intelligence and good points .How can two people be evicted ?
8 housemates, three more evictions before the final week, does it make any sense Two people will be evicted?
Senseless ranting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
And Bailly and Debby got my votes this week!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
So much hate for one person. TTT never slept on t boss's bed. If anyone gave him bad luck it is the fat dirty looking bitch bisola

He did 100%. And if Bisola fat dirty,what are u?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
ovoP:
He slept there b4 the party on saturday grin
But he has been sleeping with bisola both literally and figuratively. undecided
Still the slut didn't think she had anything to do with it?
She is so jealous and full of hate always nominating t boss. She will find out how stupid she is when she discovers the man is married.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
girls , she is hurting , ignore bigteethsola
E waye lode! Calling someone a witch. Haba bisola. "untouchable clique" gang up against those that r not of their interest and put the blame on others. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Thisboysef(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
I jst dey laugh diz madam nose ring

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

I sight yhu bruh..
Nurf respekt.. cool
Good morning oga smellogrin

Your girl need your epp
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Okay Dear. Noted. Thanks much...

Alwaysblessed:

I like you because you used to explain things with enough details but whenever it involves Efe you are always partial
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2017
She will just move on and she is not stupid. You just jealous of her....shame
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Am trying hard not to judge this housemates. Dis game messes with ur head. Paranoia n fear begins to set in. Remember none except maybe Bassey knows that Tony was married n still is. Am sure I wouldn't have been able to fathom his eviction if I was a housemate. His game was tight . A strong housemate. Plenty talents . They all were in awe of him . Even Debie rise surprised. That she wasn't evicted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2017
The housemates can believe and say whatever they want,I will keep voting TBoss until she leaves.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2017
citiq:

He did 100%. And if Bisola fat dirty,what are u?
Toned, neat and sexy. undecided
Your bisola needs to hit the gym asap,omotola is almost 40 with four grown kids but I will pick her over and over again before I touch pigsola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

What votes ar keeping her in d house?. Biggie's game has been decoded by viewers & even d HMs. Viewers know something is fishy, d HMs know something is fishy based on d preferential treatment they ar suspecting she could even be Biggie's agent. After a week of no-evictions, he puts up four but evicts one in order to keep his gal. Only d obsessed 14% still remain deluded, even when d remaining HMs know something isn't right.
what makes a person manipulative. can u explain pls?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2017
am not a prophet but I can see Bassey going home on sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Toned, neat and sexy. undecided
Your bisola needs to hit the gym asap,omotola is almost 40 with four grown kids but I will pick her over and over again before I touch pigsola

You and kemen should inform us when una don set up yur gym. Again u just jealous
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Can't unite under a senseless girl, she might carry the 25 million and share to different men. Better t boss gets 14 percent on the final week and Efe wins the money than give 1 vote to stupidsola.
Mumu woman
Old thing without brain
I will never vote her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
prescar14:
The housemates can believe and say whatever they want,I will keep voting TBoss until she leaves.
thanks and God bless
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Next Sunday evicted HM will confirm to doubters d consequence of sleeping in Tboss bed or/and been too close to her when Basset is evicted

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

But he has been sleeping with bisola both literally and figuratively. undecided
Still the slut didn't think she had anything to do with it?
She is so jealous and full of hate always nominating t boss. She will find out how stupid she is when she discovers the man is married.
I just pity bisola if she finds out that thintalltony is actually and has confessed that he was using her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Can't unite under a senseless girl, she might carry the 25 million and share to different men. Better t boss gets 14 percent on the final week and Efe wins the money than give 1 vote to stupidsola.
Mumu woman
Old thing without brain
I will never vote her.

One Bisola is better than 1000 Tboss.....lol

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2017
The father is the strongest among them, he's a man, others are female cheesy

Donbabajay12:

and he left his dad to face Eviction Scare..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2017
A guest(TBase) is around...
He'll be taking the HMs on how to handle the camera and the light.

He's tutoring them now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2017
citiq:

One Bisola is better than 1000 Tboss.....lol
In what exactly?
Beauty?
Fashion sense?
Cooking?
Decency?
Class?
Yes she can sing but she couldn't win project fame.
She is a good actress yet she is a Z list actress at best... I've never watched any movie she has featured in.
So what and where exactly is she better than t boss.
Being fat and out of shape
Looking dirty with that horrendous skin colour
Messing around with every single man in the house
Having a baby outside wedlock
Throwing herself at men who never claim her.
Tell me please I'm waiting ?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2017
ajoke21:

E waye lode! Calling someone a witch. Haba bisola. "untouchable clique" gang up against those that r not of their interest and put the blame on others. Smh!
can u hate som1 like bisola? Not possible na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ajoke21(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2017
citiq:
Next Sunday evicted HM will confirm to doubters d consequence of sleeping in Tboss bed or/and been too close to her when Basset is evicted
if bassey leaves, it will be due to low votes. i believe reality game show like dis is never meant for naija. they shouldn't come up with a new edition untill we r ready for it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2017
A guest is in d house
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:
Men, I never knew dis HMs ar so intelligent. Wow!. They just mentioned how Biggie has been manipulating d show to favour Tbos. Wow!, welldone guys. We too ar aware.

How? can you cite a couple of examples? Apart from getting nicer clothes for Saturday night parties, I don't know which other advantage she gets over housemates. If big brother favours Tboss like you claim, he wouldn't have given that kind of HoH task he gave on Sunday, he would have manipulated it for her to win it. After Efe won the task, even the ninjas knew Tboss will definitely be up, why didn't big brother change the ultimate HoH twist in her favour? Let's put a stop to all these conspiracy theories biko.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.