Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145645 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

And Bally?
Are you admitting that your boss is a slut?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
I guess you didn't hear when Bisola was telling them then, before they were called one after the other. Her mich was ceasing.
And some other time, they did mention among themselves that they may still use the toilet once or twice before the drug starts working. I heard it.

crowntoro:
Really?? Did they show the diary room? I am actually not disputing what u said, but just wanted to be sure it was medication they were being called to come and take in the diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

BISOLA AND OGA BALLY NKO?
I am not defending any of them. If Bisola is a slut for going down on TTT and kissing Bally, then Tboss is also a slut for getting fondled and fingered by Miyonce. QED!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
all these guys on this thread using female moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur time is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
I am not defending any of them. If Bisola is a slut for going down on TTT and kissing Bally, then Tboss is also a slut for getting fondled and fingered by Miyonce. QED!
abeg shut it

So mouth game and cuddling are equal in ur eyes

Which is easier to do?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
you mean the fake recharge cards? Nah today we don dey hear say unah dey vote her as mad people wey una be? After all the money spending and mouth action fragile Debie beats her hands down every Sunday. Who una dey deceive? At this point, any vote on her is as wasted as waste itself. Keep voting though, like you said, Sunday is at the corner.
Girl Biko how can a recharge card be fake kwanu?
If my messages doesn't convince you, then your case is hopeless.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
LOL @FINGERED......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Your body dey Hot, seems like you are a new member or fake account eager to be noticed. Wait till Dominique gets her hands on you and you taste your first prison. You will be calm, cool and collected.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hi..#vote Debbie Rise today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:
I guess you didn't hear when Bisola was telling them then, before they were called one after the other. Her mich was ceasing.
And some other time, they did mention among themselves that they may still use the toilet once or twice before the drug starts working. I heard it.

not watching, just asked if the diary room was showed

your tone though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Housemates saying Debie told every one of them different ages...
And she confirmed it too, and they laughed about it that even Bassey doesn't know her enough.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
femiyonse:
Hi..#vote Debbie Rise today.
i have Nd still doing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Superpower:
what exactly did she say
You want to hear it from me? I will indulge you.
Yesterday while she was "gossiping" with Debie, she said that #25mill is nothing to her as she would make that so easily because she stays in Abuja. "You know Abuja nau! having a light skin together with being a half caste in Nigeria is a hot cake" Tboss said. "Yes, and you are a fine girl" Debie affirmed. Tboss went ahead to tell Debbie that an old friend on hers sent her a text a day before she came into the house saying "There is someone I want you to meet, it will be worth it, I promise". This is what she does, a high profiled aristo. Reason why "her friend " who is obviously into that line of business sent her that kind of text. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are...

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bally hit 3 outta 8.

"This is Big Brother. The incredible Miss versatile, Bisola, pls take your position, wait for the buzzer and aim high."

Bisola goes next.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls expose them
HandsomeJude:
all these guys on this thread using female moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur time is coming soon

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Yesterday while she was "gossiping" with Debie, she said that #25mill is nothing to her as she would make that so easily because she stays in Abuja. "You know Abuja nau! having a light skin together with being a half caste in Nigeria is a hot cake" Tboss said. "Yes, and you are a fine girl" Debie affirmed. Tboss went ahead to tell Debbie that an old friend on hers sent her a text a day before she came into the house saying "There is someone I want you to meet, it will be worth it, I promise". This is what she does, a high profiled aristo. Reason why "her friend " who is obviously into that line of business sent her that kind of text. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are...
HMMM..... EXPERIENCE..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
HandsomeJude:
abeg shut it

So mouth game and cuddling are equal in ur eyes

Which is easier to do?
Ask me this when you are up to 18 years, until then, keep being stupid for no reason.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
crowntoro:
see brag cheesy cheesy

50years shocked
Did u check before posting?? cheesy
yes. I mean it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Debie said she dreamt about Big Brother grin
TBoss said you're always dreaming about him
She said No, it is her first time, that he's not dark, he's like The Okoye, or she could have even used her sister to describe
TBoss said how we wan know, we wey we no even know your real age, na different ages you tell you
She then said his body is built, he was wearing a checker shirt with blue chinos.
She jumps up that she's excited she saw her dad

They're now trying to guess his age, marital status..
Debie and Bisola said they long to see him, even if it's his face. Bisola said she just wants to satisfy her curiosity.
Bally said they can never know.
Efe says he's in in 20's. TBoss said 40's. Bisola says 30's.
Debie said she doesn't think he's married. And they asked her, what if he's married? Debie - I'll think about it smiley
They however think he can't be in his 20's cos he talks maturely and scolds sometimes like a father....

grin Big Brother is a force, it's a phenomenon...
HMs on a Coca-Cola Ultimate search

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Ask me this when you are up to 18 years, until then, keep being stupid for no reason.
YOU BODY DEY HOT ABI?.. ASK PRINCESS ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL HER HOW FAR.. YOU WILL SOON GO ON EXILE.. CONTUNUUU..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superpower(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
you are a bloody liar.may God deliver you.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Debie-Rising above all. Keep voting guys
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
hahahahaha , trying so hard to get on my nerves cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is handling comparable to mouth game?

All these nonsense wen people dey talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Girl Biko how can a recharge card be fake kwanu?
If my messages doesn't convince you, then your case is hopeless.
Used by your customers. They are as fake as you trying to act all enlightened and exposed when you don't know the ABC of using something as common as a Mobile App. That is being Hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
What a cooked up mess!
Some people are so low.
I guess you missed the part she said ,she doesn't want to make money that will make her feel dirty afterwards ?
Or when she said she have rejected not 1,not 2 not three men who have solicited her for their sexual quest.
Or when she said that the friend in question was married and they have not spoken for three years plus.
Why are women like this?
Tufia
Spits in disgust.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is Big Brother. HMs, pls move to the arena immediately
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Your body dey Hot, seems like you are a new member or fake account eager to be noticed. Wait till Dominique gets her hands on you and you taste your first prison. You will be calm, cool and collected.
Awww, I'm all shivery and scared. I trust Dominique who is a super mod to do her job very well, she can never ever ban someone that has not disobeyed Nairaland's rules. I know you are an ex Nairaland convict, unlike you, I know my rights and I read the rules.

Still on the matter which is BBNAIJA2017, your boss's time is up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ifunayalov:
attention team debie-rise in the diaspora!!

please don't depend only on wechat to save her.

this week is really tough!

please send some dough home to someone you can trust to vote 100 SMS per sim card for her.
we need to deliver debie-rise to the Finals!!
God bless everyone and their family members that have spared money and time to Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 God bless you really good. thank you
Nice one

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Task - Paintball chocolate shooting task.

Biggie says it's a familiar sight, but painful memories to test their endurance
There will be 8 targets with different amounts of points. HMs are advised to aim at those with highest number of points. When each HM exhausts his balls, it'll be game over.

Any HM that wins will have one of his/her bags returned.

"The astonishing Bosslady, you go on first, pls take your position"
TBoss is on hers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Used by your customers. They are as fake as you trying to act all enlightened and exposed when you don't know the ABC of using something as common as a Mobile App. That is being Hopeless.
Yeah I don't. But that's the only thing you have over me.
You know how to use a mobile app, that is incredible, what else do you know?
You can't beat me at any subject.
You can't beat me physically.
I am very well read, very vast in Knowledge ,from the holy Bible to the works of great historians, I have all the quotes inscribed deep within.
You are not nearly as athletic as I am.
Study my fingers that's an artist finger , I can draw a replica of even your shadows and make it convincing.
I have a masters degree in psychology and I was awarded the best graduating student of my department.
I am nearly 7 feet tall with the body of a god.
So shoot me, I don't know how to use a mobile app to send a recharge card, but I use it to make transactions that matters ,I use it send alerts that are meaningful .
Oh! I am so hopeless
It pays to be this hopeless.
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.