Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145401 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
TBoss is through with hers. She's complaining that she doesn't think she had up to 8 shots. Other HMs said she did, Efe said some didn't get to the wall.

"This is Big Brother. Baritone Bally, pls stand. Take your position and wait for the buzzer. Good luck."

Bally is on his now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
So you think that in reality TBoss will live in the same space with a dirty person like Efe?... You must be daydreamig.. You sef, can you live with a dirty person like Efe? .. She's the one tolerating and putting up with their mess
PrincessKab:
They ain't making up anything. They're only tolerating her and keeping their cool. It's not their fathers' house and they'll be leaving soon. It's just a matter of one week...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
They will be counted, your votes are valid. It's traffic on the line. It doesn't matter, you need not panic. Many people have been experiencing same. All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

geekybabe:
Hi.evryone. is there anyone is teamtboss or any other teams dat have been getting confirmation messages?

Almost evryone from team debie-rise is complaining of not getting confirmation after sending in their votes by sms.

I hope Big brother is not trying to play a fast one on us
geekybabe:
Hi.evryone. is there anyone is teamtboss or any other teams dat have been getting confirmation messages?

Almost evryone from team debie-rise is complaining of not getting confirmation after sending in their votes by sms.

I hope Big brother is not trying to play a fast one on us

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Efe had hits too, he had a red point target.

"This is Big Brother. Debie-Rise, take your position and go for the balls high. Good luck."

Debie goes next.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Debie also had hits, no red point target.

"This is Big Brother. Marvis, you're the next. Good luck to you, at the sound of the buzzer"

Marvis goes next.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keep Voting for TBoss.. We will suprise them again on Sunday as usual

#BossNation
awesome4:
I'm voting for TBoss kiss kiss say no to hate and she is the reason I watch bb9ja cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
And they threw us to the wolves but we came back leading the pack. grin
The fire that destroys the mighty palace, starts with just a light from a match stick.
Team Bossnation ,we are now a movement.
Let our enemies tremble.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
The fire that destroys the mighty palace, starts with just a light from a match stick.
Let our enemies tremble.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
frankfiny:
So you think that in reality TBoss will live in the same space with a dirty person like Efe?... You must be daydreamig.. You sef, can you live with a dirty person like Efe? .. She's the one tolerating and putting up with their mess

Abeg shut am. It surprises me seeing confirmed unenlightened ghetto rats worshiping Tboss.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
frankfiny:
Didn't you tell her she was awesome and should never change?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Marvis too, no red point target.

Bisola - And Will Smith will be making this shooting target look easy...
grin grin grin

(Seems they want to go again)

This is BB. HMs, weldone. At the end of this round, your scores are:
TBoss - 0
Bisola - 0
Efe - 100
Debie - 0
Marvis - 0
Bally - 0

Big Brother noticed that you struggled so hard for it, BB is kind and generous, hence will give another round. At the end of this second round, your scores will be added and this will be done in similar order.

TBoss goes first.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hahahah.. They are not tired yet.. They will keep plotting even after BBN grin

Let's keep Voting TBoss

Shame will cover their faces again on Sunday... As Usual
Brownbarbie97:
grin#pepperdemgang.Say no to hate.pls send "Vote Tboss" to 32052 let's take this beautiful,outspoken yet misunderstood nd hated lady to the finals.God bless

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
frankfiny:
Keep Voting for TBoss.. We will suprise them again on Sunday as usual

#BossNation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
"This is BB. Weldone, TBoss. You just scored a 100"

"Bally take your position, at the sound of the buzzer, take your best shot. Good luck"

Bally goes next.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
"This is BB. Bally, weldone. 100"

"Bisola, you are next, take your position. At the sound of the buzzer, show what you can do"

Bisola goes next.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please dont cry on Sunday.. And i hope you dont stay close to the Lagos Bridge grin
CookieLaVee:
you mean the fake recharge cards? Nah today we don dey hear say unah dey vote her as mad people wey una be? After all the money spending and mouth action fragile Debie beats her hands down every Sunday. Who una dey deceive? At this point, any vote on her is as wasted as waste itself. Keep voting though, like you said, Sunday is at the corner.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
They think we are here to play games.
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
"This is BB. The incredible Miss versatile. BB was hoping your versatility will extend to shooting, obviously not.

"Captain Nipples, let's go. Good luck"

Efe goes next.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
CookieLaVee:
Lol, why are you crying? I haven't asked you to submit your CV. I see right through your delusions. Cry Cry adult.
If I wanted to submit my CV, I would have told you the size of my cock, but I will reserve that surprise till the day we meet. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Yeah I don't. But that's the only thing you have over me.
You know how to use a mobile app, that is incredible, what else do you know?
You can't beat me at any subject.
You can't beat me physically.
I am very well read, very vast in Knowledge ,from the holy Bible to the works of great historians, I have all the quotes inscribed deep within.
You are not nearly as athletic as I am.
Study my fingers that's an artist finger , I can draw a replica of even your shadows and make it convincing.
I have a masters degree in psychology and I was awarded the best graduating student of my department.
I am nearly 7 feet tall with the body of a god.
So shoot me, I don't know how to use a mobile app to send a recharge card, but I use it to make transactions that matters ,I use it send alerts that are meaningful .
Oh! I am so hopeless
It pays to be this hopeless.
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Na lie........... gringringrin

So people can lie for Africagrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
"This is Big Brother. Weldone Efe"(He didn't say the score)

"Debie-Rise"

Debie goes next

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
"This is Big Brother. Debie-Rise. 50. Weldone".

"Marvis, at the sound of the buzzer, let it explode"

Marvis goes next.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by spin101: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
Let our enemies tremble.

Who dem epp? Efe for the mulla..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
"This is Big Brother. HMs, weldone. But we do have a 3-way tie between TBoss, Efe and Baritone Bally. So, BB has decided to give the 3 another round. One winner must emerge. Who will that be? Captain Nipples, Baritone Bally or the astonishing TBoss. Go for it...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
AT THE END OF NORMAL ROUNDS(2)

EFE.... 100
TBOSS.. 100
BALLY...100
DEBIE-RISE... 50
BISOLA... 0....GOSSIP
MARVIS... 0...GOSSIP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
frankfiny:
Better Than a Radical goat like you bleeting TBoss name every minute of the day

Bleeting Tboss name every minute ? Are you such a dunce ? Give me proof or accept your a dreg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.