Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

"You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? (14608 Views)

Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by firstking01(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stupedinluv:
come off it.
What do you think you are doing dropping a smiley on my thread? ignoring my flat ass grin

I rarely quote you anyway, so dont feel fly yet.
From the onset i knew you have a flaccid assgrin...I only admire and desire one thing in you, and it's so evidently glaring in you...i rarely give you mention too cos you are too full of yourselfundecided

1 Like

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
STUPID THREAD!!!

How do you expect to have a big ass when you are 15yrs?
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
firstking01:
From the onset i knew you have a flaccid assgrin...I only admire and desire one thing in you, and it's so evidently glaring in you...i rarely give you mention too cos you are too full of yourselfundecided

This isnt some series of confessions or revelations. mr LOL

Full of myself...
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
STUPID THREAD!!!

How do you expect to have a big ass when you are 15yrs?
stup1d post. Remember, no sissying on my sacred thread wink
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stupedinluv:
stup1d post. Remember, no sissying on my sacred thread wink

And what the fvck is scared about your flat ass and thread? undecided

Bullcrap!!

Spanks her hard and flat ass!! angry
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

And what the fvck is scared about your flat ass and thread? undecided

Bullcrap!!

What the fvck is coherent about your post?

c'up to my level of understanding.

You need a hand, dont you wink
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by firstking01(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stupedinluv:

This isnt some series of confessions or revelations. mr LOL

Full of myself...
Yeah, whatever you call it, but that was when you used to make reasonable comments and create sensible threads, unlike now when you 've lost itundecided.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
firstking01:
Yeah, whatever you call it, but that was when you used to make reasonable comments and create sensible threads, unlike now when you 've lost itundecided.
LOL lost it cause my posts dont appeal to you anymore.

I just got real.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by firstking01(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
LOL lost it cause my posts dont appeal to you anymore.

I just got real.
Nahh, you never got real, all you were tryna do oflate is to impress people which has left you aloof unknown to you...oya, to prove what i just said, compare your past threads and comments with the recents you'd see what i'm talking about.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
Nahh, you never got real, all you were tryna do oflate is to impress people which has left you aloof unknown to you...oya, to prove what i just said, compare your past threads and comments with the recents you'd see what i'm talking about.
"to impress people" I must have forgotten what the word impress means. My my, just go to bed.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by firstking01(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
"to impress people" I must have forgotten what the word impress means. My my, just go to bed.

My bad, you might know the actual meaning but ignorantly acting the opposite...and btw, i'm in bed and guess you should be tooundecided
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:

lol.. level of understanding my dicck!

Well... I won't condescend to your level and create a level playing ground for you.

So at this junction... i will say... "Tschüss"
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Kondomatic(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Your hand no pain you?
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I know, from an african; bad compliment

but from a non-african; " "

nooow, i dont like sounding vunerable but i need to know embarassed

It's one of these two things:

1. He wants to eat your poo like in the other thread.

2. He wants to hump your ass like asians do.

I don't mind a big 'thank you'.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
this is the first time i am hearing of that

Even me ooo
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Hope no body told you so
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Haute:

It's one of these two things:

1. He wants to eat your poo like in the other thread.

2. He wants to hump your ass like asians do.

I don't mind a big 'thank you'.
Refrain from sounding weird all the time joor

You make me guess your age easily.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Hormoniyi25:

Hope no body told you so
yep
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by TrapHedges(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
eeew whats that.
Mine isnt like that you know.
show show grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Refrain from sounding weird all the time joor

You make me guess your age easily.

I'm here to sound weird, 'cos I can't in real-life. Plus, I find reactions like this amusing. So deal with it. tongue
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Haute:

I'm here to sound weird, 'cos I can't in real-life. Plus, I find reactions like this amusing. So deal with it. tongue
oooh coming to live the "dream life" on NL.

you are such a coward grin
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

show show grin
Show? meaning
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
oooh coming to live the "dream life" on NL.

you are such a coward grin

Who said anything about dream life. And who wants to live a weird dream life? I'm just fuccking with your mind. Smh!
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by TrapHedges(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Show? meaning
nvm
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by anitank(f): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2017
This is too funny grin

You know at my workplace they'd normally let Asians especially the Koreans and Thais wear tight fitted clothes but it's a no no for us Africans. I once got a verbal warning for my skirt. I thought it was double standards but pictures damn well speak for themselves cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:

My uncle said you should stop using the f word that it's gonna take you to somewhere so scary to imagine.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by ismart: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jarizod:
This pic explains it all..

Your ass is exxtra flat..End of discussion cry keyword -- extra FLAT!
my ass even big pass this.
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Bahddo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Means you have small ass
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Danfuster(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jarizod:
This pic explains it all..

Your ass is exxtra flat..End of discussion cry keyword -- extra FLAT!

Major key =Extra grin
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by captainking(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:

it simply means.. You got a flat ass... No offence... grin.. Also tell the person.. If male.. He got Asian D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin
captainking:
it simply means.. You got a flat ass... No offence... grin.. Also tell the person.. If male.. He got Asian D
Re: "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? by captainking(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I bleeped A Married Woman / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.