Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow (54609 Views)

Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) / Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by justi4jesu(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
modelsms:
eiyaa. the only good thing from toke

You nko? what have you done to help others. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Would she have done same thing if it was 150k
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by preetymee(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Kind heart. I pray as u make provision for other God almighty will never let ur pocket run dry
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by shittu123(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
if u know toke makinwa and you can tweet, you can afford 15k

who is decieving who?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2017
modelsms:
eiyaa. the only good thing from toke

I need 4.5gb data bundle.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by elvisino112: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2017
uscofield:
Who u help?
a widow
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Fact007(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
I hope that woman's request is genuine. Nice one Toke anyways
is genuine cuz if is nt genuine she will ask her for 100k or more
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by brostheo(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Agadsman:

I don't think so, 15k is too small to be stunting with.
How did it get to nairaland? forget all this celeb, they will do anything to get attention

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2017
So nice of her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by ybalogs(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2017
We'd banter if we see bad publications but still applaud if it's all positive.15k may be small but yielding to the request promptly is laudable.May God replenish her pause and all those that helps people in need.Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by zinny377(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2017
God bless u Tone.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by rossyc(f): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
I think it's genuine cos 15k is too small if she actually wanna act a victim to get money from her. God bless Toke

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by zinny377(f): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
God bless u Toke.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by felo812000(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2017
I think it is genuine. Also don't think there is any publicity stunt here. The woman came to Toke's handle and asked for alms, she has to reply her.If not, we will say that she ignored a request from a poor widow.Also, we wont say it was 15k that she gave her. That was the woman's request buh she could have done more. That's my own lil thought though wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by pope1477(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2017
God bless toke...
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2017
U do good, Nigerians go complain, u do bad, Nigerians go complain.... Omo wetin!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by femi4: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
if u know toke makinwa and you can tweet and you know the meaning of "deets", my dear you can afford 15k.
It means details
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Hades2016(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Nice one toke
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by xpool(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017
OracleBet:
How those this Concern the current situation of this Country
YOUR FOOLISHNESS WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE!
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by TinaAnita(f): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2017
She just asked for the account details without confirming if the solicitor is real? It is well.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by doskie(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:
the trouble is this: that woman is going to keep asking her. This is just the first of a series.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by tfk2000(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Beg some churches for same assistance, all u hear is 'sorry we dnt do that here' smh for some churches.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Benjom(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
... Good of Toke ...but the widow's write-up was flawless (in both English and Yoruba)... Hmmn, ifura logun agba o 'cos one can't predict all these "yawuu shindren" o. I rise.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Mayflowa(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2017
brostheo:
Publicity stunt!

So what would she do to avoid the public in this case. The request came through online, isn't it?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by alaskido(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:

Nigerians always smelling a scam on every request. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by loomer: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Rapmaestro:

How much be 15k even if e no genuine?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Mouthgag: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
EastGold:

Get life! This stupîd même means nothing. Aou Olodo
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by electrokcoi(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2017
always do good
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by marve777: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Wow and the whole world must know that she gave out 15k. This Toke is something else
She is not giving out the 15k because she want to help the poor woman but to show off.
She has received her reward by showing that msg to the whole world. In this country people still Do a lot good to their fellow and still keep quiet about it.
All this COMPULSORY CELEB will go to a motherless baby homes to celebrate their birthdays and go with Press men to take pictures because they want to give a carton of indomies.
Just to show off.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by pinkpebbles(f): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Exactly. So I think it is genuine. If the woman wanted to syphon cash, she would have asked for more.
Agadsman:

I don't think so, 15k is too small to be stunting with.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by austinoeze(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2017
How kind of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.