Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow (54610 Views)

Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) / Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
greggng:

I don't need that type for now but if u can help with just 5k only I willl be. Grateful. I don't need to go to facebook cos I believe in nairaland. May yu grant my request in jesus name.
i dnt know how to beg but make d boss giv me d remaining 10k ontop ..Godbless
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by mickeymimi: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
...for God loves a cheerful giver.....well done TOke .....now more people are going to start asking her for money.....I wish we could just ask our senators , presidents and politicians money just like that lol...
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Donshemzy1234: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
malware:
Someone should beg me for 15k on my fb account so I can make FP too.

send me your fb details abeg lemme beg you. really need it 2. same purpose school fee
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by God2man(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Why is she posting it online, so that we will know she gave someone N15k right? even the Bible frown at this kind of giving

Let's encourage people to give.
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Coldfeet(f): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
With the number of "ma" in that request your know it's fraud angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Mikeiron78(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am so appalled with these so called millionaires that have to make their good deeds known to the public each time and showing off their expensive items purchased. Those are just ways to despise others not with that opportunity. Wake up Nigerians, this is not done in other countries. What about a charity to help the less fortunate
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Kingbuhari(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yellow-bar people and begging TUFIAKWA.... I hope she won't used the money to host owambe for her friends or celebrate her long dead husband
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
brostheo:
Publicity stunt!

U could also do the stunt to people na. Or u never grow reach?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by guyla: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=53051234]if u know toke makinwa and you can tweet and you know the meaning of "deets", my dear you can afford 15k. [/quote

Exactly my point, this is no widow, but a scammer ]
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by chuose2: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fadman4real:

So u trying to say if I buy a sim card and I am given 666 as my last three numbers, if I accept it i already av d mark of d beast.

do you really expect me to answer this question?

What does the bible tell you about the number?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Maximus85(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Herrmes:
You're the disgusting one, when did you start dictating how people should do things?

Who be dis one?
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Utchgirl(f): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Okeikpu:
Hello my dear wink Do we know each other

Hmmmm !
Seems u 4get easily
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Okeikpu(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Utchgirl:

Hmmmm !

Seems u 4get easily
eeeh remind me naah grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by Utchgirl(f): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Okeikpu:
eeeh remind me naah grin

kk
Re: Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow by modelsms(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2017
justscorchone:

I need 4.5gb data bundle.
sorry i saw this so late. Hope we can still talk. Just flash me so i call u and we talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.