Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile (52360 Views)

Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by angelTI(f): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Tinubu aka Jagaban!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Mouthgag: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=mykeljosef post=53047503]see the afonjas masturbating over tinubu

abeg who gets bleeps for sale

[/quote
See Ozu aluzi hating

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by googlepikins: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Chai. Thiefnubuu became a millionaire with our Niger Delta OIL ooo. That's why no more OIL for anyone that is not an a bona fide citizen of SS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Rett0: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Jagaban Of Africa...#Respect

What is there to respect a thief for. Our youths are in a deep slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Jokerman(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2017
Huh What does Tinubu do to have a private jet??

Remember we asked the same question of Ali Modu sheriff too....

However, stop spreading propaganda... Tinubu jet flew no one....
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Rett0: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Jagaban!!! grin

Smiling with a thief right?
What is there to respect a thief for. Our youths are in a deep slumber.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Rett0: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Jagaban of ECOWAS!
First Nigeria
Then Ghana
Now Gambia...

Hailing a thief right? What is there to respect a thief for. Our youths are in a deep slumber.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Baonel(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2017
FastShipping:

Look at how you just embarrassed yourself. The plane that was sitting on the tarmac belong to Gambia and not Yahya Jameh. The flag of Gambia was visible on the plane sitting on the tarmac. Whereas, the plane that flew Yahya Jameh out of Gambia was a smaller one with no Gambia flag on it.

It is one thing to hate Tinubu. But hating Tinubu shouldn't let anyone allow him/herself a subject of ridicule like you just did.

Go ahead and insult me. Proof me right... 1, 2, 3 go.... grin

The plane in the picture was what you saw on the tarmac in Banjul, Gambia. A lot different from Tinubu's jet.

Hatred for Tinubu has turned some of you to lunatic. I'm not a fan of Tinubu whatsoever but I wouldn't be stupid to argue based on hate and foolishness.
Tunubu's jet plane is slightly small compare to his.
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by nbright: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2017
The stripes don't even match
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Baonel(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Baonel:
Tunubu's jet plane is slightly smaller compare to his.
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Antoeni(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Baddos always come 2 each other rescue
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by me69: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2017
yns4real:

Troops secure Banjul for Barrow’s return

More details of the peaceful battle to restore democracy in The Gambia became known yesterday.

After days of stand-off, former President Yahya Jammeh suddenly agreed to quit office, yielding to last-minute pressure from Guinean President Alpha Conde and his Mauritanian counterpart Mohammed Ould Abdel Aziz, who were with him between Friday and Saturday.

After agreeing to leave and save The Gambia from a major crisis, Jammeh was confronted by big challenge – how to fly out.

The leaders, The Nation learnt, reached out to All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who authorised his private aircraft to be used to fly Jammeh out of Banjul, sources said.

Jammeh’s exit paved the way for the return of President Adama Barrow to take office after he was sworn in on Thursday in Dakar, Senegal.

Tinubu’s VP-CBT Falcon Jet had been with President Conde, who is a close friend of the leading politician.

It was not until late on Saturday night that Jammeh agreed to go. Sources said Tinubu was contacted to allow the use of his jet to fly Jammeh out of Banjul.

He reportedly gave a condition: it should only be used “if it will facilitate the quick exit of Jammeh and lead to the restoration of peace and democracy in The Gambia”.

The plane eventually flew out with Jammeh, his wife, mother and President Conde on board.

Senegal, it was learnt, insisted on knowing those on board before allowing it to overfly its airspace. This wish was granted. Jammeh was flown to Equitorial Guinea where he will be on exile

Jammeh arrived at the airport amid a large convoy of vehicles and throngs of cheering supporters.

He stood on a small platform to hear ceremonial music performed by a military band and then walked down a long red carpet, surrounded by dignitaries.

He climbed the steps to the plane, turned and kissed and waved a Qur’an at those assembled.

It was an emotional farewell. Many soldiers, supporters and dignitaries were crying. Others in The Gambia were glad to see the end of a 22-year dictatorship which had little respect for human rights and freedom of speech.

http://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/
chain nairaland these days is flooded with fake news. It is losing its quality at a rapid pace
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by abu12: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2017
DeLaRue:
Tinubu and the President of Guinea Conakri are good friends.

The story is logical.

By the way, Guinea Conakri is pound for pound, one of the most resource rich contries in the world, but as is common in this continent, it is poor in reality.

good friend? Guinea Conakry as a country is known for being cocaine smuggling in the world. that is why Tinubu was in Conakri for months during the last election and make sure is puppet win d election. so business will continue to move well
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by emi14: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Yorubas and Igbos respect yourselves. The politicians you're fighting for doesn't care about your welfare. Look at the economic situation of the country caused by politicians yet you call them your fathers heros possibly gods. Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Rett0: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2017
I can see youths hailing one of those that have stolen from them and their unborn kids. Till the day Nigeria youths wake up from their deep slumber and jointly against these thieves be it Goodluck, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Fashola, Peter Obi or whatever their name irrespective of their religious or tribal affiliation, I will just fold my hands and keep smh for clueless youths who have yet to know that their monthly pay is someone else's daily pay.

Nigeria youths have energy but can't work because money to create jobs for them have been stolen to enrich a few. My heart bleeds for country where its government takes its revenue to foreign countries and strengthen the economy foreigners by going on vacations, buying locked up properties, and saving in their banks as if Nigeria is a born slave to its paymasters. Our youths need to see the light and know that they've been robbed by their own.

Its pathetic that Nigerians keep migrating US, UK and its likes to do menial jobs when their own leaders strengthen and create jobs for them daily by dumping its Gods given revenue.

Which father is it that earns much but tells his children to manage little or nothing while he goes to his brother's house, dumps money his earnings on the table, and tells his brother's wife to take it and prepare delicacies for everyone to celebrate.
He comes back home to meet malnourished uneducated children and tells them to bear with him.
The outcome is known. His brothers children will grow healthy and leave like kings, while his children will be greeted as slaves and do all the menial jobs whenever they decide to go live with their uncle.
This is the exact scenario that plays in Nigeria. You can call our leaders 'The foolish Fathers'. Only foolish Children will celebrate such fathers..

And guess what? Instead of confronting these useless fathers of a failed state unitedly, you see the malnourished uneducated children attacking each on socio-media platforms. They are comfortable sending selfies to their dying brothers from the proceeds of the menial jobs they do.
Nigeria Sucks

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by sdindan: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2017
deomelo:

Tinubu charters the same jet all the time and the same jet appeared in Gambia to pick up a billionaire who can not afford to buy his own jet.?

And you know the disgraced loser in Gambia is a billionaire because you counted his money or you helped him loot the Gambian treasury?

These NL kids sef..

Guy do ur research.

Jammeh is a billionaire.

He may be reacher than Tinubu.

He owns the whole of Gambia.
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by jude33084(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
we have a Looooooooooooooooooooooong way to GO in this country shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by kayzat: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=Baonel post=53049407][/quote]

I wonder if some of you always bother to read the whole or you just look at the headlines.

The plane previously packed on the tarmac for days is a property of the Gambian government because it is an official plane with government's logo and coat of arm .

The report also spelt out the tight relationship between Tinubu and President Konde of Guinea and that the plane has been with him for weeks ( It may be on lease or whatever) before that day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ayindejimmy(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2017
deomelo:

What Gambian flag? The 2 reds stripes or the same Jet with 2 red stripes like the one Asiwaju flys all over the place.?

Where is the Gambian flag sef? Abi na only your own eyes fit see the Gambian flag?

Do you even mind Wailers?

They're programmed to wail by default.

They refute every news without proof and believe all pdp propaganda without reason.

That's why they're called the WAILING ZOMBIES

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by KINGwax007(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Jagaban Of Africa...#Respect
now, u just earned my bigger respect!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by OBAGADAFFI: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
The leaders, The Nation learnt, reached out to All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who authorised his private aircraft to be used to fly Jammeh out of Banjul

And they didn't tell us how much he got for this gesture.
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by jude33084(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
FastShipping:

Do you realize the op didn't create this news? Have you for a second check the source attached to this news?

Smh

The stripes are not even the same,....check it properly bro
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by StOla: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Can you imagine the trash from Thiefnuubu's the nation newspaper?

Gambian's president's plane has been on standby with his south African pilot for the past 72 hours before his departure yet they claim it's thiefnuubu'd plane because it has 2-strips.

I expect his yoruba muslim zombies to donate their brains to the nation (thiefnuubu's paper) for more brainwashing. Many of them already swallowed the trash unquestionably..

I want to see your reply to the factual schooling you have just received from FastShipping.

Would you dig deeper into stupidity and darkness when facts have been presented to illuminate your path, or would you be courageous to own up that your initial position was taken due to incomplete evidence of which your poise has now been repositioned?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by seguno2: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Jagaban of ECOWAS!
First Nigeria
Then Ghana
Now Gambia...

Private plane bought with isakole from Osun state, Oyo state and others such that workers and pensioners are owed their salaries and pensions for several months?
Why should anyone with an iota of sense hail a thief like this?
So that he can steal more?

So that Ajimobi can tell his employers whom he begged to vote for him that he is a constituted authority after shutting down their campus for eight months due to unpaid salaries?
So that Aregbesola can continue paying 50% salary and owing 18 months?
Why are we so foolish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by deomelo: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2017
[s]
sdindan:

Guy do ur research.

Jammeh is a billionaire.

He may be reacher than Tinubu.

He owns the whole of Gambia.
[/s]

You kids are irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by deomelo: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2017
jude33084:

The stripes are not even the same,....check it properly bro

I wonder why you did not dhow us the difference..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Jagaban!!! grin

Hmm...Tinubu,the most powerful Yoruba man on earth.
Nigeria's 2nd most powerful man.. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by BudeYahooCom: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2017
StOla:

I want to see your reply to the factual schooling you have just received from FastShipping.

Would you dig deeper into stupidity and darkness when facts have been presented to illuminate your path, or would you be courageous to own up that your initial position was taken due to incomplete evidence of which your poise has now been repositioned?

Have you yoruba muslims ever been courageous to open up that you always throw away your brains when arguing against IPOB? Have you ever been able to own to the fact that you've lost in every logical debate against Biafrans?

The source of the news on the thread is owned by the man whose praise is being sang. I still take it with a pinch of salt until I read from a more credible and non-biased source. You are permitted to run along. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2017
SmartMugu:

I didn't call out the op in my post. Whoever came up with the news could be talking thrash he can't defend.

Kindly defend the garbage you're spitting too

Cos I've seen pictures, and seeing is believing

But all I've seen from you are just rigmarole rants-no facts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by seguno2: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2017
DeLaRue:
Tinubu and the President of Guinea Conakri are good friends.

The story is logical.

By the way, Guinea Conakri is pound for pound, one of the most resource rich contries in the world, but as is common in this continent, it is poor in reality.

And why is it "poor in reality"?
Could it be mainly/partly due to their leaders stealing the country's money to buy private planes instead of paying salaries and pensions as well as providing electricity, tap water, roads, education for all children etc?
Are the leaders encouraged to loot more because they have mumu fellow citizens who hail and praise them instead of stripping them nake.d and beating them to a pulp as we senselessly do to phone thieves?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.