Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile (52359 Views)

Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by buchilino(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2017
I DON'T NO HOW TRUE DIS STORY IS, BUT IF IT'S TRUE DEN I SAY CONGRATS 2 SW PPLE, DEY NOW HAVE A NEW YAHYA JAMMEH
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ayindejimmy(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2017
lovat:
To all the whole idiots celebrating this news what business does Tinubu do to acquire private Jet?

Can we now see it as normal if all the ex governors have Private jets?

Can we also see it as normal if Diezani have private jet since both she and Tinubu retired as senior staff in a major oil firm
Please, argue objectively
, don't derail the topic.
The issue here is whether it's Tinubu's plane or not. It's not about whether he stole to buy it.

We all in Nigeria already know our politicians are corrupt to their hilt

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by deomelo: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Do you even mind Wailers?

They're programmed to wail by default.

They refute every news without proof and believe all pdp propaganda without reason.

That's why they're called the WAILING ZOMBIES

They are worse than zombies sef

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
And this one will call himself a leader? A chancellor of a school that has been for more than 8 months without him saying peem
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by mr1759: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2017
SEOManiac:
That's Tinubu's jet, however, it's on lease as he uses it for business when he's not in need for it.

if what u guys says are true,

a President for 22 yrs could not afford a jet but a one time governor could

if you look this two people who is the theif

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by 12345baba(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Unu ana ekwuyeli
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by sdindan: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You kids are irredeemable.

Papa Emeka swerve jor!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ayindejimmy(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
SmartMugu:

BRO, I actually think you're the NL kid here.
Just today, Jammeh is accused of withdrawing $11m from Gambian government coffers within the last two weeks
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/gambia-ruler-yahya-jammeh-plundered-coffers-170123033901430.html
Convert that amount converted to Naira and tell me I was wrong calling him a billionaire.
That added to his net worth all over the Internet, and knowing that man is richer than Gambia itself. I knew what I was saying. I have nothing against Tinubu or his plane. I only said all striped planes don't belong to Tinubu only to see two kids screaming like I insulted their master.
Make una sit down abeg.

All stripe planes don't belong to Tinubu, no doubt-
But this particular plane does

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by deomelo: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Have you yoruba muslims ever been courageous to open up that you always throw away your brains when arguing against IPOB? Have you ever been able to own to the fact that you've lost in every logical debate against Biafrans?

The source of the news on the thread is owned by the man whose praise is being sang. I still take it with a pinch of salt until I read from a more credible and non-biased source. You are permitted to run along. Thank you.

Tinubu’s plane ferries Jammeh to exile

Daily Sun gathered that Tinubu allowed his plane ferry Jammeh out of the country, on the grounds that it will facilitate the former leader’s quick exit, and lead to the restoration of peace and democracy in The Gambia.

http://sunnewsonline.com/tinubus-plane-ferries-jammeh-to-exile/

Who is the owner of Sun newspaper? Tinubu?

Try again.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Saintp(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
yns4real:

Dnt mind d guy! He commented out of hatred he has for Tinubu. Apart frm The Nation, other newspapers like The Vanguard and The Sun have reported same.

The most important thing I expect Nigerians to ask is how Tinubu got money to own a private jet. Did he own one before he became governor? If we don't ask or don't care, are we going to have the moral right to question governors who will own thier own jet with state treasury? Corruption will never end in this country if we do not start probing all these super rich politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by StOla: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Have you yoruba muslims ever been courageous to open up that you always throw away your brains when arguing against IPOB? Have you ever been able to own to the fact that you've lost in every logical debate against Biafrans?

The source of the news on the thread is owned by the man whose praise is being sang. I still take it with a pinch of salt until I read from a more credible and non-biased source. You are permitted to run along. Thank you.

I understand your pain and misery.

Logical debate and Biafran in the same statement is an antithesis.

You cannot have light and darkness coexist at the same instant. Mutual exclusivity it is called.

Your confirmation would eventually come from radio biafra and associated news outlets. That's the junk news you believe.

Remind me how many invites did liepob receive for the Trump inauguration and those who eventually attended?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by adonis89(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2017
All diz Una rubbish news just to make idiots feel nigeria is a powerhouse. So ur telling me if jammeh wants to go on exile , he has no plane to do dart
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by lovat(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Please, argue objectively
, don't derail the topic.
The issue here is whether it's Tinubu's plane or not. It's not about whether he stole to buy it.

We all in Nigeria already know our politicians are corrupt to their hilt
I'm not here to pander to argument when a proceed of corruption is up for debate
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by kenesh(f): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2017
So all these arguments, e fights and insults are because of one jet and whose it is? Nigerians wake up abeg!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by BudeYahooCom: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2017
StOla:

I understand your pain and misery.

Logical debate and Biafran in the same statement is an antithesis.

You cannot have light and darkness coexist at the same instant. Mutual exclusivity it is called.

Your confirmation would eventually come from radio biafra and associated news outlets. That's the junk news you believe.

Remind me how many invites did liepob receive for the Trump inauguration and those who eventually attended?

Same old trash.... grin

The old Biafran question that throws muslim zombies off balance and shuts down their brain goes thus- 'Why do you muslim zombies who believe Igbos and Biafrans are your biggest stubborn headache interested in living within the same space with this headache'... grin

Can you make attempt at this logical question that continue to hit zombies? grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by SycophanticGoat: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Some Nigerians are just plain daft, foolish, senseless and idiotic.. What is there to celebrate in a criminal drug baron giving out his private jet to another unrepentant criminal tyrant to use? I give up on some humans stupidity sha..
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by StOla: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Same old trash.... grin

The old Biafran question that throws muslim zombies off balance and shuts down their brain goes thus- 'Why do you muslim zombies who believe Igbos and Biafrans are your biggest stubborn headache interested in living within the same space with this headache'... grin

Can you make attempt at this logical question that continue to hit zombies? grin grin

Dude stop veering off topic.

Acknowledge your stupidity and move on. Besides, I'm not Muslim, which is another stupidity common with liepobs.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ihedioramma: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2017
@OP If it is truth the man is in NIGERIA now . bout how do you know that ? are you one of his boy's? .
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by StOla: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2017
deomelo:

Who is the owner of Sun newspaper? Tinubu?

Try again.

Stop trying to awaken a man pretending to be asleep.

Stop trying to enlighten a mind that has been kept in darkness by hate.

The passion of hate is stronger than love, not very easy to give up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Hman92: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2017
deomelo:

Tinubu charters the same jet all the time and the same jet appeared in Gambia to pick up a billionaire who can not afford to buy his own jet.?

And you know the disgraced loser in Gambia is a billionaire because you counted his money or you helped him loot the Gambian treasury?

These NL kids sef..

Funny....u calling him a kid....my Oga don't be stupid tinubu jet no carry Gambian president.....do you think this is a joke
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by BudeYahooCom: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
StOla:

Dude stop veering off topic.

Acknowledge your stupidity and move on. Besides, I'm not Muslim, which is another stupidity common with liepobs.

The usual boring line when you are slammed with the truth. Have you ever met anyone more stupid than anti-biafran muslim zombies.... cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by StOla: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The usual boring line when you are slammed with the truth. Have you ever met anyone more stupid than anti-biafran muslim zombies.... cheesy

You have set new standards for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by BudeYahooCom: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
StOla:

You have set new standards for stupidity.
Definitely lower than the standard your zombie brain set. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by sunnymighty(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Rett0:
I can see youths hailing one of those that have stolen from them and their unborn kids. Till the day Nigeria youths wake up from their deep slumber and jointly against these thieves be it Goodluck, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Fashola, Peter Obi or whatever their name irrespective of their religious or tribal affiliation, I will just fold my hands and keep smh for clueless youths who have yet to know that their monthly pay is someone else's daily pay.

Nigeria youths have energy but can't work because money to create jobs for them have been stolen to enrich a few. My heart bleeds for country where its government takes its revenue to foreign countries and strengthen the economy foreigners by going on vacations, buying locked up properties, and saving in their banks as if Nigeria is a born slave to its paymasters. Our youths need to see the light and know that they've been robbed by their own.

Its pathetic that Nigerians keep migrating US, UK and its likes to do menial jobs when their own leaders strengthen and create jobs for them daily by dumping its Gods given revenue.

Which father is it that earns much but tells his children to manage little or nothing while he goes to his brother's house, dumps money his earnings on the table, and tells his brother's wife to take it and prepare delicacies for everyone to celebrate.
He comes back home to meet malnourished uneducated children and tells them to bear with him.
The outcome is known. His brothers children will grow healthy and leave like kings, while his children will be greeted as slaves and do all the menial jobs whenever they decide to go live with their uncle.
This is the exact scenario that plays in Nigeria. You can call our leaders 'The foolish Fathers'. Only foolish Children will celebrate such fathers..

And guess what? Instead of confronting these useless fathers of a failed state unitedly, you see the malnourished uneducated children attacking each on socio-media platforms. They are comfortable sending selfies to their dying brothers from the proceeds of the menial jobs they do.
Nigeria Sucks

U are so on point!
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Doyin2(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2017
FastShipping:

Look at how you just embarrassed yourself. The plane that was sitting on the tarmac belong to Gambia and not Yahya Jameh. The flag of Gambia was visible on the plane sitting on the tarmac. Whereas, the plane that flew Yahya Jameh out of Gambia was a smaller one with no Gambia flag on it.

It is one thing to hate Tinubu. But hating Tinubu shouldn't let anyone allow him/herself a subject of ridicule like you just did.

Go ahead and insult me. Proof me right... 1, 2, 3 go.... grin

The plane in the picture was what you saw on the tarmac in Banjul, Gambia. A lot different from Tinubu's jet.

Hatred for Tinubu has turned some of you to lunatic. I'm not a fan of Tinubu whatsoever but I wouldn't be stupid to argue based on hate and foolishness.

Thank you.

Stupidity is when you think what belongs to Gambia,belongs to the Gambian ex-president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Basic123: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2017
ihedioramma:
@OP If it is truth the man is in NIGERIA now . bout how do you know that ? are you one of his boy's? .
.....Their new plot is to make the Christians among the yorubas to align with IPOBism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by ihedioramma: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2017
Basic123:
.....Their new plot is to make the Christians among the yorubas to align with IPOBism.
grin but can't work, how many are they self ?.
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by drnoel: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2017
deomelo:

What Gambian flag? The 2 reds stripes or the same Jet with 2 red stripes like the one Asiwaju flys all over the place.?

Where is the Gambian flag sef? Abi na only your own eyes fit see the Gambian flag?

This is psychopathy. Are u aware of that? So Tinubu a Nigerian politician and supposed friend of a dictator of his country leases his own private jet to fly a madman into exile and all u can argue about is weather their is stripes on the plane or the country's national logo. My child, it is idiocy what u guys are doing. What is wrong with a young adults on nairaland?
What should worry u is that he lended his plane to such an endeavour and has the guts to use his own newspaper to blow his trumpet. Or did u miss that part it? This latest action of Tinubu will blow up in his face if its true. Imagine rubbish?
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Can you imagine the trash from Thiefnuubu's the nation newspaper?

Gambian's president's plane has been on standby with his south African pilot for the past 72 hours before his departure yet they claim it's thiefnuubu'd plane because it has 2-strips.

I expect his yoruba muslim zombies to donate their brains to the nation (thiefnuubu's paper) for more brainwashing. Many of them already swallowed the trash unquestionably..
Did you know Yorubas dominate the Gambia's economy? They've got influence all over africa mehn! South African government can't even underestimate the Yorubas. Thanbo mbeki and the jacob Zuma spent their active days in lagos during the apartheid regime. I won't be surprised if tinubu's plane jetted jameh out of Gambia. Wait a minute, I can hire an American pilot to man my jet, it doesn't matter so long as I can afford to pay for his service. It's just like you hiring a driver to drive your SUVs. Going down the memory lane, yorubas have been appointed the Attorney-General of Gambia on a couple of occasions. They're well grounded in that country. Where were you when a president in africa visited tinubu after the 2015 election?and why same Jagaban of Africa was hobnobing with the president of Ghana? Moreso, all aircrafts are identified by their unique colour codes, designs and logos, which can hardly be replicated anywhere in the world. Give it to Tinubu. He's a man in a billion! Haters should just rest!

For the record, read these...

In faraway Guinea Conakry, Tinubu's political prowess holds sway - Sunday Dare - Vanguard News

Tinubu pay visit to Ghana's New President-Elect..photo of the day — Daily Times Nigerian Newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by math2001: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Another lie from tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by sucess001(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Tinubu PR team ...i salute una...

The audacity of these una claims ehn!

So na Tinubu dey determine the conditions for peace in Gambia?

Thunder fire una!..(Inner me: Thunder na sound na..how sound go fire person?.)....Thunder fire una!!better still...Lightening fire una!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile by BudeYahooCom: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
awelekiti:
[s]Did you know Yorubas dominate the Gambia's economy? They've got influence all over africa mehn! South African government can't even underestimate the Yorubas. Thanbo mbeki and the jacob Zuma spent their active days in lagos during the apartheid regime. I won't be surprised if tinubu's plane jetted jameh out of Gambia. Wait a minute, I can hire an American pilot to man my jet, it doesn't matter so long as I can afford to pay for his service. It's just like you hiring a driver to drive your SUVs. Going down the memory lane, yorubas have been appointed the Attorney-General of Gambia on a couple of occasions. They're well grounded in that country. Where were you when a president of visited tinubu after the 2015 election?and why same Jagaban of Africa was hobnobing with the president of Ghana? Moreso, all aircrafts are identified by their unique colour codes, designs and logos, which can hardly be replicated anywhere in the world. Give it to Tinubu. He's a man in a billion! Haters should just rest![/s]

The usual zombiefied chest beasting that haven't replaced your Emir in illorin with an Oba.

Orji Kalu's Slok airline for donkey years is the national air carrier of The Gambian nation just like you had VirginNigeria. Did you see Igbo throwing saliva everywhere like you guys are doing? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.