Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,333 members, 7,867,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Candid Advice. (1035 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2017
I don't bring my relationship issue to social media but this time am forced to do so, if am kinda making you inconvenient, am really sorry embarassed .............

I was once a flirt but now am ready for a serious relationship, I have this girl that I really love so much but I know she feels the same for me but am just waiting for the appropriate time to ask her out and on the other hand I also have this lady that really love me but I don't have much of a feeling for her but recently she did something really amazing for me, when i was in distress she ran helter skelter on my behalf just to solve the issue for me, and I already thanked her but at the bottom of my I heart I know she deserves more than that, I tried to compensate her with gift but she rejected it....................and I don't want to double date because I will be going to my old ways..............pls I need ur advice cheesy .

its not that I'm searching for unnecessary attention........... if u are going to insult me please don't bother to post just pass *PEACE*
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2017
grin

Lemme call the best advisers of romance sextion tongue

Calling the attention of SINZ & SMELLINGANUS.. Abeeg, our brother needs ur candid advice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by leobrownish(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2017
mini mini ma ni Mo!!!! trust ya intuition and observe 4 ya own future sake. don't go nd luv sum1 dt doz nt luv u ooo, its like killing ya sef small small... jst an advice ooo, as u asked!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by pweshboi(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2017
never marry a woman because of pity or indebtedness. same applies to the ladies also

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by Greenbullet(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2017
comradespade:
I don't bring my relationship issue to social media but this time am forced to do so, if am kinda making you inconvenient, am really sorry embarassed .............

I was once a flirt but now am ready for a serious relationship, I have this girl that I really love so much but I know she feels the same for me but am just waiting for the appropriate time to ask her out and on the other hand I also have this lady that really love me but I don't have much of a feeling for her but recently she did something really amazing for me, when i was in distress she ran helter skelter on my behalf just to solve the issue for me, and I already thanked her but at the bottom of my I heart I know she deserves more than that, I tried to compensate her with gift but she rejected it....................and I don't want to double date because I will be going to my old ways..............pls I need ur advice cheesy .

its not that I'm searching for unnecessary attention........... if u are going to insult me please don't bother to post just pass *PEACE*
she needs you to give her a good banging then tell her you love her.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by AlexCk: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm,

Both of em loves u, i guess u choose the one that u actually love then,

Because someone helps u, doesn't mean u owe them a relationship,

I'll tell u what Jiminy Cricket told Pinocchio, "......and always let ur conscience be your guide" wink

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by nelson7777: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2017
wat makes u think d first lady likes u, u might b surprise u ask her out n she is like u r like a broda to me.

d problem is DAT u dnt wnt wanna make a mistake
young man go into d world and make lots n lots of mistake

que sera sera
wqt ever will b will b
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by DTOBS(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Op! I can only give you this.. .

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Date d girl who loves you....
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by eezeribe(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Calling the attention of SINZ & SMELLINGANUS.. Abeeg, our brother needs ur candid advice grin

Queensuccubus, I wonder how many spiritual husbands you have trapped
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by enuk80(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2017
what if the new girl does not feel anything for you? have u ask yourself this basic question....though you said your I stint tells you...its better you tell the old one that shows care to you that you can't be with her in a polite way than you letting her wasting her time around you because at the end, she won't forgive u..so tell her now...the choice is in your hand
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by Azeequeen(f): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2017
pweshboi:
never marry a woman because of pity or indebtedness. same applies to the ladies also
Simple

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by minexpo(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
U don't pity when it comes to love o, follow d one u tink u can b proud off, and go d xtra mile for and most especially if she can do same for ya wink
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by SINZ: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Never marry out of pity.

Marry who you love, not who loves you. -My Father
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
All i see in your post us but! but!! but!!!.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
This case is simple. You have two ladies queuing up for your love but your heart is with one of them.

Inasmuch as I will advise you to follow your heart, it is imperative you spell it out correctly to the lady you have no feelings for. Let her know you feel nothing for her.

I will want you to go about it in such a way that she won't be hurt. Yes, from the look of things, she does love you but there are no possibilities of reciprocating such love, so try your possible best to be her friend.

If possible, explain to the lady you have some feelings for how important she is to you. How important her friendship is. Make her understand that there isn't anything going on between you two.

I don't want you to risk losing her friendship, that's why you need her close. But make sure you spell things out to her hearing.

Goodluck brother
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Op , such is life, we some times end up not needing those that need us... I will not be surprised if the person you want to ask out doesn't need you grin... However, you just have to sister zone her... ( Pls if possible don't fuckkk her, tell her You love her because She is like a sister to you... Ask her about her man/guy, if she doesn't have any, ask her when she is going to have one ...) Don't worry she will get the message that she has been sister zoned... At least it may help her to look for an alternative to you)... But if you have fuckkked her sad my brother this advice his not for you lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by McBrooklyn(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
The one that loves you... 100% cool
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by DeLioncourt: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
comradespade:

Simple solution..
The one you like = main chick
The one that likes you = hot prospect.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice. by AyamBlaze: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
OP, just do it the way Stefan did it to Caroline in The Vampire Diaries season 1. If she still doesn't get the message, then she's the type that doesn't like to lose. grin

Meanwhile, where can I get me a female like her from? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point / Describe Your Ex As A Place In Lagos Or Anywhere Else / See You Getting This Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend With This 10 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.