Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom (1570 Views)

What Your Best Sexual Position??? / What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect / 12 Sure Reasons Why Doggy Style Is The Best Sexual Position There Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by Brendascouch: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Even if you’re totally satisfied with your sex life, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to kick it up a notch or two. So, if you’re looking to enhance your own experience or try something new but don’t know where to start, I’ve got you covered.

I reached out to several women and asked them to dish on the moves that took their sex lives from good to great. Feel free to try one—or all!

“One time when my ex and I were having sex, he pulled my hand down and encouraged me to touch myself while we went at it,” says one woman. “I’d never touched myself in front of a guy, let alone during sex. But I tried it and the result was, well, orgasmic!

It was a turn-on for him, because he got to see me touch myself, and what guy *doesn’t *want that? Plus, I got to control my pleasure. That’s a win-win, and something I’ve continued to do ever since!”

“I used to be very tense during MouthAction,” says another woman. “I enjoyed how it felt, sure, but my mind was always reeling with worry about how I looked, tasted, and smelled. Then, I was with a guy who paused mid-oral to tell me just how good I tasted.

Knowing how much he was enjoying himself was a huge turn-on—and it also eased a huge worry for me. Now I am worry-free when he’s down there!”

“My boyfriend loves it when I use two hands when I give him a Mouth Action,” says another. “I’d always used one hand—you know, stroking up and down while I used my mouth—but now I use one to stroke and the other to massage his balls, or I take a break with my mouth so that I can stroke with both hands but twist in opposite directions. He tells me that the extra stimulation brings things over the top for him.”

Read more: http://brendascouch.com/best-sexual-acts-every-couple-needs-to-engage-in-the-bedroom/
Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by SexyNairalander: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
booked
Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by Brendascouch: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

Noted.... Take receipt

1 Like

Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by Codenister: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Warrizdiz shocked shocked
You people don't know there are kids like me in this place
Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by Brendascouch: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Codenister:
Warrizdiz shocked shocked You people don't know there are kids like me in this place

Kids that can impregnate me if the opportunity is there...
Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by SexyNairalander: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2017
Brendascouch:

Noted.... Take receipt
lol
Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by phemyhollar(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Hummn

Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by Codenister: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Brendascouch:

Kids that can impregnate me if the opportunity is there...
Lmao
Me that I don't know where they usually put kini tongue
Re: Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom by Brendascouch: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Codenister:

Lmao
Me that I don't know where they usually put kini tongue

if i hear...

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Is Evil..bbn Shld Be Scrapped / Share Your Top 5 Of All Time / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Sex Slaves To Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.