Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants (22831 Views)

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by dyangprof(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
ybalogs:
Una no go leave us alone?Nah your money?Just watch as we GH soon even with people refusing to PH.

no mind dem jare.

i just got pd of 600,000 now.

hmmmmm..
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Sparkle777(f): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Timelezz:
Shame on you for making joke of people's misery and misfortune.

It is shocking to see you mentioning God.
Are you not the disgraced atheist caught and exposed for giving fake religious account on Nairaland?

Your attention-craving and lack of sensitivity go hand in hand.
Now you're mocking Christians with mmm. Your spiritual bankruptcy needs all the charity funding you can find.

Pls delete his mention.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Timelezz: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
The intent of this thread is to troll and someone brought it to front page.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Timelezz: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sparkle777:

Pls delete his mention.
Why should I ?
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by ndcide(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Silly thread coming from someone who claimed to hate God.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by rareman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
NameChecker:
MMM Participants & Gullibility

De their due talk I just received my pay today, if they pair me to pay someone tomorrow I will still pay, am sure you are not in Mmm so you Dont even know how it works so stop displaying your ignorant in public. Mmm pays mehnnnn!
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by awoluyi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Another important prayer point (No 7) for many Mavrodians is prayer of deliverance from generational gambling spirit in their families. I know a man (a Mavrodian) whose grand father was a cronic pool staker, his direct father became poor because of his involvement in UMANA E UMANA wonder bank. Prayer! I curse every spirit of gambling in every Mavrodian's family, I command fire to destroy every satanic altar responsible for greed in their lives, I release them from the stronghold of wonder bank promoters. O Lord grand them wisdom and understanding not to contempulate committing suicide irrespective of MMM outcome. Eternal God, show them your mercy and restore back to them in hundred fold all they have lost. PUSH!

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by modsRbastard: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
@Seun. I observed the font size option isn't working, isn't that some kind of anomaly?! undecided
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Barristergreen(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well I have nothing to say for now I am still patiently waiting for my MMM money and I am %110 sure my money must come back

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by MiguelKingII(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
HardMirror:
WARNING! THIS IS NO JOKE: This is a serious and I want us to handle it as such. Many lives and destinies are on the line.

1. Ask for Forgiveness : Yes, go on your knees and ask God to forgive you. God sent his servant Apostle Suleiman to warn ye christians, BUT just like the pharisees and saducees, the christians of Nigeria rejected their savious (apostle suleiman) and crucified him just as the Jews crucified Jesus. PRAY! PRAY!!! God is angry with all ye hypocrite that refuse to listen to truth but love lies and worship money.

God is able to forgive you all and give you a new beginning.

2. OH LORD EVERY DEVOURER THAT EATS MY PH and REFUSES TO LET ME GH........ [size=20pt] DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! [/size] ohhhh yessss!!! Baba! They must die. Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! I say dieeeeeeee yayayayayayaya ! *speaks in tongues* shiborobokibo! Wooooo!

Yes those that are eating my ph, but not letting me gh, you must all die! Why should I sow and not reap? Why should another man eat the fruit of my labour and not let me eat the fruit of his own labour too?

3. FATHER!!!! Every miss-Guider of my money.... Ehhhhh!.... Guide your thunder towards them! : prayer! Father ever miss-guider that keeps telling me to PH to keep the system alive, please send sophisticated guided lightening towards their heads!

4. My Mavros! Locate me in cash!!! ohhhh lord! I am tired of looking at digital mavros on my dashboard! I need cash right now.

Lord! You turned water to wine, Lord turn my mavros to cash!

5. Every Chuddy, suching my sweat and blood, Die!!!! : yes! Every chuddy, from the village, from my place of work, that is getting fat from my sweat and blood, be consumed by fire!!!

6. Lord give me wisdom to identify every mavrodi in my life God you gave solomon wisdom, he was able to avoid all PONZI schemes in his generation. Lord I admit that I am a very big fool, henceforth, give me wisdom to identify every mavrodi. Mavrodis in every form and shape, Lord cut me away from them.

LOOOoORDddD! Help me to love you more than I love money: yes lord. I have been a very bad christian. I have never evangelised, I have never won a soul to Christ, but when MMM came, I was able to convince all my neighbors
, All my friends, all my colleagues at work even total strangers to Join MMM. God forgive me and hence forth help me to be a true christian. I have been busy promoting mmm on nairaland but I never won a single soul to you.... Chai! God help me o

Pray these prayer points and see how God will change your story in 7years. If 7 years is too much for you please send a pm to me and I will specially pray for you and you will receive your miracle in 7minutes. Don't forget to hold your seed offering before contacting me.

fool at 40....ur post is as stupid as u are
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Agent23(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2017
For real business you can do from the comfort of your bed See my signature
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Tiamiyu996(m): 2:32am On Jan 26, 2017
mn is like heroin you easily get addicted 9ja with money
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Airoflaw(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2017
DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
wait ooo I no even get money there chai!!
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Image123(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
HardMirror:

I once fell for such a ponzi scheme when I was in the university, it was called "Gold Shield" despite having an office in town they still folded up and took off with people's money, why not mmm that has not office in Nigeria.

This should be a lesson for us all

So coveteousness/idolatry was in you while you were in school. Those must have been some of the cracks and inroad.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by applechekers: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? / Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.