Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants (22828 Views)

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by seacoast(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Choi.. OBI MMAPU
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by tillaman(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good luck wit d prayers, mavrodians
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Mayydayy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by 2tek: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
MMM has come to stay.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by IVORY2009(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
This kind prayer, he fit remove preg woman belle ooo grin grin
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by davidtechy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by urheme: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Aunty. Na joke na.

take it to the joke section then.....let the mod do the needful.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by xtervaganza(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
MMM

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by xtervaganza(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay.

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Sparkle777(f): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why joke in God s name, if u must talk abt mmm leave religion out of it.
So, I ve fixed the problem.
Simple.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by OgorCDL: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
May God grant you all that you wish for your fellow Nigerians who participated in this MMM scheme because it was a means to survive Buhari's harsh economy. That is all I have to say to you.

It's just a shame that nairaland has been reduced to a forum of jobless scoundrels who have nothing better to do than to hate because they are myopic, cowardly and lack the financial capacity to participate.

I am a living testimony that MMM pays. I have been paid since last week and I have requested to PH so I see no reason for all the negative publicity especially on nairaland.

Don't worry. MMM will shame all of you soon.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by HardMirror(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
OgorCDL:
May God grant you all that you wish for your fellow Nigerians who participated in this MMM scheme because it was a means to survive Buhari's harsh economy. That is all I have to say to you.

It's just a shame that nairaland has been reduced to a forum of jobless scoundrels who have nothing better to do than to hate because they are myopic, cowardly and lack the financial capacity to participate.

I am a living testimony that MMM pays. I have been paid since last week and I have requested to PH so I see no reason for all the negative publicity especially on nairaland.

Don't worry. MMM will shame all of you soon.
U need a hug. Seems this recession is hitting you hard

2 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by MARKone(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oh lawd grin

I have money trapped there, but this shii is damn too funny. But i think that's what we need right now, laughter.. grin
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by HardMirror(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
MARKone:
Oh lawd grin

I have money trapped there, but this shii is damn too funny. But i think that's what we need right now, laughter.. grin
I once fell for such a ponzi scheme when I was in the university, it was called "Gold Shield" despite having an office in town they still folded up and took off with people's money, why not mmm that has not office in Nigeria.

This should be a lesson for us all

2 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Elin: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Achimala chiki chiki chiki chiki Ahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Valfrankie(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:
URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM and Other Ponzi Scheme

https://www.nairaland.com/3588647/urgent-notice-participants-mmm-other

I created the above thread vut reason best known to the mods they refused to expose it. THE ABOVE THREAD IS A MUST READ. PLEASE READ AND PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS. The is no time to trade blames or mock anyone but rather to prevent people from further losses.
Checked out your thread, it's obvious you just want to be on the front page like others, and what better way is there to do it than cruise freely on the mood of the moment. Try harder, call the mods, maybe they are sleeping or travelled and you have to bring them back.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Valfrankie(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
HardMirror:
WARNING! THIS IS NO JOKE: This is a serious and I want us to handle it as such. Many lives and destinies are on the line.

[b]
You cut across as a sadist. No offence meant, but you shouldn't bring God or any other deity reverenced by any entity to your bland jokes. it's an insult to the adherents of such faiths.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Timelezz: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
HardMirror:
WARNING! THIS IS NO JOKE: This is a serious and I want us to handle it as such. Many lives and destinies are on the line.

1. Ask for Forgiveness : Yes, go on your knees and ask God to forgive you. God sent his servant Apostle Suleiman to warn ye christians, BUT just like the pharisees and saducees, the christians of Nigeria rejected their savious (apostle suleiman) and crucified him just as the Jews crucified Jesus. PRAY! PRAY!!! God is angry with all ye hypocrite that refuse to listen to truth but love lies and worship money.

God is able to forgive you all and give you a new beginning.

2. OH LORD EVERY DEVOURER THAT EATS MY PH and REFUSES TO LET ME GH........ [size=20pt] DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! [/size] ohhhh yessss!!! Baba! They must die. Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! I say dieeeeeeee yayayayayayaya ! *speaks in tongues* shiborobokibo! Wooooo!

Yes those that are eating my ph, but not letting me gh, you must all die! Why should I sow and not reap? Why should another man eat the fruit of my labour and not let me eat the fruit of his own labour too?

3. FATHER!!!! Every miss-Guider of my money.... Ehhhhh!.... Guide your thunder towards them! : prayer! Father ever miss-guider that keeps telling me to PH to keep the system alive, please send sophisticated guided lightening towards their heads!

4. My Mavros! Locate me in cash!!! ohhhh lord! I am tired of looking at digital mavros on my dashboard! I need cash right now.

Lord! You turned water to wine, Lord turn my mavros to cash!

5. Every Chuddy, suching my sweat and blood, Die!!!! : yes! Every chuddy, from the village, from my place of work, that is getting fat from my sweat and blood, be consumed by fire!!!

6. Lord give me wisdom to identify every mavrodi in my life God you gave solomon wisdom, he was able to avoid all PONZI schemes in his generation. Lord I admit that I am a very big fool, henceforth, give me wisdom to identify every mavrodi. Mavrodis in every form and shape, Lord cut me away from them.

LOOOoORDddD! Help me to love you more than I love money: yes lord. I have been a very bad christian. I have never evangelised, I have never won a soul to Christ, but when MMM came, I was able to convince all my neighbors
, All my friends, all my colleagues at work even total strangers to Join MMM. God forgive me and hence forth help me to be a true christian. I have been busy promoting mmm on nairaland but I never won a single soul to you.... Chai! God help me o

Pray these prayer points and see how God will change your story in 7years. If 7 years is too much for you please send a pm to me and I will specially pray for you and you will receive your miracle in 7minutes. Don't forget to hold your seed offering before contacting me.
Shame on you for making joke of people's misery and misfortune.

It is shocking to see you mentioning God.
Are you not the disgraced atheist caught and exposed for giving fake religious account on Nairaland?

Your attention-craving and lack of sensitivity go hand in hand.

Now you're mocking Christians with mmm. Your spiritual bankruptcy needs all the charity funding you can find.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by TopFlightCeo: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Valfrankie:
Checked out your thread, it's obvious you just want to be on the front page like others, and what better way is there to do it than cruise freely on the mood of the moment. Try harder, call the mods, maybe they are sleeping or travelled and you have to bring them back.

Just want to be on front page? Are you for real? Did you read through that thread at all?

I think you owe me an apology because if you had gone through that thread you will see those are 100% safety measures to enlighten people about to avoud further disaster.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by taayourty(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Not childish but funny. After a tensed day from traffic issue a Apapa etc. This special shaid of gods just made my day.
urheme:

YET ANOTHER MOCKERY.

SO CHILDISH.. undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Koolking(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pray from now till next century, God will never answer you.

MMM participants themselves robbed others to get to where they were (wondering where the 30% was coming from?). Bragging MMM changed their status last year. What goes around comes around. It's non-negotiable natural law.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by HardMirror(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Koolking:
Pray from now till next century, God will never answered you.

MMM participants themselves robbed others to get to where they were (wondering where the 30% was coming from?). Bragging MMM changed their status last year. What goes around comes around. It's non-negotiable natural law.
Hehehehe

Someone even said mmm is just like commercial banking but with higher interest rate. She was arguing with vigor, I had to let her be.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by talk2riel: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
HardMirror:

[b]
Pray these prayer points and see how God will change your story in 7years. If 7 years is too much for you please send a pm to me and I will specially pray for you and you will receive your miracle in 7minutes. Don't forget to hold your seed offering before contacting me.
Pray I get paid tomorrow. Once i have been denied my money.
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by princeonx: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Can you guys please let the dead (mmm) rest in peace?
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by whycee001(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Check my signature for 100% in 8days btc
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by kherlly(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lmao

Na dat part of speakin in tongue gat me
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Koolking(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehe

Someone even said mmm is just like commercial banking but with higher interest rate. She was arguing with vigor, I had to let her be.

As long as wrong dealings favour a Nigerian, he will never accept he is wrong. Pointless trying to dissuade a Nigerian if he gains from it.

A Nigerian said somewhere on social media that EFCC should legalise Yahoo Yahoo plus. SMH
Re: 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants by Valfrankie(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
TopFlightCeo:

Just want to be on front page? Are you for real? Did you read through that thread at all?

I think you owe me an apology because if you had gone through that thread you will see those are 100% safety measures to enlighten people about to avoud further disaster.
Let me begin by commending you for not starting out with insults, such maturity is rare to come by in a forum crawling with adolescents in adults' body. and now to your thread, yes I went through it, but quite frankly, there's being a lot of similar topics on the front page since the MMM saga began and it was beginning to get boring. You still made some salient points not withstanding and it truly deserves a slot on the homepage. Apologies if I was harsh in my earlier reaction to the post.
Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.