Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) (68193 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by klanny: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na who dis boy come offend wey refuse to forgive am? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
SFSNIPER:
This guy is either fetish, mad or just stupid.
he could be three in one....
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by keyanZuzer: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
He go soon talk say he dey do am to raise alarm on hunger in children

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
sad
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by soath(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrShine:
lipsrsealed

attention seeking ritualist

I rest my case...
Wicked grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by MrShine(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
slysteel:
Village boy,does everything have to be about ritualits to you people?

u know see why u have been finding life difficult abi....

'ritualits' ko...ara-oko... grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by troy20(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
He has a big worrying complex problem.just as it is a big enough situation for society already, he needs be kept a close eye on for his own sefty.and that baby bottle is saying more than enough
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by joecooper(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
cry Boboyi to psyko
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
its possible
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Attention seeker... Attention givers grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by YourNemesis: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.

Oran ma re o!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
The yiibos don use Denrele, Bobrisky abuse us taya. Now their own crazy pikin season don start this 2017. Watch out for more!
werey leleyi n'tie! grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by dfrost: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
SFSNIPER:

All of the above should apply in his case.

fetish: an excessive and irrational devotion or commitment to a particular thing.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
let's just wait till he shows up to the club with diapers.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by blackfase(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
My gues is hes on another advocacy fight for infants, abi how can we "explonation" this?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrShine:
lipsrsealed
attention seeking ritualist
I rest my case...
Are you his Spiritual leader?!
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
D niqqa jst wants attention and he's getting it
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by oyesam2004(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Osu wa ooo...
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by zabuur: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
When he was made to sign an undertaken, you are all here blaming the govt. Now if govt forcefully take am go ARO or YABA left for treatment, no talk ooo. Coz after this, na to dey wear diaper .
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by mrjaybaba(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
LWTMB4H !

grin grin grin grin grin grin

enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by toocoded: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=wittyt98 post=53059731]He always just wants to be noticed grin grin grin cheesy
True, no doubt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by komzybrown(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
this guy is insane
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by olureignforever: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.

Pretty Mike lo daran.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Godmother(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is why we shouldn't do money rituals. I'm sure this is what the baba told him to do undecided
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by legibow: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is not ordinary eyes ooo.... They are following him
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meaning please
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well what do you expect? He is a baby in a Man body.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Masterclass32: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
SFSNIPER:

I'll go with fetish.

Then, I might add Nincompoop.

'Fetish nincompoop'.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Abelattah(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.