Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) (68190 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by samsam2019: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
brenister10:
The guy sha want trend by force.... want become Celebrity by force. Okay o Pretty Mike, we yaf seen you o.
he's already a celebrity. And far far richer than most celebrities
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by sulemanalex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
This guy sef
Big guy
Big g*y
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Feeding Bottles Brotherhood..
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is this not madness laidis??

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Qitwww kitiwwawu Wituitiki kayataka cry
Ishilove:

Ritualist...?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by joyli: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
SFSNIPER:
This guy is either fetish, mad or just stupid.

All of the above cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
SFSNIPER:
This guy is either fetish, mad or just stupid.
All of the above ni
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
Meaning grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
AuroraB:
One time cheesy I am smiley
Cool cheesy
Which side are you from?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by rasazee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
no be small o

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.

grin

ee wa gba wa
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Promismike(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
what 's the meanning pls
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by brenister10: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
samsam2019:
he's already a celebrity. And far far richer than most celebrities

Yeah, I agree with you but he displaying some babish trait. Anyway sha, na him get him life. One love bro
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Ofodibe(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
He only want to make name, as in creating awareness........ Popularity. shocked
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by peterumimo13(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
wittyt98:
He always just wants to be noticed grin grin grin cheesy

Wtf is this new style now? grin grin grin grin

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
He's exhibiting signs of serious mental illness.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think he has mummy issues.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by tunesoft(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
This guy n.a. mental case I swear
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by enoqueen: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Promismike:

what 's the meanning pls

Yoruba language.

Meaning "we are in trouble".

U are curious cos people keep liking it abi. I tire too o.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by enoqueen: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Blonchilli:

Meaning grin

We are in trouble.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Smartmey(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
o boy u just made me split my beer grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by tayexz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
this guy head dey leak black oil
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by renybenks(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
he was questioned about d Dog leash thing, and he said its for women empowerment. maybe dis one sef na child empowerment...or baby sensitization............. u never can tell o.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by konjinokillme(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
This coment has many likes shocked

Please translate cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by enoqueen: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
konjinokillme:

Please translate cheesy

I tire too. Wish the likes could be changed to money.

It's Yoruba language meaning "we are in trouble "
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by konjinokillme(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:

I tire too. Wish the likes could be changed to money.

It's Yoruba language meaning "we are in trouble "

Thanks grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Antina(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.

Couldn't stop laughing with this comment cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Antina(f): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
konjinokillme:

Please translate cheesy

It's not really about what she said, but how she said it. You can only get the real meaning if you understand Yoruba, that is why she has many likes.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ezeego1:

Cool cheesy

Which side are you from?
Imo State
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
so je Ka ma din eyin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Burger01(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoqueen:
Ama daran ke.
O su mi o grin
Re: Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) by Olubee22(f): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
is this guy foolish or what ? Waris all this nonsense gan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.