Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

She Took My Phone Without My Consent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Phone Without My Consent. (1722 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
I dnt know if my new girlfriend is trynna know if i am a cheat. She always use my phone each time she visits me.

She would browse with it, cheks my facebook and instagram.. I dnt know if i should start telling her the danger of what she is doing.

Yesterday, she paid me a visit and when it was time for her to go, she took my phone home without telling me.. She just returned it this morning..

I dnt seriously know what she is up to... Should i get worried over her action?
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
if you ain't comfortable with it, why not man up... tell her you ain't comfortable with it.

or better still... do same with her phone.

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by iamDaisy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
iranu
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by nifemi25(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
You deserve a simple answer to this. Just buy her a browsing phone and put security code on yours.
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by eezeribe(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
She is insecure

1 Like

Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamDaisy:
iranu
wereh

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by mengho(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nah, it's perfectly normal, don't worry it will blow over in a few weeks IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO HIDE grin

As for me I have several accounts of everything so I only let people see what I want them to see cool

1 Like

Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:
if you ain't comfortable with it, why not man up... tell her you ain't comfortable with it.

i shud take her fone too? She is gonna misinterprete it.. U know how ladies are

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:

Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i shud take her fone too? She is gonna misinterprete it.. U know how ladies are
then what do you want?
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
empty quote undecided not nice. say something kiss

king! longest time?
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I dnt know if my new girlfriend is trynna know if i am a cheat. She always use my phone each time she visits me.

She would browse with it, cheks my facebook and instagram.. I dnt know if i should start telling her the danger of what she is doing.

Yesterday, she paid me a visit and when it was time for her to go, she took my phone home without telling me.. She just returned it this morning..

I dnt seriously know what she is up to... Should i get worried over her action?
Na love Na.E get one babe wey dey i shyk.She collect my phone say she won listen to music and begin to check my WhatsApp and text message inbox.Na the message wey we exchange she later see.After she check tire,nothing to check she kuku give me my phone back.But some babes bad oh.Them go copy secret messages inside guys phone take dey blackmail them.
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:

You get fine spec for your dp.I hope no be package?
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by firstking01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:
empty quote undecided not nice. say something kiss

king! longest time?
Yeah, hw have you beengrin
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ask her not to touch your phone again without your permission, and put a password on your phone afterwards.
I think that's so rude and disrespectful, to be searching other people's phones upandan.
She should carry her insecurities and go.
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Love Machine:
You get fine spec for your dp.I hope no be package?
how is that your business?
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
Yesh, hw have you beengrin
very well... thank you! guess you're too?
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:
very well... thank you! guess you're too?
Ofcourse i'm ever greengrin....where did you go sef??
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
Ofcourse i'm ever greengrin....where did you go sef??
been busy with few stuffs offline, I do follow few trending post on FP. I'm less busy today, just want to say "HI" to peeps like you kiss

saw your post at the other thread, you talked about a certain girl... burning your heart to ashes grin quite interesting I must say grin
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:
been busy with few stuffs offline, I do follow few trending post on FP. I'm less busy today, just want to say "HI" to peeps like you kiss

saw your post at the other thread, you talked about a certain girl... burning your heart to ashes grin quite interesting I must say grin
Hehehehe, it's one of those things nature brings to usgrin...Just stay tuned, got an interesting thread that i 'll drop this evening cool....saw my pm??
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Maxity02(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
Hehehehe, it's one of those things nature brings to usgrin...Just stay tuned, got an interesting thread that i 'll drop this evening cool....saw my pm??
yeah I did... will check later. will reply as soon as I get home.

alright than...
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:
yeah I did... will check later. will reply as soon as I get home.

alright than...
Takia fam kiss, and i'm anticipately waiting for your reply...want you to be in that thread, i assure you'd be glad you did trust me cool.
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin So a beeech x still yuh problem outta all diz hunger killing upandan...
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Maxity02:
how is that your business?
We no dey quarrel.
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by pweetychyka(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2017

Like a poster rightly said, explain to her d dangers involve in wat she's doing! The earlier u stop her from such d better for u!

OP, I mean no disrespect.... wats d maturity status/level of ur new gf sef?

Cos no matured minded fellow will take ur mobile fone home undecided.... wat if u had an emergency call and she left wit ur fone like she did d last tym she came around

Take a bold step n make her understand dat scanning thru ur phone won't help ur baby relationship!

#maopinion
Re: She Took My Phone Without My Consent. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
OP na so obsession de start o, before u know it she sends her friends to stalk u. Nigga I'm afraid ur relationship is going to be one he'll of a bumpy ride.

If una Don f*#k then u are trapped.

(1) (Reply)

Who The Heck Is Menstrualpad That Linked Me With The Late Firstking? / One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed / Video: Woman Forced To Perform Sexual Acts On A Man And It Was Live-streamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.