Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed (1721 Views)

How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by NLjona(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Most guys will be too lazy to read this that's why your gfs will keep cheating on you.

Ill be straight to the point..
Its simple, Just take a piss!!

I used to be Like you, yes you. Searching all over Google to find ways to last longer than 10 secs on bed. But with time and alot o practice and research, ive realised that is all about understanding your body and knowing what works for you ..

There are so many ways to last as long as you want, but ill only explain the methods i use (find out the rest joor don't be lazy). I hope it helps.

Firstly lasting long in bed doesn't mean from the moment you penetrate till you cum. It has to do with other factors like pre-intimacy, taking breaks to just talk and the rest. So get that thought off your 1 minute head before you proceed

Okay while you're both heated up and chemistry flows and you start kissing and undressing. Continue with pre-intimacy for at most 20mins, if done right trust me she'll be the one begging for the dick to drill the hole.

What guys don't understand is that a lot of pressure builds up around your pelvic region and if you penetrate too fast your beans will done in 5 seconds.. So here is what i do.

Secretly use style and tell her that you feel pressed, go to the bathroom and urinate, force some urine out even if you're not pressed. It will greatly reduce the pressure on your dick and pelvic you will even feel free there.

Now go back and continue work.. You can penetrate now wear a condom at first round it will help reduce the sensation, and start slow and deep, secondly it trains your brain to get used it so when you penetrate second round without condom. You won't feel too sensitive and can last as long as you want.

Ok now you've known my secret. Im not boasting o but if i cab train myself to cum at will.. So can you. Go on and make her scream "i love you" while you're banging her like a lion you are

P. S.. I got more secrets, talk to me on whatsapp if you dare 08182349965
Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
All These Is Too Much Talk... When She Gives You Mouth Gig, reverse cowgirl/ cowgirl, Just Chew a Gum and See The Wonders of Lastin Long...
Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by xynerise: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:
All These Is Too Much Talk... When She Gives You Mouth Gig, reverse cowgirl/ cowgirl, Just Chew a Gum and See The Wonders of Lastin Long...

Or just think about your dead relatives grin

1 Like

Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by GraveMan(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
But Bros This Method Is Not Applicable When Bleepin A Fvck Girl.
Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

1 Like

Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by Earthquake1: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chew a gum.. nice.
Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by Olifiz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

True o. Think about those bad moments lol
Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by ISISs(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

HAhahahaha!!
Bro, u aint human.

1 Like

Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by NLjona(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:

True, chewing gum is another way to distract the brain
Re: One Secret To Last As Long As You Want In Bed by NLjona(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

Lmao you need brain cleanser i swear �������

(1) (Reply)

He Stole The Money To Buy Benz And Iphone X For His Girlfriend / After God, Fear Women! / 56-year-old Man Reportedly Marries 16-year-old Girl In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.