Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

See The Future Of Business In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Future Of Business In Nigeria (28136 Views)

Introducing Piggyvest — The Future Of Savings And Investments / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: See The Future Of Business In Nigeria by CriticMaestro: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
ismart:

Most of you miss the point.

There is nothing like "online business" in the real sense. That name was coined to confuse and deceive people because If we look at it carefully, everything happens in the REAL world.

Now, coming to your assertion, what most of you who hate "Online Business" because you are still stuck in 90s model of doing things fail to know is that the internet is a leverage and a medium.

The power of the internet has change life millions of Nigerians. Just imagine that we do not have internet like we do not have constant power supply. I know what the offline world couldn't offer me moneywise and everything I have earned till date were gotten from internet business.
so whats ur point basically...21st century man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.