Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (156610 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Mufasa27(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
Thank you ma, all she want was cheap attention and she got it!!.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ba7man(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Lol, all na for attention, senseless lady undecided
You ignored the disgusting act of the guy to Insult the lady.

You got big moral comprehension issues.

7 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Odogwuskido(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
What type of leg is this?

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by solpat(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Uwa mmebi

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Timelezz: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
how can the guys sperm drip down her leg? was he naked? whatever fabric he had on should have been able to absorb the liquid and leave only wet marks. she is lying.
Ogorwyne, pretty meets brilliant mind.

That is absolutely factual. We're in an era of blog assault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Snow5(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
I so much doubt this picture...

Banks can't use ties like what that lady is standing on... I haven't seen any bank floor like that.

Bloggers can go the extra mile just to draw traffic..
The lady looks like she is inside her room...

Truly the guy is standing inside a banking hall.. But the pictures does not correlate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by tillaman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
H*rny demented bastard!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.

Guy! I dey suspect you.Its like u do this kind of weird things.

5 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by olaolulazio(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
johnamedu:
#We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.

At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.

*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.

Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria, plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ

Pls send to all people in ur contact.
Start resending it yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by fr3do(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Really?, are you pained she slapped him?, trust me, she failed to elaborate more on what the guy did to her on that queue before he ejaculated.

she jejely left out that part, he was probably rubbing his organ on her butt, it made her angry but not angry enough to confront, it was the ejaculation that filled the pervert's cup.

If the butt on your dp was the one in front of okechukwu, he probably would ejaculated an entire testicle.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by myweb(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
How is she senseless?.
Dude is a pervert!.
Even you too, people like you are the cause of all these. Look at what you are showing us in your dp. How are you expecting not to receive hot akamu.....
Your face dey? you not show us....
Your complete body from front dey you no show us..
Even common passport for better....see what you are showing us.....
Konji no see....though that guy to me is sick...but you can control what guys should see on you.
We are easily moved by what we see

5 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by omotolatoyosi(f): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well,am not sure about the semen reaching her leg,bt av met a guy that came while kissing a lady,they didnt even kiss up to 3mins,so it happens,dis guy is my frnd,we had to seek medical attention,where the told him to do many things,feed well,exercise,plenty water,reduce anxiety etc,its a shameful thing
kayo80:
I don't believe all these IG Tales by Moonlight. How did the semen reach her leg? Granted, a man with Premature ejaculationn issues can ejaculatee at the slightest contact with a woman, but unless the guy brought out his dick, this girl is lying or embellishing the story.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by jide219(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
When e dae use e man-hood caress your buttocks u nor talk,na when e release u get mouth to talk to avoid embarrassment,so u wan tell me say u nor enjoy am,yeye dae smell

2 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by LasGidiOwner: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
I have been wondering how many times you self-service in a day since you are jobless and unmarried even at your old age. Besides you are too ugly to ask any girl out. And you are equally very poor to get all those commercial se.x hawkers that charge peanuts in Owerri.... cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:
I know that guy. His moniker is "Schematics " here on Nairaland.
[/s]

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by blkmum700: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
this the latest lie in town now by ladies,it's know more rape but guys playing with their dick in public bus or ejaculating on them,nice one.

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by adonbilivit: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
u are the first person to make sense here. u spoke my mind

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by omotolatoyosi(f): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Water[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=53069125][/quote]
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by jide219(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
See ppl may dae view thread

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Jerryojozy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dis kind konji na bad, bado, badest. self control is key for any dude
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
ogorwyne:

Hmm,you analyzed it so very well.Pls tell me have you experienced something like that before?
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ezeagu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Revelation1:
Shut up! You sound like a feminist, abeg this place not America.

That's why you people are bombing each other up and down. Rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Harwoyeez(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Konji is truly a bastard cheesy grin .......the greatest undoing of my is lack of self control
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by keyanZuzer: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
That's why everyone should have self control, dude has the characteristics of a rapist cos he's likely to do so if she was caught on a lonely path. grin
Lol! I doubt that. She'll just slap him again
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by kenoz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
I turned gat hold of him and gave him some hot slaps I know he has never received in his life before.... if not for the securities that intervene like seriously he won't live to remember a day like this.
[/i]

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-ejaculates-on-lady-while-on-queue.html

LMAO

grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by smart024(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Did I hear ANAMBRA AGAIN...?
shocked shocked shocked

First the cucumber saga...
Then beauty queens that couldn't answer basic current affairs questions...
Then this lie again...

Abeg Anambra boys, make una come carry una dumb sisters o...

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ezeagu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
It seems like Nigeria has a rapist and child rapist epidemic judging by news and judging by peoples suspicious reactions here.

4 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by ogorwyne(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
Ovorwyne, pretty meets brilliant mind.
That is absolutely factual. We're in an era of blog assault.
I tell you. Cheap publicity everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by fuckboys: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Igbos:
grin comshot grin

IPad yoot with spiritual kanji..
Well, na so I hear say dem catch our dilector with oloshos dey do groupie.

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Timelezz:
I haven't the faintest of ideas. And my mind has since painted different depiction of faces to go with your intelligence and brilliant mind but when I saw your ass, I had to start afresh drawing up the best possible face to match such well constructed body structure.

Nice bones!
Alright, i will change it at my time. grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by sod09(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Do you even know what assault is?. grin
To people like you the guy is the victim but he also assaulted her sexually.
u are assaulting us wit ur dp biko

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by poyet(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh, sex-starved dude! Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.