Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (53540 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by b3llo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Edenoscar(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wow i love tattoos
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nice write up...
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Edenoscar(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
So after the failed election prophecy instead of this man to hide his head in shame he still engages in fake deliverance believe it at your own risk
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Iamwrath: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Staged.. They must have paid him a handsome amount though to stage the so called confession.

We know how many miracles were pre arranged, how many predictions were guess work

I didn't have to look twice to conclude its a paid confession and the fuccker should be handed over to police immediately
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lai mohammed dey learn where TB Joshua dey...see lie of the century , these people no dey fear God? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
are u 4real?rat on mensesjust wen i thot av heard it all...some homies brain on nairaland processes thinz dat even baffles my comrades in outer space..no wonder ufos crashes all the time now ..i guess their pilot reads nairaland and looses control of their ship as a result of the comical comments here..make una calm down abeg..later now somebody go say dem see agama lizard dey dey use vicks inhaler.. grin grin grin grin grin
Addicted2Women:

What type of drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Why can't you swallow your Amala and Ewedu in peace and stop crying like a rat on Mensturation

Kids, this is the reason why you should stay in school, as you can see, this our uncle dropped out of school in primary 6 and his brain immediately dropped out of his head too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by andyanders: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marvel1206:
Tb joshua is occultic! So he appeared to him in the dream right? These followers have opened their minds for this man to manipulate whenever and however he likes. It's pathethic tho but then, who am i to judge

May God Almighty have mercy on you. One day, you will be the one confessing. Have seen lots of you saying same thing and later started confessing over your ignorance.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by idupaul: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
See the fake tattoo
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by andyanders: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Staged.. They must have paid him a handsome amount though to stage the so called confession.

One day, it will be your turn.You can imagine your statement. Your type are the ones that needs deliverance.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by captainrock(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
When i see confession in tb joshua church, i remember what i studied in school. this is a stage drama that has been rehearsed for over 6 month, rubbish!!
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Bathuayi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marvel1206:
Tb joshua is occultic! So he appeared to him in the dream right? These followers have opened their minds for this man to manipulate whenever and however he likes. It's pathethic tho but then, who am i to judge
hypocrite like u; Who are u to judge , but u just did
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by tete7000(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
In a civilised world the man if his confessions are true will be arrested and made to pay for his crime.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by JKisOK(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please, follow this link and help this little girl who is gripped in a life-and-death battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3585795/sos-11-year-old-temitope-needs#53067562
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
The fact that you confessed that won't do it anymore doesn't mean it's all erased. They would be tried with their confession that come out of their mouth in the United States of America where hospitals, pastors, and others are mandated to report any wrongdoings that are illegal. I guess that's not the case in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
andyanders:

One day, it will be your turn.You can imagine your statement. Your type are the ones that needs deliverance.
Not my fault dat pastors dis days choose to make quick money by deceiving the gullible masses with fake/staged miracles...

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
cold:
Yeah right..probably killed, maimed, ràped and of course robbed whilst sticking a glock to head. But not to worry, our god is a merciful god. He is able to wipe our filthy rags and turn it white as snow. All well and good.
Which begs the question, what becomes the fate of the dozens of ràped women? Probably infected with all kinds of stds. What becomes the fate of those he probably murdered who didn't die in Christ. I guess that's their fault for not remaining righteous to the end.
Furthermore, assuming this story is true as with many evil to good conversion stories we hear on a regular. So this dude will make heaven. But someone who has remained upright all his life but for the mere fact that he doesn't believe in a particular god or any god for that matter will be thrown in hell? Issokai..religious logic..sigh

You are on point...
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Where are the Special anti robbery squad undecided
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Dvampire(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Well, let's assume he has decided to change his ways; his repentance is not complete. He should turn himself over to the appropriate authorities to answer for his crimes. That is called restitution. He should answer for the rape issues and other vices he was responsible for. Otherwise, he is merely postponing the evil day. I wonder why people think that having committed a grevious crime, by merely going to confess to a pastor, their forgiveness is complete. Confession to those you have hurt is a major part of the repentance process.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Abbies: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Looool! Rubbish
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by realmindz: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
congrats on his repentance, can u now hand him over to the security so he can face the law for his crimes?

Black race, backward people. This is one reason u will never progress, religion and sentiments
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
ritababe:

shutup
like he isn't entitled to his opinion? why tell him to shutup? did hz point hit a nerve?
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by c4tnoelz: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
What a mighty God we serve!!!!
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
will you shut your e-mouth?. Tb Joshua paid nothing and never will. Before you start calling me gullible.... He delivered a frnd of mine who was possessed by her grandmothers spirit two yrs ago.... Ive seen this girl manifest,shake nd talk like an old woman from childhood after her grandma died. She even became terribly wicked...now, she's sane, after abt 16yrs thanks to scoan.

My mums salesgirl developed breast cancer... Her right breast was swollen and decaying. I saw it...She was abt to get it amputated since d pain was too much for a nursing mum.... Dad applied the annointing water on her damged breast. Two days later, she came back with a healthy firm breast and wasnt ashamed to bare it all for dad n mum to see.... With me peeping tho.... She was so happy... She visits my parents any chance she gets.

I know a woman at a part of ondo who stood up from her wheelchair while watching his prayer sessions.

Try to know something before you start jumping carelessly into conclusing like most women do

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Praise Zeus
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marvel1206:
Tb joshua is occultic! So he appeared to him in the dream right? These followers have opened their minds for this man to manipulate whenever and however he likes. It's pathethic but then, who am i to judge. No one should quote me angry angry undecided
Cousin.... I can't believe that you'll speak so ignorantly like this..... Honestly.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
will you shut your e-mouth?. Tb Joshua paid nothing and never will. Before you start calling me gullible.... He delivered a frnd of mine who was possessed by her grandmothers spirit two yrs ago.... Ive seen this girl manifest,shake nd talk like an old woman from childhood after her grandma died. She even became terribly wicked...now, she's sane, after abt 16yrs thanks to scoan.

My mums salesgirl developed breast cancer... Her right breast was swollen and decaying. I saw it...She was abt to get it amputated since d pain was too much for a nursing mum.... Dad applied the annointing water on her damged breast. Two days later, she came back with a healthy firm breast and wasnt ashamed to bare it all for dad n mum to see.... With me peeping tho.... She was so happy... She visits my parents any chance she gets.

I know a woman at a part of ondo who stood up from her wheelchair while watching his prayer sessions.

Try to know something before you start jumping carelessly into conclusing like most women do

shocked shocked Someone call the new england journal, anointing water is healing breast cancer in 2 days.

Also, sexist much?
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Lol.. Dis explains why all dis con men aka men of God are successful in nigeria, so many peeps seriously luking for miracles whether real or fake. If u believe tb joshua is not a fraudster, then u can believe anything. But gud luck to u.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Lol.. Dis explains why all dis con men aka men of God are successful in nigeria, so many peeps seriously luking for miracles whether real or fake. If u believe tb joshua is not a fraudster, then u can believe anything. But gud luck to u.
.... "Only fools doubt proofs'' by Bishop David Oyedepo.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lies everywhere

Tb Joshua is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by voicelez: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
A man who believes in nothing is nothing but a man who believes in something is something... choose ur path

cold:
Yeah right..probably killed, maimed, ràped and of course robbed whilst sticking a glock to head. But not to worry, our god is a merciful god. He is able to wipe our filthy rags and turn it white as snow. All well and good.
Which begs the question, what becomes the fate of the dozens of ràped women? Probably infected with all kinds of stds. What becomes the fate of those he probably murdered who didn't die in Christ. I guess that's their fault for not remaining righteous to the end.
Furthermore, assuming this story is true as with many evil to good conversion stories we hear on a regular. So this dude will make heaven. But someone who has remained upright all his life but for the mere fact that he doesn't believe in a particular god or any god for that matter will be thrown in hell? Issokai..religious logic..sigh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.