Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (53541 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Marvel1206: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Cousin.... I can't believe that you'll speak so ignorantly like this..... Honestly.
As ignorant as it seemed, there's a lil bit of truth in there.. I'm not saying he doesn't perform miracles but ive observed him before giving my verdict.. I dont expect you to agree with me on this issue anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:

.... "Only fools doubt proofs'' by Bishop David Oyedepo.

Goodnight.
U cook up some lame stories and call it proof... There are lots of educated peeps online, so u miracle seekers shuld be careful not to make a mockery of urselves.

1 Like

Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
ritababe:

shutup
He's right. He confessed if genuine in the wrong place and to the wrong person.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder who writes trash like this.
'...committing atrocities such as rape to unwilling victims...'
So, there are willing rape victims?
That's not even the issue right now. So because he confessed and fell down under the power of the 'Holy Spirit', his crimes would be forgotten completely. That dude deserves to be locked up. In a sane environment, he would, though. What about the emotional, physical and psychological pains he caused his victims?
Nonsense.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by SalomonKane: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
A confessed rapist and robber? What is the police doing about this? Shouldn't he be taken straight to the police station and investigation conducted to know if he really is a rapist and robber? And if it turns out it's true that he is indeed a rapist and robber, he should be prosecuted. Plain and simple.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
voicelez:
A man who believes in nothing is nothing but a man who believes in something is something... choose ur path

Where did you get this quote from?
Disney world?
Yeah right.
Lmao
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Gudfrie(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marvel1206:
Tb joshua is occultic! So he appeared to him in the dream right? These followers have opened their minds for this man to manipulate whenever and however he likes. It's pathethic but then, who am i to judge. No one should quote me angry angry undecided

You have already quoted yourself asawuru
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
U cook up some lame stories and call it proof... There are lots of educated peeps online, so u miracle seekers shuld be careful not to make a mockery of urselves.
cook up stories?.. Lol... Whether i lie or not to someone ion know, it dsnt affect me in any way.

I seek miracle, i expect them cos they're my redemptive rights in christ.,,.......,.,... You almst want me to call you a retard
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marvel1206:

As ignorant as it seemed, there's a lil bit of truth in there.. I'm not saying he doesn't perform miracles but ive observe him before giving my verdict.. I dont expect you to agree with me on this issue anyway.
yeah. You know I won't
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Kdon2: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
lalasticlala:
As shared on facebook by TB Joshua Ministries

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1346561005464672&id=103470916440360&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1346561005464672%3Atl_objid.1346561005464672%3Athid.103470916440360%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A7594662103355717298&__tn__=%2As

Whats the title of this night time fiction story?
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by jtwest(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
he should be arrested and tried in the court of law na angry

Mind u, I no even read d long epistle.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by tracrbloc: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Why is this veil over some peoples eyes so thick? BLIND SHEEPS!
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
will you shut your e-mouth?. Tb Joshua paid nothing and never will. Before you start calling me gullible.... He delivered a frnd of mine who was possessed by her grandmothers spirit two yrs ago.... Ive seen this girl manifest,shake nd talk like an old woman from childhood after her grandma died. She even became terribly wicked...now, she's sane, after abt 16yrs thanks to scoan.

My mums salesgirl developed breast cancer... Her right breast was swollen and decaying. I saw it...She was abt to get it amputated since d pain was too much for a nursing mum.... Dad applied the annointing water on her damged breast. Two days later, she came back with a healthy firm breast and wasnt ashamed to bare it all for dad n mum to see.... With me peeping tho.... She was so happy... She visits my parents any chance she gets.

I know a woman at a part of ondo who stood up from her wheelchair while watching his prayer sessions.

Try to know something before you start jumping carelessly into conclusing like most women do

Calm down!!! I am a traditional priest and I tell you that I can do better miracles than the ones you stated above.

Let me tell you the truth. Do you want to hear the truth?
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Calm down!!! I am a traditional priest and I tell you that I can do better miracles than the ones you stated above.

Let me tell you the truth. Do you want to hear the truth?
let me hear
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2017
so if this guy has confessed to all these crimes, why has tb joshua not turned him into the police? does 'repenting' somehow undo all your crimes against people? will it unrape, unmaim or unrob his victims?

the thing for joshua and his so called former rapist and robber to do is report to the nearest police station
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
let me hear

These miracle workers are traditionalists like me. They are wiser than you who abandoned the gods of your land and foolishly followed a foreign god.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by Stylz69(m): 5:32am On Jan 24, 2017
I don't need to read this to know it's fake. TB Joshua is a fake man of .... I can't even bear to call him a man of God. He should be a director of production for Nollywood movies....substandard ones. The tattoo on the man's arm is obviously as fake as the testimony.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by bonna4u(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Person use marker write rubbish for im arm dem call am tattoo. Smdh for them.
If some people believe mmm will be back, why won't others believe that poorly written script?
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2017
LordofNairaland:

These miracle workers are traditionalists like me. They are wiser than you who abandoned the gods of your land and foolishly followed a foreign god.
lol. Okay.... Tell me why they cure aids and you can't?.... Look.. I was once extremely grounded in spirituality as far as christianity is concerned. There's no voodoo done like what you're insinuating..... You should give it a try
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by victorazy(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Marvel1206:
Tb joshua is occultic! So he appeared to him in the dream right? These followers have opened their minds for this man to manipulate whenever and however he likes. It's pathethic but then, who am i to judge. No one should quote me angry angry undecided

May God have mercy on you because u don't really know who TB Josua is, if not u won't be spewing this.
Re: A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) by ogrin(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Nma27:
Our Lord is merciful

talk for urself, only your God is merciful in this issue. how art thou gullible?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.