Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths (26224 Views)

Fayemi Tells Fayose What To Do With June Allocation / Quit Whining, Accept You Failed – PDP Tells Buhari / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
247Dior:
and who's responsibility is it to create enabling environment for private sector to excel thereby creating jobs?
An excellent question.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by FastShipping: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Oga professor what has fayemi achieved since he became minister??!!

Go and ask him. Broken clock twice right in a day. Is this discussion or topic about his achievement? Not at all. You can see why some of you fail exams all the time. I have no idea why you asked the irrelevant question.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Horbar1: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's not your fault Fayemi, I will only blame those Mumu + mungun that voted for your party.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Bonnywest: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
He is right

Looking out for d gullible ones. I sure know some1 will get confused with all the grammar & support the long ~statement~ (sorry, i mean story above). You don't applaud a man who shy away from his responsibility!
Our government must be held responsible, otherwise they'll spend 4-8 years in office sharing national cake.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Emtol01: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
There is nothing bad in what he says. It is high time Nigerian Youths wake up to the reality. Overdependence on government to provide job led us to where we are today, if they don't provide an opportunity leave your comfort zone and create one. Stop blame game.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Omudia11: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
oya send it oo grin
dermmy:

God bless you, infact i owe you 100k for this yoir comment grin grin
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Omudia11: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Exactly!!
Blaqsuqar:

Plus quality education,security 2say the least
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by jericco1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Twerp. If he doesn't owe us anything, then he should fucck out.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by chibuzorAbia: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
kilokeys:

you wrong. they owe us the basics.. everything i have today i worked for. light in my house, water to bathe, and we still pay taxes.

dont deceive urself..

its not an excuse to be lazy.. but most of them were sponsored to phd levels. we are not lazy... i dont blame u... u are very ignorant to know what you ought to have as citizens.. read about other citizens, the us, netherlands..

go back to ur spare part business and keep praying.

You are the one deceiving yourself.

What do you know? Nothing really other than the stuff you crammed just to pass your internal examination at UNi. Btw, I left Amsterdam yesterday and now in London heading back to Lagos via Dubai on Thursday. I never sold spare parts in my life and eh....I am Afonja. Nobody owes you anything! Trust me! Grasp the idea and rise - your choice.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Banter1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
He's right.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by kilokeys(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

You are the one deceiving yourself.

What do you know? Nothing really other than the stuff you crammed just to pass your internal examination at UNi. Btw, I left Amsterdam yesterday and now in London heading back to Lagos via Dubai on Thursday. I never sold spare parts in my life and eh....I am Afonja. Nobody owes you anything! Trust me! Grasp the idea and rise - your choice.

ode .. why u enter oyibo man plane... use their dollars .. why are u going upandan.. u for siddon for hia na.. fool..

tell me u worked for every good thing u got while overseas.. the peaceful atmosphere, not being robbed, the street lights on the streets u lived in..

same moronic fucktards everywhere u go.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by chibuzorAbia: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
kilokeys:

ode .. why u enter oyibo man plane... use their dollars .. why are u going upandan.. u for siddon for hia na.. fool..

tell me u worked for every good thing u got while overseas.. the peaceful atmosphere, not being robbed, the street lights on the streets u lived in..

same moronic fucktards everywhere u go.

Grasp the idea and rise - your choice!

Use your head and I hope abusing me makes you feel better. Remember you are getting older by the day!!!!
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by kilokeys(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Grasp the idea and rise - your choice!

Use your head and I hope abusing me makes you feel better. Remember you are getting older by the day!!!!

brotherly... i am on my A-game. not hungry, well-travelled, not jobless either.

u sound stewpid . not knowing where to draw the line between govt responsibilities and personal efforts.

thats my issue with you.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by olaztek(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
He is indirectly telling us the govt don't owe us good road, stable power supply, clean water, standard hospitals, security, job etc. We should provide all these by ourselves. He must be a sadist. How can we create jobs where there are no standard infrastructures to help reduce cost and ensure the profitability of businesses.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:

Go and ask him. Broken clock twice right in a day. Is this discussion or topic about his achievement? Not at all. You can see why some of you fail exams all the time. I have no idea why you asked the irrelevant question.
no wonder you failed as a car dealer and even as a ordinary shipping agent
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Emtol01:
There is nothing bad in what he says. It is high time Nigerian Youths wake up to the reality. Overdependence on government to provide job led us to where we are today, if they don't provide an opportunity leave your comfort zone and create one. Stop blame game.
we should overrun the government
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by chibuzorAbia: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
kilokeys:

brotherly... i am on my A-game. not hungry, well-travelled, not jobless either.

u sound stewpid . not knowing where to draw the line between govt responsibilities and personal efforts.

thats my issue with you.

Your words and emotions tell me you are suffering and frustrated. You have my sympathy. That's why I am not responding back to you the same way.

Nobody owes you anything bro.

Even your parents owe you nothing after the age of 21. You are slowly becoming uncle! Don't be a poor uncle Abeg, nobody owes you anything!
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by kilokeys(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Your words and emotions tell me you are suffering and frustrated. You have my sympathy. That's why I am not responding back to you the same way.

Nobody owes you anything bro.

Even your parents owe you nothing after the age of 21. You are slowly becoming uncle! Don't be a poor uncle Abeg, nobody owes you anything!

you are the reason siblings shouldn't have kids.. your parents owe you an apology.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by FastShipping: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
angels09:

no wonder you failed as a car dealer and even as a ordinary shipping agent

You have no idea what my business outlook is. If you actually do, you will have to bow your head in shame why you have decided to be waiting on government and not venture into a lucrative business.

You are delusional and lost like monkey with no tail. Keep deluding yourself and keep blaming government for your failure, wretchedness, directionless and hopelessness in your life. Go and find something better to do with your miserable life and stop waiting for government handout.

Arindin. grin grin
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Lukay99: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omudia11:
You owe Nigerians good roads, electricity , good health system.

Visionless leaders.

Yes any government owe you:

Good roads: when it's citizens are ready and willing to pay taxes for example Income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, gasoline(petrol) taxes (not subsidies), tolls. This are the prices most western countries citizens paid so as to have/maintain the good roads. How much of this taxes are you willing to pay?

Constant Electricity: it's not rocket science you get what you paid for simple as that. Take Lagos island for example not long ago over 80% of the residence and shops owners don't pay proper electricity bill yet you expect the Power company to keep producing electricity 24/7? Do you expect them to produce something from nothing? Some State power company are now rejecting electricity from the national grid simply because their citizens want to use electricity and not pay for it , same reason investors like dangote or ifeanyi Ubah will never invest in electricity in Nigeria and I don't blame them.

Good health system: just like I said earlier you get what you paid for. How do you expect the government to fund all this? When the average Nigerian pay very little or zero taxes and please don't say oil money because that's nothing compared to all the Nigerian expenses and needs. A Poor country like Nigeria and yes I said POOR we need more than oil as a source of revenue.

Yes the government need to do its part in governing the country and most especially, the citizens need to stop complaining and do their part as well.

Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Standing5(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:

Did you read it at all? He made legitimate points. The earlier students in higher institutions realize that education doesn't guarantee you a good job, the better for them. Every students keep believing government owes them jobs. Government has no business creating jobs. Private sector is there for that purpose.

I'm not a fan of Fayemi for the looting he did in Ekiti but he made some good points.

Some of you should learn to read before making comments on things you haven't read. The moment most of you read the headlines, you start making contributions that a learned fellow wouldn't have made.
While govt doesn't owe me job, it owes me the conducive atmosphere to thrive. A govt that won't provide power, roads, stop kickbacks owes its citizens more than Jobs. They owe us more.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You have no idea what my business outlook is. If you actually do, you will have to bow your head in shame why you have decided to be waiting on government and not ventured into a lucrative business.

You are delusional and lost like monkey with no tail. Keep deluding yourself and keep blaming government for your failure, wretchedness, directionless and hopelessness in your life. Go and find something better to do with your miserable life and stop waiting for government handout.

Arindin. grin grin
see your twisted mouth... your biz ko drug smuggling ni.... better kip kwiet before you ruin the little source of income you have.... I take no prisoners.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Standing5:
While govt doesn't owe me job, it owes me the conducive atmosphere to thrive. A govt that won't provide power, roads, stop kickbacks owes its citizens more than Jobs. They owe us more.
are you minding the drug pusher
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by FastShipping: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
angels09:

see your twisted mouth... your biz ko drug smuggling ni.... better kip kwiet before you ruin the little source of income you have.... I take no prisoners.

You and who? What income? I don't make money from nairaland. My customer base is secured and locked up.

I went through your posts and I can tell the kind of hopeless and unruly kid you are.

It seems you haven't met your match here. You are about to get it.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Timothyoj(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Everyone has a point and we have to equally express our feelings, however, so many people are frustrated and highly aggrieved thus, we have all sorts of comments. We have our parts to play and Goverment equally do have parts to play.

Government Parts:

* Provision of Condussive Environment: 4.5m jobs lost & over 200 companies shutdown in the private sector in less than 18 months due to confused & draconian policies. This will never encourage youths in so many areas.

* You owe Nigerians good roads, electricity , good health system, Sound Educational system and security.

* you owe the tax paying public good governance and infrastructure. Government owes us the responsibility of providing an enabling business environment.

Our Parts As Individuals:

* We have to think outside the box and at least find something to do.

* We should have it @ the back of our minds that NO ONE CARES, with this in mind, we can actually step up our games and be fulfilled.

* We need to pray for our country Nigeria for her betterment. To be candid we do not have good leaders and this is killing us. God should and will intervain Amen.
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by folasayolyn(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omudia11:
You owe Nigerians good roads, electricity , good health system.

Visionless leaders.

exactly or why do we have looters in power. when you even try to set up something small they would kill you with different forms of oppression. pay this bill, pay that. the smes in nigeria esp lagos are really suffering

Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Lukay99: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sirheny007:

Government has no Business creating Jobs...

Are you crazy

Please he/she is not crazy and yes it's not the job of the government to directly create jobs for it's citizens. Governments jobs is to govern and businesses (private sectors you and me ) is to creates jobs. American government did not create Microsoft or Apple or even Google. If American government or Nigerian or any government start to build industries like Coca-Cola or Pepsi then that means private industries will now have to compete with government owned industry and remember private companies will now have to pay taxes to their competitors government but government owned business don't really have to pay taxes. It's only in third world countries you'll see government owning industry like airline, TV station, phone companies etc and since the government company products are usually a cheaper option when compared to the private sector, the private sector ends up closing down simply because private can't compete with government and most government owned industry in Nigeria end up closing down eventually good examples are the Nigerian airways, Nitel, Nepa, Nigerian Railway etc they all ends up closing down and left us with no private options
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by vislabraye(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:

Did you read it at all? He made legitimate points. The earlier students in higher institutions realize that education doesn't guarantee you a good job, the better for them. Every students keep believing government owes them jobs. Government has no business creating jobs. Private sector is there for that purpose.

I'm not a fan of Fayemi for the looting he did in Ekiti but he made some good points.

Some of you should learn to read before making comments on things you haven't read. The moment most of you read the headlines, you start making contributions that a learned fellow wouldn't have made.

If the bolded is true, what moral right does he have to advise the youths. Alternatively, if he had not looted and other politicians like him don't loot don't you think think the youths would have been better off.
I used to ask myself if Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were Nigerians they would be able to achieve what they achieved. undecided

Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You and who? What income? I don't make money from nairaland. My customer base is secured and locked up.

I went through your posts and I can tell the kind of hopeless and unruly kid you are.

It seems you haven't met your match here. You are about to get it.
I have no time reading your wretched history...mind you am not the father figure you seek
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
vislabraye:

If the bolded is true, what moral right does he have to advise the youths. Alternatively, if he had not looted and other politicians like him don't loot don't you think think the youths would have been better off.
I used to ask myself if Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were Nigerians they would be able to achieve what they achieved. undecided
it's true and his government had no human face...it was harsh rough and uncaring government where only a few enjoyed the benefits... only for him to start pouring out cash on election day.... people collected and voted against him ..... I am happy to confirm what fastshipping said even though am still gonna whop his arse into shape...

Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Benygreat1: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sir Kayode youv delivered a nice piece....... Based on that I will say, I think you really have been a Nigerian........
Re: Quit Whining, No Body Owes You Anything, Fayemi Tells Nigerian Youths by Kayman4life(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:

Very nice. Youth should stop depending on government that have no plan for them but rather think of how they will creative on their own.

Army's Tweet About N3M Bounty On Abubakar Shekau: See Nigerians' Reactions / Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61