Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane (26589 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by emmanuel596(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2017
grin
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2017
paiz:
for jagaban to release his jet something must be involved.
It was leased. Do well to read contents before posting.
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Baba4dgals: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
So where u com keep the looted cash
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Indeed was his luggage searched while he boarded or leave the plane?I dont know why people are so pitchy these days and quickly rise to defend themselves with lies.. if his nation is saying money is missing would it be too much for us to wait for them to conduct and investigation than play lies?
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Corrinthians(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2017
paiz:
Yeah, but nothing was involved when the ogogoro master used oritsejafor's plane. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Originality007: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
The Nation news paper grin grin grin

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by SuperBlack: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
hope he's not telling that to those that knew Tinubu very well.
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Coolgent(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2017
paiz:
That man is strictly on business.
Yea the same way Pastor Ayo former CAN president release his plane for bokoharams to purchase arms in south africa.

3 Likes

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by kilokeys(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Tinubu go jus do something like that for free?

tha money is chilling in bourdillon... most probably

2 Likes

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Royalfurnitures: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Are you sure? Where's it then?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Walecoker65(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
paiz:

Na so ooo
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by HarveySpecter1: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Tinubu sef na thief

1 Like

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by ProfJulius1(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by jagorinho: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Firefire:
ECOWAS and AU should as a matter of urgency confiscate the aircraft immediately for being used for money laundering.
That would be after FRSC confiscate your tricycle.

3 Likes

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Is it your money
lol! No knack me that ur stick oo
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
paiz:

Ehnn he should have released it for free na.. you know say him na santa claus..
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by sucess001(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Donshegxy10:
jagaban , the great lion himself, the conqueror of uncle Jonathan , the slayer of pdp , the peace maker of africa , the pacesetter, the king maker of NIGERIA.
they greatest man of our time.
I salute you sir.

Tinubu wants to come back to reckoning with this bread and butter story...very funny!

2 Likes

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by periwyte2(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Donshegxy10:
jagaban , the great lion himself, the conqueror of uncle Jonathan , the slayer of pdp , the peace maker of africa , the pacesetter, the king maker of NIGERIA.
I salute you sir.

Go get yourself something to eat... You must be hungry.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by FunkyMetahuman: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2017
signature2012:

With all this,just mention one impact he has made in your life.
what impact has ojuku or Kalu made in Igbo people's life that they are still dying like chicken for them?
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by ybalogs(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
I knew it.Our Jagaban is a saint.
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by mecussey(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2017
SmartMugu:
Nonsense. How many bags does he need to convey the $11m he stole? In $100 bills, all will fit into just one bag. Was anyone authorized to search his bags? So, what's all this about 'its impossible in public glare' like Gambian's eyes flash x-rays to see the contents of Jammeh's bags? Was the oversized garment he always wears even patted down by anyone?

If this statement came from a Gambian, I guess Gambians don't know the game like Nigerians. Smart Nigerians can hide $30m in their back pockets alone, no bags needed or garments needed. Some starter ones can even fit Jammeh's $11m in a matchbox. So, what's impossible there is highly possible elsewhere.

lol...they no no anything...even 50m USD can enter Nigerian senator pocket...just wear agbada and you good to go.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Tonason: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2017
Birds of a feather flocks together, I smell rat, Tinubu doesn't do something for nothing. What if the cash was loaded at night? When his soldier were enraged who would dare near the plan to investigate.
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Sallam01(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2017
quote author=Blaqsuqar post=53080221]Ipod gambia branch was there 2count the money....children of hate n lies[/quote]jlJammeh should be investigated

1 Like

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Kiakia(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
SmartMugu:
Nonsense. How many bags does he need to convey the $11m he stole? In $100 bills, all will fit into just one bag. Was anyone authorized to search his bags? So, what's all this about 'its impossible in public glare' like Gambian's eyes flash x-rays to see the contents of Jammeh's bags? Was the oversized garment he always wears even patted down by anyone?

If this statement came from a Gambian, I guess Gambians don't know the game like Nigerians. Smart Nigerians can hide $30m in their back pockets alone, no bags needed or garments needed. Some starter ones can even fit Jammeh's $11m in a matchbox. So, what's impossible there is highly possible elsewhere.
Right on point. I found it funny when they said such amount of money was not transported in that plane.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Derawiz(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Donshegxy10:
I salute you sir.

The man who has never ceased to shame oduduwa in his grave with his cowardice and servitude towards the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Blaqsuqar: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Sallam01:
quote author=Blaqsuqar post=53080221]Ipod gambia branch was there 2count the money....children of hate n liesjlJammeh should be investigated
And who shouldnt?anyway thats gambians prob..go sort urs
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by okonja(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:

Now that money laundering is now involved he is saving face by lying to his touts that no money was put on the aircraft.

My questions are:

How could jammeh a former President not be able to afford Private Jet while Tinubu a former governor got one

Do you know that Tinubu own invest we can both see here in Nigeria, what does Jammeh have?

Do you know that the population of Gambia is not more than that Of Lagos state
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by lovat(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2017
okonja:

Do you know that Tinubu own invest we can both see here in Nigeria, what does Jammeh have?

Do you know that the population of Gambia is not more than that Of Lagos state
Does it mean Tinubu should have a private jet as an ex government official
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by crown08(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Blaqsuqar:
Ipod gambia branch was there 2count the money....children of hate n lies
ur kind of sense is overwhelming.. Smh
Re: Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane by Lanretoye(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2017
after serving 22years,at least he is entitled to gratuity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.