Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6421898 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

Why didn't you tag Psalm number as scam because I did undecided
i did , I followed all over his thread , and I think I even remember your old account now . Till today, I follow psalm and do my part, so you ? And here you are defending an obvious thief with just sweet mouth and words , resolve an issue, nope, all we wants is for the matter to die a natural death or be forgotten as buyer is stuck with whatever she has cos she didn’t know any better . A woman wanted buying gadgets for her kids, her husband financed the whole thing , only to find out the tablet was practically useless , she comes to you for an upgrade of the tablet with one that specifically has the feature she wants, you still knowing fully well that your tab can’t do what she wanted , agree to change it for her, she notices this after and contacts you again to tell you this, you just drag her back and forth with your sweet mouth, no solution in sight, she threatens to go public with this development , you do nothing about it, she finally goes public with it , you pretend and act calm with sweet words, promising a fake refund if buyer takes the tab to the motherless babies, buyer after being attacked here finally agrees to a refund, next thing you as a seller make a full 360 and starts picking up useless points in other to avoid the very thing you were promising (a refund). Blood stains, bite marks , morning fresh, rough pouch , all this nonsense weren’t there yesterday when buyer was still refusing refunds and asking for an upgrade.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

The guy is lying he doesn't want to refund anything

no crack right? funny, because i am 100% sure you would not buy that tab with that deep scratch.

what i just noticed is that the buyer is a social media warrior ready for war, seller is not even composed because he has some evidence to backup some claims but is not even using them well, that doesnt vindicate him of some wrongs though.

buyer just want to get the best tab for the money she paid and believed seller is "the one" else she would be keen on refund but what she kept saying from the time the deal went wrong is a change of tab and not refund.

from even her first post here i didnt see a reason yet why she should jump here, has he refused to change the tab? if yes, then did you ask for your money back and he refused? did he block you? did he stop replying you?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
i did , I followed all over his thread , and I think I even remember your old account now . Till today, I follow psalm and do my part, so you ? And here you are defending an obvious thief with just sweet mouth and words , resolve an issue, nope, all we wants is for the matter to die a natural death or be forgotten as buyer is stuck with whatever she has cos she didn’t know any better . A woman wanted buying gadgets for her kids, her husband financed the whole thing , only to find out the tablet was practically useless , she comes to you for an upgrade of the tablet with one that specifically has the feature she wants, you still knowing fully well that your tab can’t do what she wanted , agree to change it for her, she notices this after and contacts you again to tell you this, you just drag her back and forth with your sweet mouth, no solution in sight, she threatens to go public with this development , you do nothing about it, she finally goes public with it , you pretend and act calm with sweet words, promising a fake refund if buyer takes the tab to the motherless babies, buyer after being attacked here finally agrees to a refund, next thing you as a seller make a full 360 and starts picking up useless points in other to avoid the very thing you were promising (a refund). Blood stains, bite marks , morning fresh, rough pouch , all this nonsense weren’t there yesterday when buyer was still refusing refunds and asking for an upgrade.

Obvious thief? Do you even have a job? Have you even tried running a business? I’m suspecting you! Young man! What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

She didn’t deny it, I wont waste my time with her today, she have a lot of free time cos she doesn’t work, that guy you are quoting doesn’t have a job too, I would have advise him to get a job but you can see his deviant, juvenile delinquency
Was it a week interval or two days??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

And did you pay? It’s delivery money, I would have sent a rider but I couldn’t because you wanted too see them so you could make your choice, but at the end what?

Again stop relying solely on your husband to cough out every penny, running around will also help you shed serious weight, excessive weight is not good for your health , if you shed some weight, you will be able to walk fine, work on this and your attitude, you are still very young, it’s achievable, as for me, I’ve learnt my lesson

LoL what's really happening in here shocked

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Michelle55:

Is this part truly necessary?
Madam, you no be God oh and shouldn't use one's situation to mock them.
You've given evidence and garnered lots of sympathizers, that's enough.
For a married woman with kids, you are unfit to listen to the voice of reasoning, you lack respect I must confess and you find it easy to rain insults on anyone who doesn't see reasons with you. No be so oh, try dey calm down.
You made mention of your husband asking you to let the matter go but your stubbornness and pride wouldn't let you do that, this shows how you run your home since you can't even obey the man who married you.

He paid the money and since what you purchased didn't meet your expectations, he simply asked you to die the matter but the domineering part of you wouldn't heed to simple instructions.
I've never had any deal with the seller so don't bother screaming that I'm his ALT.
You've done your best by giving your reviews about him, that's enough to warn others off but going deeper to tarnish what's left of his business here is way overboard and that's not nice of you.
I see reasons with you earlier but going forward, I don't and I'm unapologetic about it.
If you think that makes me unwoman, I will gladly wear the crown.

God bless you dear ...

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Obvious thief? Do you even have a job? Have you even tried running a business? I’m suspecting you! Young man! What do you do for a living?
i don’t reply liars and scammers , whatever I do isn’t the discussion here, you business is. Resolve your issue and show the public forum here you aren’t a thief .. your words say you aren’t, your actions say you are . And yes you are stealing by deliberately selling an unusable product to a customer that knows no better. You are worse than a thief, you a liar that sees himself an Enigma. Many people have advised you here to resolve your issue in whatever way you see fit, but you are just hoping to IGNORE IT AWAY. I woke up thinking this would be resolved today, but nope , I came online to a seller hoping to keep his reputation, bantering and exchanging words with a buyer feeling wronged.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tbred: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
tbred:
Genuine 4 plots of Land for sale in Ibadan

FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

•Price : 700 Thousand Per Plot (Slightly Negotiable)
•Location : Agiri town, Olugbesan Area, off Siba Powerline , Apata, Ibadan, Oyo State.
•Topography: Flat Land
•Verifiable Documents: Land Agreements/ Deed of Assignment, Survey.
•Link Roads : Akala Express,Elebu, Kuola , Apata Bembo, Omi, and more connecting roads.

You are welcome to verify all documents for authenticity.

Available for Site inspection.

Available
Buy peace of mind
Free from Government Acquisition
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FantasticJ: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
redgem:

No one tarnished anyone's image.. I have carefully gone through the thread, from start of the issue to my current post. The seller knew what he was doing, when you want to buy a device, you already know what you want in that device, it was clear she told him what she wanted but in a bid to sell off goods no one is willing to buy, he had to lie to sell it off to her.

A seller is to be blamed for not letting the buyer know the functionalities of their products. Give the buyer what they want...first thing to do when a buyer comes to you is to ask "What exactly do you want" "What functions are you looking for" What is your budget " etc.

When the buyer found out the tab can't access YouTube, she requested to get an exchange and won't mind the additional cost but the seller refused giving sílly excuses (red flag) There is no policy that says no refund of bad items in the market (only dubious sellers say no refund). If he wants to gain his image back, it's very simple, change the tab, everyone will modify their posts regarding this issue... Case close and we all move on.

I'm only going to put this here.

I haven't bought anything from the seller, I messaged him for an item last year and it took him 2 days to reply hence, I wasn't interested again.

I got a call from a friend early February to ask about tab and I gave her Future Focus number because they are in the same axis of Lagos. They had chats and they conclude on modalities. My friend did not leave her house to get the tab she wanted. Future Focus got it delivered through a dispatch and both parties were happy.

I was afraid the deal will go south but I'm happy no complain till now. I still asked about the tab on Monday and she's still satisfied.

I wouldn't tag Future Focus a scammer because the buyer saw the tabs before paying and is she saying she didn't know what she wants at the point of purchase most especially the YouTube?

Let's be careful before judging people please.

I'm not supporting anyone, just seeing things like a CFE that I am.

Future Focus, if I was in your shoe, I would have resolve this issue long ago before it becomes this messy.

Shalom

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
adewasco2k:

no crack right? funny, because i am 100% sure you would buy that tab with that deep scratch.

what i just noticed is that the buyer is a social media warrior ready for war, seller is not even composed because he has some evidence to backup some claims but is not even using them well, that doesnt vindicate him of some wrongs though.

buyer just want to get the best tab for the money she paid and believed seller is "the one" else she would be keen on refund but what she kept saying from the time the deal went wrong is a change of tab and not refund.

from even her first post here i didnt see a reason yet why she should jump here, has he refused to change the tab? if yes, then did you ask for your money back and he refused? did he block you? did he stop replying you?
Adewasco2k... I dey hail o
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Hmmmmm this thread is just on auto pilot .... It doesn't look like this drama will end any sooon undecided

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Toma2:

Was it a week interval or two days??

We transacted on the 14th of February, I changed one of the tabs for her on the 16th of February, went silent only for her to start complaining about YouTube on the 18th of February about YouTube, I asked what she wanted, no response from her ever since then only for her to make good her threat on Nairaland on the Night of 22nd

Corrected

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2022
adewasco2k:

no crack right? funny, because i am 100% sure you would buy that tab with that deep scratch.

if seller wanted to refund he would have gone that route immediately he noticed the buyer discovering things he knows very well his tab couldn’t do. What stops seller from practically saying madam , my tabs can’t do all that, buyer was only hoping seller wouldn’t bother about all that . Up until yesterday SELLER was promising a refund, we were all on his side, and buyer was called out for just ranting and not stating exactly what she wanted, the very moment buyer finally agrees to a refund, the very moment , seller takes refund of the table and makes a full 360. You as a buyer what do you do then?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

We transacted on the 14th of February, I changed one of the tab for her on the 16th of February, went silent only for her to start complaining about YouTube on the 20th of February about YouTube, I asked what she wanted, no response from her ever since then only for her to make good her threat on Nairaland on the Night of 22nd
you said she requested for YouTube the day you guys met to exchange the tab , YOUR OWN WORDS, why are you now contradicting yourself , are you choosing to lie again.. your very word.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

We transacted on the 14th of February, I changed one of the tabs for her on the 16th of February, went silent only for her to start complaining about YouTube on the 20th of February about YouTube, I asked what she wanted, no response from her ever since then only for her to make good her threat on Nairaland on the Night of 22nd
From the chats posted it was on the 18th not 20th she complained about the youtube.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
you said she requested for YouTube the day you guys met to exchange the tab , YOUR OWN WORDS, why are you now contradicting yourself , are you choosing to lie again.. your very word.

Not true, point out where I said that here please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
That's the problem with this guy. Inconsistent in his wordings and accounts. Very Inconsistent.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2022
404Dev:

Define a scam?
Oga I wasn't talking to you, if you can't answer stay out of my way

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Dear sellers and buyers let’s help you with your bulk delivery today
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Omo I haven't seen any case that has dragged this long on this thread ooo, even the serious refrigerator case that later involved police didn't drag this long.

Nah only God fit fix this.. days later and both seller and buyer still arguing about who said what and who did that.
Smh
BTW, my favorite character here is Mr Owolabi the plate number guru grin cheesy grin even if the whole naija burn down, he will never chuk mouth, so far he can drop his adverts here 20times in a day grin grin he cracks me up dunno why grin

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2022
FantasticJ:

I'm only going to put this here.

I haven't bought anything from the seller, I messaged him for an item last year and it took him 2 days to reply hence, I wasn't interested again.

I got a call from a friend early February to ask about tab and I gave her Future Focus number because they are in the same axis of Lagos. They had chats and they conclude on modalities. My friend did not leave her house to get the tab she wanted. Future Focus got it delivered through a dispatch and both parties were happy.

I was afraid the deal will go south but I'm happy no complain till now. I still asked about the tab on Monday and she's still satisfied.

I wouldn't tag Future Focus a scammer because the buyer saw the tabs before paying and is she saying she didn't know what she wants at the point of purchase most especially the YouTube?

Let's be careful before judging people please.

I'm not supporting anyone, just seeing things like a CFE that I am.

Future Focus, if I was in your shoe, I would have resolve this issue long ago before it becomes this messy.

Shalom
Simple this is the first line of the transaction, no evidence of scam here.
Then the next line is she wants an upgrade the seller know he doesn't have it started giving excuses.

I think we need terms and conditions for us to deal here, people just throw the word scam all over the place
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Not true, point out where I said that here please
i went back , you must have modified your posts cos I read that last night, but nonetheless, you said she messaged you a week after the deal? You pointed out you exchanged the tab for her on the 16th? While the pic below points out she came to you privately on the 18th complaining of that YouTube thing, seller must have been aggrieved, messaged you and you chose not to resolve it privately before coming online here. You had two options there after her chat, tell her outright why you won’t entertain her requests anymore since a deal done is a deal done, or tell her to return your tab and get a refund, you personally chose option 2, no one forced you to, you started the whole refund thing, seller went ballistic and made it public after no solution was coming forth and that very moment you still were promising a refund, with the whole Motherless babies shenanigans, and the very moment seller finally agreed to that you made a full 360. 18th of February isn’t a week after you guy’s deal.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

I already corrected that , she never talked about YouTube before and some of the tabs I took to are have are later confirmed to have Android version 4.4.2 and version 5.0.1 that can stream YouTube based on her own admission here, but she opted for others
Poopypants:
I think the problem is that the buyer selected the perfect one with YouTube on the first meeting, but it had charging issues so it got swapped out with a lower version one without YouTube on the second meeting, that's where the problem is. Buyer thought she was getting a similar tab, but it a was a downgrade.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

Simple this is the first line of the transaction, no evidence of scam here.
Then the next line is she wants an upgrade the seller know he doesn't have it started giving excuses.

I think we need terms and conditions for us to deal here, people just throw the word scam all over the place
read up the meaning of scam . You can decide to meet face 2 face and still be scammed. Scam generally means a dishonest deal, seller deliberately was being dishonest in all this by withholding information. Most Nigerian sellers do that, they know you are a novice and simply give you options to choose from cos they hope you know nothing about what you are choosing . Granted buyer should have done her research, but understand this, this was a woman hoping to buy the best for her kids and hoping the seller will carry her along in his products , seller knew this and took advantage of that , and is now here online bantering words with that same buyer because she feels cheated . Buyer feels she was scammed , a scam took place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2022
404Dev:

From the chats posted it was on the 18th not 20th she complained about the youtube.
I already corrected that , she never talked about YouTube before and some of the tabs I took to are have are later confirmed to have Android version 4.4.2 and version 5.0.1 that can stream YouTube based on her own admission here, but she opted for others

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:

I think the problem is that the buyer selected the perfect one with YouTube on the first meeting, but it had charging issues so it got swapped out with a lower version one without YouTube on the second meeting, that's where the problem is.
exactly. Seller knew exactly what he was doing and was banking on buyer not knowing much about all that, when he found out seller had a list of specific needs she wanted from her tab , rather than call it a lost or try to reach a resolution , he went the way of manipulation and false farce.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
read up the meaning of scam . You can decide to meet face 2 face and still be scammed. Scam generally means a dishonest deal, seller deliberately was being dishonest in all this by withholding information. Most Nigerian sellers do that, they know you are a novice and simply give you options to choose from cos they hope you know nothing about what you are choosing . Granted buyer should have done her research, but understand this, this was a woman hoping to buy the best for her kids and hoping the seller will carry her along in his products , seller knew this and took advantage of that , and is now here online bantering words with that same buyer because she feels cheated . Buyer feels she was scammed , a scam took place.

So, if you claim to be a tech guru on gadgets and I give you options to choose from, I’m a scammer?
Your brain is leaking

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adewasco2k(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
if seller wanted to refund he would have gone that route immediately he noticed the buyer discovering things he knows very well his tab couldn’t do. What stops seller from practically saying madam , my tabs can’t do all that, buyer was only hoping seller wouldn’t bother about all that . Up until yesterday SELLER was promising a refund, we were all on his side, and buyer was called out for just ranting and not stating exactly what she wanted, the very moment buyer finally agrees to a refund, the very moment , seller takes refund of the table and makes a full 360. You as a buyer what do you do then?

i totally understand your point.

look at it this way too:

1. buyer had issues because tab could not do youtube, she claimed that she told seller even before buying, that tab must be able to support youtube (that was her first claim that she made it clear she needed on that can support youtube via a voice note) - i said claim because no evidence and the follow up evidence shows she mentioned youtube 2 days after she got the tab.

2. tab doesn’t support youtube okay, good but check her posts she always say "tab doesn't support youtube and that nothing works on it which from all i have gathered is not true because she didnt mention the tab is faulty just that it has a lower version of android which doesnt support youtube app, remember she even claimed same tab doesnt support youtube on web which is false and she had to retract that.

now back to what you actually asked,

Poopypants:

Up until yesterday SELLER was promising a refund, we were all on his side, and buyer was called out for just ranting and not stating exactly what she wanted, the very moment buyer finally agrees to a refund, the very moment , seller takes refund of the table and makes a full 360. You as a buyer what do you do then?

first i cant act like the buyer obviously but let you walk you through being the seller.

1. deal went wrong first i offered refund buyer said she need exchanged that tab wasnt charging, i changed it and found out it was charging
2. two days later buyer came back that new tab doesnt support youtube, we are still on the issue on whatsapp
3. buyer jumps to forum to call out seller and calling him names
4. buyer still high there with all rudeness but seller agrees with the forum to refund but gave a stupid condition
5. seller was attacked by almost everyone for such conditions and buyer continued the name calling and all.

we are human, seller is human too, omo i go vex too, like what? you have tarnished my image you know what? lets do it as business, i will not deal with compassion, no more refunding because truly no body will like to look like a looser which you will all make the seller look if he refunds and seller as the winner.

if you all have found a common ground for both of them i believe a solution would have been reached but cmon you called me names, do all that i went through all that stress, lost money and you get refunded and i still get a bad name?

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:

I think the problem is that the buyer selected the perfect one with YouTube on the first meeting, but it had charging issues so it got swapped out with a lower version one without YouTube on the second meeting, that's where the problem is. Buyer thought she was getting a similar tab, but it a was a downgrade.

At this point , she has never talk about YouTube at all, the exchange was made on the 16th

And then , the Asus tab never have a charging problem, she returned it because she broke it.
She didn’t pick the Samsung also, that was the actual tab I gave her, that can stream YouTube even though she never mentioned that at that stage
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

So, if you claim to be a tech guru on gadgets and I give you options to choose from, I’m a scammer?
Your brain is leaking
my brain will keep on leaking then, I see a resolve isn’t in sight, no need beating of this issue that most certainly has no resolution cos you don’t want that .. I’ll keep on doing the best I can to warn others of your dubious , lying character , good luck to you and whatever you decide to do.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
my brain will keep on leaking then, I see a resolve isn’t in sight, no need beating of this issue that most certainly has no resolution cos you don’t want that .. I’ll keep on doing the best I can to warn others of your dubious , lying character , good luck to you and whatever you decide to do.

Prove your point after all the blackmails, don’t chicken out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thurmieee, Arthaus(m), iamoyindamola(m), pryzlez, Demolala09(m), josh005(m), sunnymighty(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.