Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6547705 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (6294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Puya: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Layormiii:
Omo I haven't seen any case that has dragged this long on this thread ooo, even the serious refrigerator case that later involved police didn't drag this long.

Nah only God fit fix this.. days later and both seller and buyer still arguing about who said what and who did that.
Smh
BTW, my favorite character here is Mr Owolabi the plate number guru grin cheesy grin even if the whole naija burn down, he will never chuk mouth, so far he can drop his adverts here 20times in a day grin grin he cracks me up dunno why grin

You see that police case, buyer knew what he wanted as endgoal and went for it. He had already gone to the police station to file the claim even before coming here to relay all that happened. He never needed the help of NL to resolve his issue. He only came here to warn others which i am grateful for because for me, the minute a dispute enter NL, i don't even want to read who is at fault, i try to avoid dealing with such seller cos any transaction gone bad that can't be handled outside of this place means seller cannot handle dispute appropriately.

NL will not get you your refund, it will only tarnish your image which was what the buyer wanted all along, seller was just not smart to see it.
Now i'm seeing many people coming up to say they have bought tabs from the guy and recommended people. I mean, from this it means he was getting customers from NL. Now, he will have to source for his customers elsewhere cos most people (like me) will not want to deal with him

The issue don too drag already. Buyer has realised seller will not refund and has let go. seller too will obviously not refund. The rest of the congregation should just move on

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by psalmz(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

Lol
Why is your office the hideout, what happen to public places
iamoyindamola

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kechoakley: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
isyomar:
Please is the home theater by chance still available?

It's not a home theater, it's the full speaker set of a home theater without the player.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by psalmz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

Lol
Why is your office the hideout, what happen to public places
Iamoyindamola aka sodiq,

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Evisco n favricc oya oooo this is where we need u guys advert...evn if na to dey view pics of games no wahala...this matter remind me of those guys selling phones at ikotun brt bustop.. heaven is very far frm those guys.. grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by isyomar(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Picture please?

Kechoakley:

It's not a home theater, it's the full speaker set of a home theater without the plater.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sharaff6(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
micwills007:
PS 2 game-(Booked)

Brand New market shielding umbrella with stand pole-#5k (available)

Blue Stripe led light-#4k (available)

Nokia C3-#7k

Call/WhatsApp-08134753967
2.5k for the light
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kechoakley: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
isyomar:
Picture please?

Kindly request via WhatsApp. Nos on my profile or click on name tag to see pic in past posts
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:
Okay, sorry. Insults there were to ambient and maybe poppy whatever (I think it’s same person). I sha want ambient to feel some insult. She’s been too insultive with all I’ve read.
i’ll take you serious when you decide to be real for now you are just a fake profile made today by seller.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
cybriz82:

Very simple bro,cus the woman was evn trying to make him understand that she will add money for another tab..
forget that seller , he knew what he was doing from the get go .

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
psalmz:
Iamoyindamola aka sodiq,
Lmaooooooo you think I am afraid of you or hiding my moniker, I don't scam for a living na

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Available. chat 08028121790 on WhatsApp for pictures and pick-up arrangements.
sirabbey:
7 seater leather seats made from hard mahogany wood comprising of

one 3 seater
one 2 seater
Two 1 seater

[s]With 7 throwing pillows, Together all goes for N120K[/s]

Dining table with 6 sets of chairs N70K

Nicely finished Mahogany wood 6ft X 6 ft Bedframe with dressing mirror N120K

Nicely finished Mahogany wood 4ft X 6ft Bedframe with dressing mirror N90K

[s]6ft X 6ft Orthopaedic special mattress N70K[/s]

4ft X 6ft Orthopaedic matterss N50k

Mahogany Wood Centre table + 4 side Stools N70K

1.5 Split Panasonic A/c (3pcs) N70K each
Panasonic Heavy duty pressing Iron 15K

Panasonic steam & Dry Pressing Iron 10k

Thermocool Deep Freezer N80k

Fluffy brown center rug N30K

Silver Grey Rug N20K

Elephant Pattern Rug N15K

Party Food coolers 2Pcs N15k each

Master chef soup Mugs 5pieces N7K

7 piece bowl set N5K

Contact 08028121790 on Whatsapp for other pics and pick up arrangements
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kennybuluro(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Do you want to jailbreak your PS4 console?

Do you know you can install PKG games on your PS4 console for as low as 1k?

Hackable firmware: 5.0-9.0

Have got the best deal for UK used PS4 console..

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what I do for a living!!!

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt , but we always deliver Nationwide...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
prophetwis:
I cannot imagine my wife disgracing herself online in the name of proving that she was"right".
I got a kids tab for my son from the US(Amazon Fire),knowing fully well that though it runs on an android version,it does not support "playstore" therefore cannot run the Youtube app unless you stream directly from the browser.

When my little son started dragging the Tab with his brother, I saw this seller's advert here and decided to get a used Amazon fire from him for the little man knowing fully well the limitations,when I met him,he brought all the tabs he had and I went through all and selected the ones I needed-One Amazon and One Huawei- When I got home the Amazon has issues with charging and I returned it and he replaced it and due to the version of the Huawei,it does not support the current updates on the Youtube app, so you can only stream youtube from the browser.The tabs he sells are second hand and older versions and you do not expect same functionality with the newer versions at such prices.

The man is nothing near a scammer ,this is just a little misunderstanding that the two of them could have handled outside this forum if they were matured .

Oooo this is simply touching!

God will surely vindicate him if he's innocent

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Souzin: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Psalm the thief sef dey there? grin grin grin scammer convention.
Just know you are buying a repackaged phone from that one.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by psalmz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

Lmaooooooo you think I am afraid of you or hiding my moniker, I don't scam for a living na
your statement shows you already scared,be very afraid sodeeq rabiu,rem I said as long as u are connected to the internet,it’s very easy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sirabbey(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Available. Chat 08028121790 on WhatSapp for pictures and pick-up arrangements.
sirabbey:
Available for sale in Lagos

Brand new Red wings Safety shoes (44) N40K

Plastic cloth spreader N15K

Tv/sound system console N70k

Ox Standing fan N20k

Siasho Sandwich Toaster (Japanese product) N20K

Pressure Cooker N20K

Grace Artisry Wall Clock N18K

Rikon Wall clock N7k

Thermocool Microwave N40K

Children Plastic Wardrope (2pcs) N30K each

Wooden book Shelf N20K

Children Plastic Chairs (2pcs) N1K each

40 inch sony TV N120K

Andrakk Rechargeable Fans (2Pcs) N15k each

Wooden Shoe Rack N15K

Toughened Plastic Chairs (3Pcs) N5K each

contact 08028121790 on Whatsapp for pixs and pick up arrangements
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:

I don't know how the return was done, but I'm sure no seller will collect back a damaged item(crack) that wasn't in the same state you sold it,
I still think the resolution to this would be to take back asus tab with your own charger and let her bring hers and both test it out, this should have done at the point of return. If it works give it back to her.
From a sellers point of view, you didn't handle the return properly. (If you had tested out the charger in front of her, which you claimed to be working, all these won't happen, except the port was really faulty)
Well, you just started selling December last year, you still have a lot to learn I guess, just take this as a lesson.
Thank you.
When she complained of the charging port,you would have simply tested it with a charger when you guys met for another exchange

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Foxie:
I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel bad they're trying to tarnish the man's image. He's not a small boy. He's a little advanced In age. The day I met him, I felt bad for this country, such a hard working man, shouldn't be doing such a strenuous job. But it's well. He's someone who is just trying to cater for his family. I'm not in anyway trying to garner pity for him, but it is what it is.

Awwww so touching! cry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
20 meters cable reel.
Take light from your backyard to the garden, useful for worksites and owanbe, DJs in the house, you need this.

Don’t reward blackmailers

I’m a genuine seller.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mrsdaniel: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:

This ambient woman is a trouble maker. Very mannerless approach

Table is really shaking. When will this case end i ask

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
25 meters , 30meters

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AndroBlaze: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
SCHNEIDER POWERHOUSE INVERTER AVAILABLE

XANTREX TR2424

This dependable machine is being sold off as is in solid working condition , first come first serve!

24v 2.4kva continuous modified sinewave ( surge to 4.8kva) (easily carry AC (1hp), electric cooker, irons, freezer, fridge etc.)

handle and charge up 1000-amp battery capacity (10 200AH batteries).

charging current over 70 amps

Load sensor (you can trigger inverter to only start up if a certain load is picked up from as little as 10watts to 480 watts)

Available in Lagos

price 65k negotiable

whatsapp before calling

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
30metera
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
mrsdaniel:

Awwww so touching! cry
as you dey awwwn so , na so we go awwwn when and if you do your own calling out. Scammers are aged hungry men too, should we awwnnn them?

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
25 meters
he is a scammer , be careful and run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
20 meters cable reel.
Take light from your backyard to the garden, useful for worksites and owanbe, DJs in the house, you need this.

Don’t reward blackmailers

I’m a genuine seller.

HE is a scam , a quick search on his number and account number will show you all you need , run or be ready for back and forth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eddie7: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
he is a scammer , be careful and run.

That's harsh. You guys can settle this issue out of public domain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
psalmz:
your statement shows you already scared,be very afraid sodeeq rabiu,rem I said as long as u are connected to the internet,it’s very easy
All these information are available because I put them there, so I can't hide
You are an unrepentant scammer with proof
Just let me get my account back I will be tagging your posts with the links

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
eddie7:

That's harsh. You guys can settle this issue out of public domain.
he trully is a scammer , a genuine seller won’t have issues warranting settling .

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
HE is a scam , a quick search on his number and account number will show you all you need , run or be ready for back and forth.

I will keep you busy, lol
It’s just that I won’t pay you salary

Everyone knows you here

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (6294) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Appliedmaths(m), 1899Milan, motta(m), Viktor1000(m), Betnomore, alsheex(m), Dharkmhata, ganie(m), santos123(m), Femabol01, Pdsco, Charlot, BIGREEL(m), misB, Gshems, profoslan(m), spawnx and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.