Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6547989 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) ... (6294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Juliearth:

This is one problem we have in this country. We are too quick to brandish our fellow men names and commit them to mother earth over issues that are not it. The ALUU 4 massacre comes to mind this time. Can these lots brandishing this seller a scam maintain same energy in calling our leaders who have been scamming us nonstop for years scam?

We tend to have a flawed sense of reasoning and judgement and that is why every and any di*k and harry can buy our hearts and our votes. Such a shame. Tagging someone a scammer because business deal got sour and both parties would not sheath their swords Is this not tantamount to witchcraft. If Jesus was to come in this generation, he would not achieve age 30. He probably would be killed before he attains age 15.

Oh you were a man and you dey disguise as woman...I didn't see were you wrote fellow men....what the hell brought about aluu 4.do the lady on your pp know you are catfishing with her pic?

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2022
FACT! 100%
FireRain:
There are lots of delusional humans in this country. People that needs to be locked up.

Imagine all these. Adults for that matter.

Back and forth lataro. Laiṣe afise. If you care about your reputation, you will nip an issue in the mud ASAP but rara...just answering questions like a slowpoke.

Is there no Admin for this session to ban some people for 100years if possible.

Almost 15pages of "refund" ..."God will judge"..."bitten by roaches"..."blood flowing"..."motherless homes".. on top Tablet matter.

I will advise poppypants to stop addressing this issue Biko. You have done your part.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:
Supporting a matter you weren’t involved in to this extent?? Hmmm na wa ohhh.
I don’t think this is fair but we’ll na una sabi.

if it happens to you, you’ll want same support from us right?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
This ambient Woman is MANNERLESS! Gosh
Lusola15:

I really didn't want to say anything one this but I don't like the way you handled this towards the end, Conflict resolution is not about who's right or who's wrong but about managing both sides to get a desired result.

A part of believe the seller is a good person trying to make a good living, mistakes have been made by the seller no doubt but that Is not enough to tag him a scammer.

Futurefocus. Please do whatever you can to put an end this. Please focus on your future which is brighter than your today

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Kaymax2222:
whatever, whether you agree or not. But it is obvious that what the buyer was doing is to threatened the seller in to submission. This tactics can not work on everybody. He already managed her by coming the second time to give her another tab in replacement of the first. So tomorrow now she will now still come back that the back of another one he gave her is scratched. She check this thing personally before paying for it initially oo. But no you guys didn't see that one.

I swear some of una get big problem serious one..d energy wey una dey use quote some people here why not use that same energy to advise ur frnd to d right thing once n for all

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by psalmz(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:
lmaooooooo
My account was ban for calling out a chronic scammer(Psalm) and he aided by nairaland mods
Read below for his gist
https://www.nairaland.com/6740260/beware-ordeal-psalmz
https://www.nairaland.com/6758150/update-ordeal-psalmz

Now back to this issue, honestly if I am the one you go around tagging my number as scam I will make sure I haunt you down where ever the hole you are in, you don't just go around tagging someone scam with no proof.
They both had a transaction which at the beginning there was no comments on YouTube app or not, the truth is both of them have it in them the buyer is rude and the seller is a lying asshole.
You just make yourself the centre of attention and a terrible judge who even make you one.
Can you tell us how he scammed the woman, because from what I gathered the YouTube app is coming after some days and she handpicked the gadgets not that he force any on her.
Btw solution should be priority not tagging someone a scammer.
and they will
Keep banning u for defamation of character,as long as u have never transacted with me,u can’t tag me,more over why is it paining u more than the buyer who is still using the so called phone till date,ogbeni,you are just a little boy who is still collecting from your parents,if u really want to create trouble,my numbers and office address are available,this will be my last word to u,but If u continue,I will
Let you know that u can never hide as long as u have an access to the internet

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:

This ambient woman is a trouble maker. Very mannerless approach
and what happens when you as a seller meets such customer as you tagged her? What do you do? You banter words with her online?

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Dear ambient,

With all I’ve read and the way you’ve spoken here it’s obvious you are a very rude, bitter and mannerless woman. I pity whoever the so called husband of yours is. I am so sure he is frustrated in marriage to you.

Let me start by letting you know I’m not a fake account to the tab seller. I don’t know him and at this point I don’t even care if he’s right or wrong. I’m just so irritated with your approach. Must you be so insultive? In every sentence you must insult. You started with fight for an issue you wish to resolve. Anyone who speaks neutrally or in somewhat support to the man you will attack. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? You even started fighting you fellow woman because she tried to correct your abusive nature. You think you are the only one that can insult?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Peaceful thread where we’ve been buying things you have turned into a war zone!
Almost two weeks now we no fit hear word. Everyday your matter. I can’t even see seller posts on items I’ve looked at before because your quarrel has pushed everything far back. People have tried to make peace but no you want war when you no get money na only mouth. Verbal warrior.

Fact is all of us buying here want CHEAP and these are the risks that come with CHEAP!! Why not go to apple store and buy brand new. You didn’t take due diligence on whatever transpired with u and the man your now coming here to disturb us.

I’m a very active member on this thread but I’ve stayed silent with my real profile because i can’t be seen in verbal conflict with a pig like you. With this fake profile, I’m ready to disguise as a pig and fight dirty with you. Idiot woman. See eh! I am ready for you with this fake profile.

12 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
What i hate is how insultive and rude you have been with all your responses. I am tired of reading your messages whenever I open this thread. May God help the man married to an animal like you. You are the exact kind of woman every man prays not to end up with. GO TO POLICE STATION IF YOUR CLAIMS ARE SOLID.STOP DISTURBING US HERE!! I Dan tire for ur matter.

Stupid and shameless woman. Your also very immature as I can see. Your a shame to all women. Jezebel! Im sure you are very ugly in real life. Fine girls no de behave like this. Ashawo behavior.

You think say na only you fit insult. I am ready for you! I know you are jobless and have plenty time. Me I’m in my office but for today I will transfer every aggression my boss gives me on you.
You have mouth to insult but no action because your a broke ass cheap woman. I pray those children don’t grow to be mannerless like you. Nigeria’s problem starts from homes of witches like you.

TAKE ALL THIS MADNESS TO THE NEW THREAD YOUR FELLOW CREATED. All those interested in the futurefocus vs ambient fight can go there!!

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
psalmz:
and they will
Keep banning u for defamation of character,as long as u have never transacted with me,u can’t tag me,more over why is it paining u more than the buyer who is still using the so called phone till date,ogbeni,you are just a little boy who is still collecting from your parents,if u really want to create trouble,my numbers and office address are available,this will be my last word to u,but If u continue,I will
Let you know that u can never hide as long as u have an access to the internet
Always last comment as always
You sold a refurbished phone and still chest beating
Btw I am at ikeja let's meet na

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Poopypants: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:
Peaceful thread where we’ve been buying things you have turned into a war zone!
Almost two weeks now we no fit hear word. Everyday your matter. I can’t even see seller posts on items I’ve looked at before because your quarrel has pushed everything far back. People have tried to make peace but no you want war when you no get money na only mouth. Verbal warrior.

Fact is all of us buying here want CHEAP and these are the risks that come with CHEAP!! Why not go to apple store and buy brand new. You didn’t take due diligence on whatever transpired with u and the man your now coming here to disturb us.

I’m a very active member on this thread but I’ve stayed silent with my real profile because i can’t be seen in verbal conflict with a pig like you. With this fake profile, I’m ready to disguise as a pig and fight dirty with you. Idiot woman. See eh! I am ready for you with this fake profile.
very active member of the thread, has account created February 24 2022. Very active member of this thread has only 9 post on his profile. Focus focus , rest na. In case you are an old member banned for an abusive comments, na me do am.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by psalmz(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

Always last comment as always
You sold a refurbished phone and still chest beating
Btw I am at ikeja let's meet na
office address is there young man
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
That being said, Please if your the one that posted an LG plasma for sale about 2weeks ago abeg repost or contact me. I can’t find your post again. I am now ready to buy.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

He's a fvcking piece of shít
He went from here to there in a matter of seconds

NoobSaibot!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Poopypants:
very active member of the thread, has account created February 24 2022. Very active member of this thread has only 9 post on his profile. Focus focus , rest na. In case you are an old member banned for an abusive comments, na me do am.
Lol and 8 of 9 posts made have been on this matter.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
See ehn, we would all be alright. I’m in the middle o grin

Let nobody say I took sides cool
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Active member with my real profile. This is fake. Only created for this rant as I am tired of all you peoples madness.
Poopypants:

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drunkpunk(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:
What i hate is how insultive and rude you have been with all your responses. I am tired of reading your messages whenever I open this thread. May God help the man married to an animal like you. You are the exact kind of woman every man prays not to end up with. GO TO POLICE STATION IF YOUR CLAIMS ARE SOLID.STOP DISTURBING US HERE!! I Dan tire for ur matter.

Stupid and shameless woman. Your also very immature as I can see. Your a shame to all women. Jezebel! Im sure you are very ugly in real life. Fine girls no de behave like this. Ashawo behavior.

You think say na only you fit insult. I am ready for you! I know you are jobless and have plenty time. Me I’m in my office but for today I will transfer every aggression my boss gives me on you.
You have mouth to insult but no action because your a broke ass cheap woman. I pray those children don’t grow to be mannerless like you. Nigeria’s problem starts from homes of witches like you.

TAKE ALL THIS MADNESS TO THE NEW THREAD YOUR FELLOW CREATED. All those interested in the futurefocus vs ambient fight can go there!!

Comrade, no insults please. Banters only!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
psalmz:
office address is there young man
Lol
Why is your office the hideout, what happen to public places

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 404Dev: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
zazuprofile:
Active member with my real profile. This is fake. Only created for this rant as I am tired of all you peoples madness.
You're a funny man.

E sure me die say you are the seller.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by clothingonline(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Quality polo over 10 Top brands available
Stripe 3500
Plain 5k

Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Obamsclothing

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Okay, sorry. Insults there were to ambient and maybe poppy whatever (I think it’s same person). I sha want ambient to feel some insult. She’s been too insultive with all I’ve read.
drunkpunk:

Comrade, no insults please. Banters only!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by isyomar(f): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please is the home theater by chance still available?

Kechoakley:
DECLUTTER SALES
The following items (and others to be posted later) are up for quick sale:
1. Complete LG Home theater mini speakers (5.1). Working perfectly but with cosmetic wear and tear. Great output for its size. Price: N10,000 firm.

2.Original Russell and Bromley brown suede designer brogues in pristine condition. It is a large Size 9. Suitable for individuals that wear size 44 and small 45. Suitable for both formal and semi formal outfits. Those with high taste will appreciate this item. Price: N25,000 (slightly negotiable.)

3. I-Roc brown sandals in perfect condition. Size 15 (that is around size 47/48) and suitable for those gifted with very large feet. Sole has no wear signs.
Price: N5,000 firm........SOLD

4. Set of large dark brown leather chairs (3,2,1,1). Has signs of cracks in certain places of some of the units that may require to be refurbished in the mid term. Foam and wood framework still in very good conditions.
Prce: 80,000.

Items are exactly as stated and logistics cost will be borne by prospective buyers.

Contact on profile.
Kindly note,pictures were "unprofessionally" taken.

Location is Lagos mainland
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cybriz82(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
404Dev:

You don't know how to do business, I swear.

Even me that's a tech guy don't even know the version of android that doesn't support YouTube, come on no body goes around memorising this stuff.

A very simple resolution that would have prevented all this.

"Sorry that tab you took can't do YouTube cos of .... but I have another that can do it. Since you paid.... for that, you need to add... amount, I will give you the tab that would do YouTube perfectly and collect that one back."

I have had several such encounters with various sellers.

And from the screenshot, the buyer even suggested that before coming here.

Very simple bro,cus the woman was evn trying to make him understand that she will add money for another tab..

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
PS 2 game-(Booked)

Brand New market shielding umbrella with stand pole-#5k (available)

Blue Stripe led light-#4k (available)

Nokia C3-

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Market umbrella

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kaymax2222:
you lots are all out to spoil this guys reputation, I must confess. Do you guys think it is easy to just refund someone back money after the person has tarnished the sellers image. As much as the buyer is aggrieved the seller is too because he is a human. And the truth of the matter is in business you can't satisfy all your customers that's a fact. The lady has already done the worst thing to him already to me, by getting enough sympathy from you lot to help soil his name. She already had this all planned from the beginning from her own statement self. @futurefocus just let it slide pls, I understand your pain is not easy for one to build a rep and someone will just spoil it cos of something this petty.

SMH. How did the lady spoil his rep? It's a self inflicted injury for all I care. Most online vendors have criminal intent especially when they know they aren't physically accessible.

Sometime last week, I saw an image of a shoe posted by an online vendor; an Army green shoe. I placed an order for the shoe and specifically requested for the exact shoe advertised.

When the vendor supplied the shoe, it was coffee brown. I refused to accept it while she insisted that it was same shoe she advertised. I said madam, you advertised an Army Green shoe, why you giving me a coffee brown?

Her incredible reply was that the shoe is actually brown but the lighting made it appear green on the image. She hence insisted I take it as it's the same image she posted. I refused saying I ordered for a green shoe and you're giving me a brown one. What's my business with your lighting? What I saw and liked was a green shoe, shikena.

So many back and forths, but she refunded me though.

Most of them feel that as far as money have exchanged hands, then power is now in their hands too. This lady wanted a YouTube enabled Tab, but the guy sold her a dummy while insisting that the device is.working as if that was the argument.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by micwills007: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ps2 Game with all accessories-#14k last
Location-Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
50d33q:

I like stupid people
Yes please continue

I just need you to say yes and I'd tag your number with scammer then you can do the tracking down. deal?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ambient: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Manipulator , that’s the Samsung I gave you , like I said, I put it in that pouch because you said your kids are boys, you rejected it, remember you said it’s a strong tab but your preferred that Asus over it , the Asus you later returned after doing some damages to it

Break time,I have time now...
You said each phone you have is unique to its pouch that is why you couldn't get a pouch for the one you gave me under the bridge,you came with a Samsung that had ink stain in the middle in a purple pouch,you are showing a Samsung in a pink pouch,habamana! Be consistent!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) ... (6294) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olumighty123(m), Tripletwins222 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.