Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6438864 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) ... (6261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shobbyxi:
He is real. I was the one who picked up both items.

shocked shocked
Are you serious?
Why is he AWOL?
Where did you pick up the items?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes there is a specific amount. They always keep their prices low. Typically 50k and below because such accounts are Tier1 and they can’t take more than that in a single deposit I think. Once one person pays, they move that money and collect another.

Anything Opay, Kuda, Access and Polaris, I don’t deal.

2) I don’t deal with any business without a corporate account.

People should begin to use escrow here. Let’s make it the new standard.

It is before I used to be moved by clearance sales on IG or even Nairaland. Now that I am beginning to know Lagos markets, odiegwu!

Please how do you get your stuffs now??
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

You have just been hit by a stray bullet... cheesy...People find it hard to read and comprehend...better stay online and clarify the people erroneously dragging you

Yes oo..

If you go offline they would begin to make dangerous summarization
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5altysleek(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why won't people read and comprehend things rather than jumping to hasty nonsensical conclusions? undecided
Applied and not stray wisdom is key!
#Passerby

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TheLoanGuy: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

Shobbyxi is right. He meant the guy who posted TV and PS4 (that is me) is real. It was the other guy that's trying to mix everything up, cuz the scammer didn't post a TV & PS4... Obviously, the scammer isn't real, so it was Ayarmboye that's mixing everything up. Thanks for clearing it up
Oh I understand now.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CitySect1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
BunmiBie:

LogicBomb8

Location is Ibadan.
Are you selling with the accessories? If yes, kindly drop contact as I'm interested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
You guys should read then comprehend, read again before passing comments
Don't just dive in like an headless chicken throwing the word scammer around.
The guy in Ibadan advertised sweet clearance deals which his buyers got immediately they went to his place unlike the Berger guy that collected advance payment.
2 different people with different locations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omakraid(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
pafo:

Actually he did. 65" smart Tv for 150k amd PS4 slim 1tb for 130k. Fear grip me at those prices small.
The guy you quoted was the one who posted those things at those prices not the scammer...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Omakraid(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureFocus:

Massive 65” smart Tv for 150k? That’s enough red flag for me, this is not nice.
I guess it's a blue flag for the guy who bought it and confirmed he is genuine.. The guy who advertised the 65'' TV for 150k is different from the one who collected people's money

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Slycks(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
yehmy:
Nairabet days.

Yes ooo..
What's up baba, I don't see u on the other thread anymore
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
pafo:

Now even me have it confused.
To understand this whole thing, you have to go some pages back which I don’t have the luxury of time for right now, it’s better to just stay away from the topic.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
pafo:

Actually he did. 65" smart Tv for 150k amd PS4 slim 1tb for 130k. Fear grip me at those prices small.

I was the one who posted those items, not the scammer and fyi, I eventually sold them lesser than that price. Sorry to say this, It's not that hard to know a scammer if you know how to do your bg check on people. The fact that a deal is cheap, doesn't automatically make it a scam. Do your bg check and Use escrow!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

You have just been hit by a stray bullet... cheesy...People find it hard to read and comprehend...better stay online and clarify the people erroneously dragging you

I tire for them ooh, people just wanna rush to comment without comprehension, it's not even hard to understand the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes there is a specific amount. They always keep their prices low. Typically 50k and below because such accounts are Tier1 and they can’t take more than that in a single deposit I think. Once one person pays, they move that money and collect another.

Anything Opay, Kuda, Access and Polaris, I don’t deal.

2) I don’t deal with any business without a corporate account.

People should begin to use escrow here. Let’s make it the new standard.

It is before I used to be moved by clearance sales on IG or even Nairaland. Now that I am beginning to know Lagos markets, odiegwu!

You are right with your observations boss, but don't get it twisted, people don dey use corporate account scam � self.

Just pray you don't fall victim. grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

I tire for them ooh, people just wanna rush to comment without comprehension, it's not even hard to understand the whole thing.

Lol...not surprising. Reading and comprehending is not exactly the strong forte of Nigerians. Thank God you dodged the bullet. Temi4fash wasn't so lucky... grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Anker q20 headset
Open box 23k

Samsung galaxy watch with original charger
GPS,WiFi,speaker
46mm

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
AirPods 3 Super copy

WhatsApp only 09011009175
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by saxwizard(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shobbyxi:
He is real. I was the one who picked up both items.

Yes
Afolavid is real
I saw him yesterday
The time we used in gisting is even more than the time of the transaction

Very lovely fellow

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

Oga! Calm down. It's not about talking when everybody is talking. Atleast, think and know what they are talking about. I was the one who posted TV and PS4, you contacted me and it has been sold, Shobbyxi bought those and some other items. Am I supposed to tell you it is available when it's actually sold..?

They are talking about a scammer, you didn't even care to know the Scammer's name or number, you've already rushed to comment and assume the person who told you his TV and PS4 is sold is the scammer. Did the scammer post a TV and PS4..? I hope you didn't break your leg from the way you jumped into that conclusion.
bro I obviously don’t give two fvck about you okay........ when someone said TV for 65inchs TV for 150k is ridiculously cheap and another person said he contacted you for a ps4 .... I assumed it’s the same person.... I don’t give two Fvck about who’s who,,who got scammed and who scammed ...So just shove your fvcking ego into ur ass and never quote me again
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

Shobbyxi is right. He meant the guy who posted TV and PS4 (that is me) is real. It was the other guy that's trying to mix everything up, cuz the scammer didn't post a TV & PS4... Obviously, the scammer isn't real, so it was Ayarmboye that's mixing everything up. Thanks for clearing it up
yea I mixed shi up but u could have just told me like dis not making it look like u are fvcking feeding me......meanwhile I never called you or anyone a scammer please ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilachiever(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Durable hangar for those trying to maximise space in their room or if you have too many clothes like me. It's got the dual role of a shelf on top. You can put your things on top like hats, bags, etc.

9,500k ONLY

Lol.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by brainhack(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7182569/sale-xbox-one-1tb-battlefield#113880918

Xbox One S - 1TB - Battlefield 1 Special Edition

Follow the link above for more details

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trojan8(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
bro I obviously don’t give two fvck about you okay........ when someone said TV for 65inchs TV for 150k is ridiculously cheap and another person said he contacted you for a ps4 .... I assumed it’s the same person.... I don’t give two Fvck about who’s who,,who got scammed and who scammed ...So just shove your fvcking ego into ur ass and never quote me again

Shut up, and take your L.

Did the guy give two bleeps about you before you tagged to nonsense? Try to read before commenting, you won't.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Trojan8:

Shut up, and take your L.

Did the guy give two bleeps about you before you tagged to nonsense? Try to read before commenting, you won't.
i guess I hit a nerve ..... omo werey ....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CMrecords: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Been trying to subscribe on mine, the website I usually use is down, how did you get about yours?

5Stargadget:
50inches ultra led Hitachi smart (android) tv for sale in-built Bluetooth, Chrome-cast, voice control and many more

You can as well download any android app of your choice.

Comes with Pre installed
YouTube, Netflix, google play store, bbc iplayer, Amazon prime, prime video, itv, CBS, my5, Uk free-view play, Gmail etc

Personally installed
Dstv app, Twitter, Facebook, Chromecast megaott iptv with 6months subscriptions on it, subscribed 4days ago for $60

Lagos
Pictures soon
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mustiboy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Durable hangar for those trying to maximise space in their room or if you have too many clothes like me. It's got the dual role of a shelf on top. You can put your things on top like hats, bags, etc.

9,500k ONLY

grin grin grin grin

You're joking, right? cheesy

Please tell me you are grin

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EXLOVER(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mustiboy:

grin grin grin grin

You're joking, right? cheesy

Please tell me you are grin

The guy na comedian i swear

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qhalifah: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
KunlexyInc1:
IPhone XS 64gb available
True tone active
Battery health - 84%
No face ID
Neatness: 8/10
Phone only

Price: 115K

Location: Osun State, can be waybilled to other states. Contact on signature
90K boss

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pafo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

I was the one who posted those items, not the scammer and fyi, I eventually sold them lesser than that price. Sorry to say this, It's not that hard to know a scammer if you know how to do your bg check on people. The fact that a deal is cheap, doesn't automatically make it a scam. Do your bg check and Use escrow!!!

Yh realized. Apologies! Those were real cheap tbh.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5Stargadget: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
I deal directly from the company
CMrecords:
Been trying to subscribe on mine, the website I usually use is down, how did you get about yours?

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Qhalifah:
90K boss
Price is fixed sir. Regards smiley
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) ... (6261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hakinze00(m), santakris(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.