Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6402654 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) ... (6244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kaymax2222: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
bro I obviously don’t give two fvck about you okay........ when someone said TV for 65inchs TV for 150k is ridiculously cheap and another person said he contacted you for a ps4 .... I assumed it’s the same person.... I don’t give two Fvck about who’s who,,who got scammed and who scammed ...So just shove your fvcking ego into ur ass and never quote me again
see this werrey instead of you to accept that you lost that genuine deal in good faith you are trying to find solace in labeling a genuine deal scam..... Mumu man grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by khatea: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
khatea:
Neatly & barely used refrigerator (Bought brand new)
Hisense 182DR
Ikorodu Lagos
80k (Slightly Negotiable)

Reason for Sale: New accomodation space can't take both refrigerator and freezer

Call/Watsapp 07060620421

SOLD kiss
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chenypat(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vidal Sasson hair straightner comb.
Can be used for ralxed or natural hair.
Brand new, barely used, works perfectly.

Location Yanaworo, 08065845573
Price N5000

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:

i have sent you a message on whatsapp

Is your apartment a selfcon?
Is it still available for rent?
Can I take the place
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
bro I obviously don’t give two fvck about you okay........ when someone said TV for 65inchs TV for 150k is ridiculously cheap and another person said he contacted you for a ps4 .... I assumed it’s the same person.... I don’t give two Fvck about who’s who,,who got scammed and who scammed ...So just shove your fvcking ego into ur ass and never quote me again

You lack wisdom. It's written all over your posts.

Your initial post(s) made people think i was the scammer, to the point few people chatted me up to bring my attention to it, you brought the TV and PS4 issue into this and you presented the person who sold the items (TV & PS4) as a scam whereas the scammer never posted any of them. How does those things you said up there even brought about that assumption.?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sherynna: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
NISSAN SUNNY

Model: 2011

Colour: Black

Condition: Perfect

Price: N950,000

Available for pickup Immediately

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
yea I mixed shi up but u could have just told me like dis not making it look like u are fvcking feeding me......meanwhile I never called you or anyone a scammer please ..

You mixed it up because you're too quick to talk instead of taking your time to understand the situation on ground. Why would I feed you when I don't even know who vomited you? I don't take defamation lightly and that's what you did, that's why I replied you that way... Sorry bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
saxwizard:

Yes
Afolavid is real
I saw him yesterday
The time we used in gisting is even more than the time of the transaction

Very lovely fellow

Boss, I hail ooh... Thanks for the patronage

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Slycks:

Yes ooo..
What's up baba, I don't see u on the other thread anymore
That thread i don't frequent there anymore, they have turn it to something else
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kaymax2222:
see this werrey instead of you to accept that you lost that genuine deal in good faith you are trying to find solace in labeling a genuine deal scam..... Mumu man grin grin grin

He's "a 70 years oldddd man" grin

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

He's "a 70 years oldddd man" grin

Pls respond to my whatsapp msg bro, about the laptop
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
slan87:

Pls respond to my whatsapp msg bro, about the laptop

So sorry, I'll check now but someone picked it up earlier today. I've just marked it as sold.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

You mixed it up because you're too quick to talk instead of taking your time to understand the situation on ground. Why would I feed you when I don't even know who vomited you? I don't take defamation lightly and that's what you did, that's why I replied you that way... Sorry bro
bro I apologize man to man okay but I didn’t call u a scam... why would I .... I was even trying to defend the guy(never knew it wasnt u) I just presume since based on what people were saying my bad ......That’s not defamation, mayb try to read it with less anger ...

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kaymax2222:
its like u get touch for head....wtf is wrong with this imbecileee.... cause u bought an item of 2k from him ,, u think u can insult me .... be my guest MF ,,,I get ur time werey

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by slan87(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

So sorry, I'll check now but someone picked it up earlier today. I've just marked it as sold.

Okay, thanks for your response
But kindly reply my chats when you're less busy
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by moorenic(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
saxwizard:

Yes
Afolavid is real
I saw him yesterday
The time we used in gisting is even more than the time of the transaction
Very lovely fellow

Had a discussion with Afolavid on an item and the very moment he was firm about his preference for pay at pick up point, I could affirm he in integrous.
Make neighbours comot eyes from my stuff o

Exchanged texts with ImOptional as well for three items, but had my reservations the moment he didn't dissuade me from paying ahead for items I had not seen physically. Didn't say anything about address to inspect because I know that neighbourhood fairly. I knew it was a No No at that point. I still can't believe it!

These are two different personalities biko!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Khaysee: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Number one logistics for sellers at low price within lagos and we waybill worldwide.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ronzy1990(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sherynna:
NISSAN SUNNY

Model: 2011

Colour: Black

Condition: Perfect

Price: N950,000

Available for pickup Immediately

700k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Big wardrobe for sale for 50k.
Available for immediate pickup at Surulere
Contact me on valugochukwu@gmail.com if you're a serious buyer.
Requires a carpenter to dismantle for easy logistics as I live upstairs. Holla if this is something you want. Thanks.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by richy02(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Big wardrobe for sale for 50k.
Available for immediate pickup at Surulere
Contact me on valugochukwu@gmail.com if you're a serious buyer.
Requires a carpenter to dismantle for easy logistics as I live upstairs. Holla if this is something you want. Thanks.

35k last please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
6kg gas cylinder WITH GAS INSIDE.
10K (non-negotiable)
You guys know how much gas is going for now so this is really a steal!
Contact me on valugochukwu@gmail.com if you're serious about getting it.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Take it for 40k last please and thank you.
You'll see for yourself how big it is.

richy02:

35k last please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
bro I apologize man to man okay but I didn’t call u a scam... why would I .... I was even trying to defend the guy(never knew it wasnt u) I just presume since based on what people were saying my bad ......That’s not defamation, mayb try to read it with less anger ...

It's okay Brother, no wahala.
Apologies for being stern.
Na man you be!!! One love ❤️

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
its like u get touch for head....wtf is wrong with this imbecileee.... cause u bought an item of 2k from him ,, u think u can insult me .... be my guest MF ,,,I get ur time werey

@AyarmBoye... No vex bro, please let it end like that abeg.

@Kaymax2222... No vex baba, it wasn't intentional. Let's move on.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Circular saw

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please who has very neat phone for sale at clearance price
6gb/128gb precisely
Minus Tecno and infinix and Huawei

Budget 70-80k

Quote me if you have
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

It's okay Brother, no wahala.
Apologies for being stern.
Na man you be!!! One love ❤️
no vex my lord ...... I no Dey have quanta with people on NL but shi happens ..........

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WHITELIGHTER: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhiteAngels001:
Please who has very neat phone for sale at clearance price
6gb/128gb precisely
Minus Tecno and infinix and Huawei

Budget 70-80k

Quote me if you have

Mi 11 LITE 90K

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BunmiBie: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
CitySect1:

Are you selling with the accessories? If yes, kindly drop contact as I'm interested

Yes selling with charger.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Mi 11 LITE 90K
We can deal tomorrow if you agree for 80k sir
I no dey pass myself. I don't have more then that amount

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanyahkod(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
6X6" mattress in top shape needed @ clearance sale. Location : Abeokuta
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lionsempire: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lionsempire:
Binatone fan for sale @15k it doesn’t rotate anymore contact in my signature ikorodu Lagos
Still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) ... (6244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftAbia1, Thazard(m), abbey086(m), Muddy18, uctomide(m), timijoseph01(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.