Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6552914 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) ... (6295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bodeakanbi: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Holyness123:

una...dem task force too dey busy chasing sellers .. ....una no fit to see the real scammer rado when fit say dey openly collect money from many people ...na to dey chase clout una sabi, ridiculous price, price dey too high...price dey rediculous... the price we dey juicy una don collect woto woto....... Ratty .. tell delivery man to send me one Arizona..... bomboclatt..... no salary for una taskforce this month again..no food for lazy task force

Lol... I don't care whatever anyone says about my price.. a responsible buyer would negotiate rather than complain.
Eni to n wa ifa nwa ofo....

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
Damn I can’t believe the guy is unreal ..... I mean I contacted him for the TV and play station ,,, he said someone was coming for it already... later said they have been sold ...... Didn’t look like he will scam ,, I mean he could have pretended and try to cajole me into paying upfront or something.....

I think the upfront payment of over 70k made him diabolic,, like since you don’t know him place and u paid into opay.....I will never pay into opay or kuda ,,, never!!

Sorry for what happened,, could’ve happened to anyone.... I once paid upfront to a seller her too and he sent my items ...... Devil just used the guy ni.

Oga! Calm down. It's not about talking when everybody is talking. Atleast, think and know what they are talking about. I was the one who posted TV and PS4, you contacted me and it has been sold, Shobbyxi bought those and some other items. Am I supposed to tell you it is available when it's actually sold..?

They are talking about a scammer, you didn't even care to know the Scammer's name or number, you've already rushed to comment and assume the person who told you his TV and PS4 is sold is the scammer. Did the scammer post a TV and PS4..? I hope you didn't break your leg from the way you jumped into that conclusion.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2022
AyarmBoye:
well well if u say so......as I said ,, he didn’t mean to scam from the onset..nah the upfront he collected made him dat way.. but since you were there to pick the items perhaps you can help to nab him ?

Imagine! No investigations, no intelligence on who the scammer his, you can't even differentiate who is who, and you're talking of nabbing.? Na so you go go nab who go knack you 2 by 2.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2022
TheLoanGuy:
oh I think you're mixing up afolavid with iamoptional. Iamoptional is the scammer we're discussing about that claims to be living at Ojodu Abiodun and not Afolavid who is based in Ibadan.

Shobbyxi is right. He meant the guy who posted TV and PS4 (that is me) is real. It was the other guy that's trying to mix everything up, cuz the scammer didn't post a TV & PS4... Obviously, the scammer isn't real, so it was Ayarmboye that's mixing everything up. Thanks for clearing it up

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes there is a specific amount. They always keep their prices low. Typically 50k and below because such accounts are Tier1 and they can’t take more than that in a single deposit I think. Once one person pays, they move that money and collect another.

Anything Opay, Kuda, Access and Polaris, I don’t deal.

2) I don’t deal with any business without a corporate account.

People should begin to use escrow here. Let’s make it the new standard.

It is before I used to be moved by clearance sales on IG or even Nairaland. Now that I am beginning to know Lagos markets, odiegwu!

Even business accounts are not exactly safe anymore. Below post is an incident of a scam perpetrated using a supposed business account. Best thing is for people not to pay for what they haven't seen. Escrow is a great option.

https://www.nairaland.com/6969589/scam-alert-scammers-now-use

Meanwhile, abeg how do I locate that odowu abi olowu warehouse around that Cele axis? I will appreciate directions for both someone driving and using a public transport

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Even business accounts are not exactly safe anymore. Below post is an incident of a scam perpetrated using a supposed business account. Best thing is for people not to pay for what they haven't seen. Escrow is a great option.

Meanwhile, abeg how do I locate that odowu abi olowu warehouse around that Cele axis? I will appreciate directions for both someone driving and using a public transport
where are you coming from? From oshodi, take a bus directly to odo olowu bus stop. Tell them you are dropping at the warehouse thats about 50m from odo olowu bus stop. Its easy to know you've gotten there. Its always very busy. Note, its immediately after abule ejika bus stop which is after cele thats if you are coming from oshodi and tell people in the bus and also the conductor so they no go take you pass the bus stop

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabi5: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call/WhatsApp: 08033539981

carpapers.com.ng
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pafo(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

Oga! Calm down. It's not about talking when everybody is talking. Atleast, think and know what they are talking about. I was the one who posted TV and PS4, you contacted me and it has been sold, Shobbyxi bought those and some other items. Am I supposed to tell you it is available when it's actually sold..?

They are talking about a scammer, you didn't even care to know the Scammer's name or number, you've already rushed to comment and assume the person who told you his TV and PS4 is sold is the scammer. [b][/b]Did the scammer post a TV and PS4..? [b][/b]I hope you didn't break your leg from the way you jumped into that conclusion.

Actually he did. 65" smart Tv for 150k amd PS4 slim 1tb for 130k. Fear grip me at those prices small.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I already mentioned Polaris. I don’t do anything with Polaris, be it individual or corporate. Anything Polaris is off for me.

I don’t know how to direct you to that place. Izzôu dey work for NURTW, he should be able to help.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GloriousGbola: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know how to direct you to that place. Izzou dey work for NURTW, he should be able to help.

grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FutureFocus: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2022
pafo:

Actually he did. 65" smart Tv for 150k amd PS4 slim 1tb for 130k. Fear grip me at those prices small.

Ok , congratulations to the buyer of the 65” TV.
Gosh! I’m out here.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I already mentioned Polaris. I don’t do anything with Polaris, be it individual or corporate. Anything Polaris is off for me.

I don’t know how to direct you to that place. [b]Izzou dey work for NURTW, he should be able to hel[/b]p.

Thanks jare

grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Afolavid:

They are talking about a scammer, you didn't even care to know the Scammer's name or number, you've already rushed to comment and assume the person who told you his TV and PS4 is sold is the scammer. Did the scammer post a TV and PS4..? I hope you didn't break your leg from the way you jumped into that conclusion.

You have just been hit by a stray bullet... cheesy...People find it hard to read and comprehend...better stay online and clarify the people erroneously dragging you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
where are you coming from? From oshodi, take a bus directly to odo olowu bus stop. Tell them you are dropping at the warehouse thats about 50m from odo olowu bus stop. Its easy to know you've gotten there. Its always very busy. Note, its immediately after abule ejika bus stop which is after cele thats if you are coming from oshodi and tell people in the bus and also the conductor so they no go take you pass the bus stop

Thanks baba. You no dey ever disappointed. Weldone bro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Shobbyxi:
He is real. I was the one who picked up both items.

Apologise. That guy was mixing thing up
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prehciousness: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
RELOCATION SALES!!!!!
2006 Acura MDX 1.7 M
2HP Savlod AC 70k
Brevi Playpen/crib. 20k
Baby Cabinet 10k each
Chico Baby carrier 6k sold
Little Tikes Car 25k
Party cooler 8k sold
Oven 7k
Heat gun 5k sold
HP printer 45k
2HP Panasonic AC 100k (2 unit)

Location is Akowonjo, message 09096611955 for pictures
Serious buyers please

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Where did you pick it up uncle? Or you are a part of the scheme??

He bought from Afolavid, and not ImOption. ImOption is the accused/suspected scammer here, not Afolavid. Please read the posts properly.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Thatakwabombabe: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
odimbannamdi:

He bought from Afolavid, and not ImOption. ImOption is the accused/suspected scammer here, not Afolavid. Please read the posts properly.

Yeah I know.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oloko1859(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Picture sent

Replied
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Yeah I know.

Alright. I see you have edited your post. Weldone
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4lorunsho(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
3 burner and oven for sale

#27k

Lagos region bariga/ gbagada

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creolehunt: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureFocus:

Group? Not just one person? read something about POS transaction ,I will go through the thread , this is going to affect our business here for sometimes as people will lose confidence dealing with sellers here, this is bad
We are all going to be victims, sorry for your loss, I hope the victims find a way to recover their money.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=darlinvalerie post=113937044]Hi I have the following items for sale.
MIDEA AC (1HP) ...80K
FRIDGE (LG)....50K
WARDROBE.....50K
6KG GAS CYLINDER (WITH GAS)...10K
Microwave.....5k
Shoe rack...10k
Ceiling fan.....7k
Hangar.....8k[/quote
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
darlinvalerie:
Durable hangar for those trying to maximise space in their room or if you have too many clothes like me. It's got the dual role of a shelf on top. You can put your things on top like hats, bags, etc.

9,500k ONLY
9500 for wetin??

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sicilyjoe: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toma2:

9500 for wetin??

Something of 3-4k at carpenter shop

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureFocus:

Massive 65” smart Tv for 150k? That’s enough red flag for me, this is not nice.
It was the IBADAN guy that posted that...

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
pafo:

It was the IBadan guy that posted the sweet deals.. not the Lagos scammer

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donphilex(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is there something you want on the list?

[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=113950184][/quote]
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by darlinvalerie(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is anyone interested in buying swimsuits? They're brand new. If you have an interest in selling them. I can sell to you for 1500 a piece. They're 48 in number. Just some of the items available.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by pafo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toma2:

It was the IBadan guy that posted the sweet deals.. not the Lagos scammer

Now even me have it confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) ... (6295) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5altysleek(m), adam4success(m), monshow25(m), aorseer, walyx(m), daseento(m), LeadMobile(m), uctomide(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.