Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6401315 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Afolavid: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Unregistered 2008 Ford Edge

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bloody scammer talking. This guy is the exact specimen of the Nigeria politician(the scammer guy) to the Nigerian masses(i.e those he scammed here). Why? Because Nigerian politicians that have sucked us dry in this nation scorns the masses in their heart and sees us people wey no get brain. That is exactly the way this muron @ImOptional sees the people he scammed as people wey no get brain. @ImOptional you have forced me out of quiet zone to comment on this your matter. Do you know the pain you have caused people? Whether you return that money to the people you scammed or not, you have sold out your entire lineage to eternal life of pain and suffering. There's is no distance in the spiritual realm if you want travel to antartica you never use this your eyes to see good in this life and the one to come.
ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here
(40k, 30k and 5k) respectively next weekend,

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I’m sorry for bringing in commotion at this time, it wasn’t intentional.

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mustiboy:

Go and sleep please
oh, not even a serious buyer, just a normal random talker . Lol
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bsideangel: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
This kind of behavior is unacceptable and criminal regardless of your circumstances, you can be prosecuted for fraud and false representation of facts.
However please reach out to the people you collected money from and apologize to them individually. Also make sure you refund their money as you have stated without any further excuses and if possible a little compensation will not be out of place.
All the best in your future endeavors.

ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ImOptional: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
It’s something I am ashamed of and I hoe you’re can forgive
Bobbyunitedfc:

Las las na God go punish you...

That's all I have to say to you...

U didn't scam me but u starting a new journey in a new country with the money u stole from others,no matter how u try to put it u stole from some folks here,and a lizard cannot be a crocodile even in another country..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.
lol. This dude is still in nigeria and not traveling anywhere, this long story is to make you guys tired and feel like there is no need to pursue someone leaving the country. This guy has long been a scammer with an alternate moniker. If you are a victim, don’t give up looking for him and tracking him down. He ain’t refunding anything come weekend. Mark this

21 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
It’s something I am ashamed of and I hoe you’re can forgive
The INTERNET never forgets....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ImOptional: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
I understand the pain and trauma, am just sorry, I have no other words to use, I needed to get to my destination before I could say anything here, that’s why it took this long, I am out of words to apologize, please And please, people should please try to understand and not curse me even though I know I deserve it, I’m very very sorry to everyone
NoToPile:
Wowzerfull things are happening oo.

Well at least those that are still accusing temi4fash can rest now. His 40k was among what was mentioned and he has been finally vindicated.
To answer question on this thread sef is now very very risky.

@ImOptional hope you do know the foundation of a thing is very important sha, do you understand how much pain you might have caused these people this few days, some of them would have even cursed you in their hearts.
How you would collect money under false pretenses to balance traveling money haba?

It is well ooo. Sha return the money.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ImOptional: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
I will definitely do that, as I’m typing I still haven’t gotten to my point of destination I’m still inside Uber using his wifi to browse, once I arrive my address I’ll reach out to them
bsideangel:
This kind of behavior is unacceptable and criminal regardless of your circumstances, you can be prosecuted for fraud and false representation of facts.
However please reach out to the people you collected money from and apologize to them individually. Also make sure you refund their money as you have stated without any further excuses and if possible a little compensation will not be out of place.
All the best in your future endeavors.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
I understand the pain and trauma, am just sorry, I have no other words to use, I needed to get to my destination before I could say anything here, that’s why it took this long, I am out of words to apologize, please And please, people should please try to understand and not curse me even though I know I deserve it, I’m very very sorry to everyone

Well reach out to them individually, apologize and make things right then refund their money maybe with interest.
I hope they forgive.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neoG(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself and responding to yourself here with different monikers. Common I thought you are smarter? You can do better
ImOptional:
I will definitely do that, as I’m typing I still haven’t gotten to my point of destination I’m still inside Uber using his wifi to browse, once I arrive my address I’ll reach out to them

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ImOptional: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok ma’am
neoG:
Keep deceiving yourself and responding to yourself here with different monikers. Common I thought you are smarter? You can do better
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.
Omo I fear who no fear you
shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
neoG:
Bloody scammer talking. This guy is the exact specimen of the Nigeria politician(the scammer guy) to the Nigerian masses(i.e those he scammed here). Why? Because Nigerian politicians that have sucked us dry in this nation scorns the masses in their heart and sees us people wey no get brain. That is exactly the way this muron @ImOptional sees the people he scammed as people wey no get brain. @ImOptional you have forced me out of quiet zone to comment on this your matter. Do you know the pain you have caused people? Whether you return that money to the people you scammed or not, you have sold out your entire lineage to eternal life of pain and suffering. There's is no distance in the spiritual realm if you want travel to antartica you never use this your eyes to see good in this life and the one to come.
Amen to that..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.

Normal Normal, You suppose go Jail

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

You must be demented to have done what you did and still have the audacity to come here and ask them not to curse you. There's no valid reason for what you did. You are a cold hearted criminal and a scammer.
You're lucky I wasn't among your victims. If not I would have tracked you and made sure your journey itself is futile.
If you no come succeed now, you go dey accuse your village people. I don't even believe all this your cock ana bull stories. Even if I was to believe it, you wanted to take such important step in your life and you felt ripping people off and causing them unimaginable pains and hurt for your selfish gain is the best option. It goes to tell a lot about you!
Nonsense

Dear victims he has ripped off, pls don't buy any of this his story. Keep putting effort to get this criminal apprehended and recover your funds. For all I care, he could be somewhere in sapele writing all this to tone down you guys efforts to get him.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ty207: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
We buy faulty,park for long,old,scrap,condemned car,bus,truck etc...
Call us if you have one for sale

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
when did you leave nigeria?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
binary007:

Normal Normal, You suppose go Jail
Just imagine. He no even know if it was their last cards or borrowed money. If it was hard for him to get the funds in the first place, what makes him think it was not for those he ripped off.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
NoToPile:
Wowzerfull things are happening oo.

Well at least those that are still accusing temi4fash can rest now. His 40k was among what was mentioned and he has been finally vindicated.
To answer question on this thread sef is now very very risky.

@ImOptional hope you do know the foundation of a thing is very important sha, do you understand how much pain you might have caused these people this few days, some of them would have even cursed you in their hearts.
How you would collect money under false pretenses to balance traveling money haba?

It is well ooo. Sha return the money.

Boss,

See me o..

Thank God i have been vindicated....

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bobo65(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.

If you are truly sorry, pay twice the amount you scammed, as incentives for damages, I'm sure everyone will be OK with this

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.
I understand the situation u were in, u needed 310k to balance up ur flight. Was it so hard for u to ask someone/people than to go ahead with what u did? Anyways just talk to d 3 people seemed scammed and ask them for forgiveness and make sure ur next week doesn't pass. Success in ur new journey and never again try the stunt u pulled cos u may not go free again. Safe

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by NoToPile: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
temi4fash:

Boss,

See me o..

Thank God i have been vindicated....

Lool, it's a lady.

This thread has always been one drama or the other jare.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
wolfenstein:

I understand the situation u were in, u needed 310k to balance up ur flight. Was it so hard for u to ask someone/people than to go ahead with what u did? Anyways just talk to d 3 people seemed scammed and ask them for forgiveness and make sure ur next week doesn't pass. Success in ur new journey and never again try the stunt u pulled cos u may not go free again. Safe
Na posts like this dey absorb and encourage criminals. You dey advice am like say na your kinsmen. This guy is a criminal FFS.
More efforts should be put now to get him not all this advice.
I don't even understand how we reason in this part of the world!
We just dey boldly indulge criminals!

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
AmALeo:

Na posts like this dey absorb and encourage criminals. You dey advice am like say na your kinsmen. This guy is a criminal FFS.
With what I wrote, please how did I advice him
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
StarGraphicX:
LG xboom.
Perfectly working
Price: 20k last

Gbagada,Lagos

Deal?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iykofias(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.
but your number is still going through, try another tales

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Queengolden(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
AmALeo:

go Canada bring am come back, I'm not in anyway justifying what he did, but before he came back to ask for forgiveness, his victims and more than like 4 people testified that he sounded real and even at some point told other people he could have scammed that the items have been sold, if it was the other way round, we could have had more than 20 people licking their wounds, but it's been confirmed it's 3 people and he also said he had the opportunity to scam more than that and has also offered to return their money by next week, I only pity those he stressed picking up imaginary items, one of his victims almost drowned with his Uber driver....if he reaches out to the 3 people that he scammed and they forgive him, una wey e pain pass no get say again.. Life goes on

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Queengolden:
go Canada bring am come back, I'm not in anyway justifying what he did, but before he came back to ask for forgiveness, his victims and more than like 4 people testified that he sounded real and even at some point told other people he could have scammed that the items have been sold, if it was the other way round, we could have had more than 20 people licking their wounds, but it's been confirmed it's 3 people and he also said he had the opportunity to scam more than that and has also offered to return their money by next week, I only pity those he stressed picking up imaginary items, one of his victims almost drowned with his Uber driver....if he reaches out to the 3 people that he scammed and they forgive him, una wey e pain pass no get say again.. Life goes on
Queengolden thanks for this. Let's give him d benefit of doubt till next week and see wat happens. He has come out to ask for people's forgiveness, how many scammers will do dis even if he truly wanted to scam them. The only thing I would suggest to him is d add money to their money for d stress dey went through

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sherynna:
NISSAN SUNNY

Model: 2011

Colour: Black

Condition: Perfect

Price: N950,000

Available for pickup Immediately

Any Fault with the Vehicle Sir?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.

This guy,

You know what you did to me right.. I sent someone who is as old as my father to your place to pick those items...

Mehn.. God dai sha....

Sha return my money..

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.

Loooool so you guys this person is a very very big liar.
He’s probably still in Lagos here

All the pictures he sent were uploaded by different people. I did my research on Snapchat.
He just went online to look for people in canada
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) ... (6243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrSam4(m), stowzz, Osasco007, dayjeee(m), sourcecode99(m), binary007, Qhalifah, eben123(m), Achieverbb(m), Flintzz(m), talk2odim, EXLOVER(m), Thazard(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.