Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (3918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6400451 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by temi4fash(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
NoToPile:

Lool, it's a lady.

This thread has always been one drama or the other jare.

Apologies...
I jsut thank God.. I have been vindicated...
Let him just return my money..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here
(40k, 30k and 5k) respectively next weekend,

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I’m sorry for bringing in commotion at this time, it wasn’t intentional.

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.

I agree with what Bobo65 says.

If you are truly sorry, reach out to your victims and pay twice the amount you took from them. You basically obtained a loan from them under false pretence, and they innocently gave it to you with their sweat, blood, time, energy, hopes and expectations. One of them even left his place at Yaba for pickup, only to get stranded by your actions. What if something bad had happened to him while he was trying to locate you? I doubt even the twice payment would be able to save him.

CC: Thatakwabombabe

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga he has not said anything bad and sometimes no be everything be gra gra, am sure if you’re one of the victims, you’d be more interested in getting your money back before anything, a lot of people I’ve been scammed here and the scammers never returned to apologize, give a reason or willing to refund money to his victims, this person has done the wrong thing we all know, who never sinned should cast the first stone, he’s here now to apologize and yes if there’s a way to catch him I’ll gladly support that but at the same time, some people do go to shops to steal foods just to eat not because they’re happy doing it but because they’re hungry and don’t have a choice,

since he’s here and owned to that fact he scammed them for whatever reasons he shouldn’t have done that but let the victims get their money first, it cost extra to track him if you’re willing to bankroll it, I and everyone here including the victims will be very happy. We all have sinned and I don’t want to have any sympathy for the guy but it is what it is. People advising him are just trying to be understanding not that they supports what he did, @imoptional just like wolfenstein has said, reach out to the people you scammed, apologize, refund and add extras for the stress and trouble you put them through during the cause of this event, safe

Everyone here should just know that it’s not about old account or new account anyone can scam anyone here, if you’re not sure of what you’re buying or haven’t seen it, don’t pay, escrow is there make use of it..
AmALeo:

Na posts like this dey absorb and encourage criminals. You dey advice am like say na your kinsmen. This guy is a criminal FFS.
More efforts should be put now to get him not all this advice.
I don't even understand how we reason in this part of the world!
We just dey boldly indulge criminals!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Queengolden:
go Canada bring am come back, I'm not in anyway justifying what he did, but before he came back to ask for forgiveness, his victims and more than like 4 people testified that he sounded real and even at some point told other people he could have scammed that the items have been sold, if it was the other way round, we could have had more than 20 people licking their wounds, but it's been confirmed it's 3 people and he also said he had the opportunity to scam more than that and has also offered to return their money by next week, I only pity those he stressed picking up imaginary items, one of his victims almost drowned with his Uber driver....if he reaches out to the 3 people that he scammed and they forgive him, una wey e pain pass no get say again.. Life goes on
The breakfast go reach you one day, and I'll be here to dig out this your indulging post!
Don't quote me again. I no follow you talk directly. Maybe you even be his accomplice!

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AmALeo: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shuttuope:

Loooool so you guys this person is a very very big liar.
He’s probably still in Lagos here

All the pictures he sent were uploaded by different people. I did my research on Snapchat.
He just went online to look for people in canada
grin

Don't mind those capping nonsense! Or perhaps they're his accomplice or alternate accounts
Same reason Nigerians keep refining outdated folks as leaders... Very gullible set of individuals!

If you want to buy anything here, reduce the risk by seeing and testing (if necessary) what you want to buy!

I've learnt one thing about Nigerians, trust is never given, it is earned!

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 50d33q: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shuttuope:

All the pictures he sent were uploaded by different people. I did my research on Snapchat.
grin
No peace for the scammer grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Seconded
bobo65:

If you are truly sorry, pay twice the amount you scammed, as incentives for damages, I'm sure everyone will be OK with this
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Oga he has not said anything bad and sometimes no be everything be gra gra, am sure if you’re one of the victims, you’d be more interested in getting your money back before anything, a lot of people I’ve been scammed here and the scammers never returned to apologize, give a reason or willing to refund money to his victims, this person has done the wrong thing we all know, who never sinned should cast the first stone, he’s here now to apologize and yes if there’s a way to catch him I’ll gladly support that but at the same time, some people do go to shops to steal foods just to eat not because they’re happy doing it but because they’re hungry and don’t have a choice,

since he’s here and owned to that fact he scammed them for whatever reasons he shouldn’t have done that but let the victims get their money first, it cost extra to track him if you’re willing to bankroll it, I and everyone here including the victims will be very happy. We all have sinned and I don’t want to have any sympathy for the guy but it is what it is. People advising him are just trying to be understanding not that they supports what he did, @imoptional just like wolfenstein has said, reach out to the people you scammed, apologize, refund and add extras for the stress and trouble you put them through during the cause of this event, safe

Everyone here should just know that it’s not about old account or new account anyone can scam anyone here, if you’re not sure of what you’re buying or haven’t seen it, don’t pay, escrow is there make use of it..
Thanks bro for that. Of cause he knows he has f*** up, who never f*** up hands in the air. Let's wait till next week and see what his gonna do b4 we stone him to death, cos I know say na ppl like that Amalao go don stone am b4 him go hear explanation. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shuttuope(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
50d33q:

No peace for the scammer grin

He just dey lie.
Different people account
He went to screenshot.
All the times are different sef, he now crop the image grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
Good afternoon everyone, first of I want to say am sorry for what happened, it was never intentional.

Here’s what happened, I needed money to balance up my traveling ticket and covid test certificates which amount to 310k in total (in balance) excluding PTA, what I posted here was all available for sale truly but I got someone who took them all Saturday morning and that person is also from here maybe he’ll come out now to testify, he only didn’t buy the stabilizer, the stabilizer was sold to someone here also which I went to the park to send to the person at ilorin and couldn’t come back home early because of the rain, (balance of 310k was needed) I tried every means I can but couldn’t get the balance

That was why I did what I did and Immediately I realized the money (balance needed), who ever called next for those item I told them it was sold and also marked them sold on here, am not saying this proudly, I am ashamed of myself, I’m sorry, I had no choice, I wasn’t seeing any other option of getting the money,

the country is getting out of hand and I’ve been trying to get out for long, now I got the opportunity to go, 310k wants to come my way, I sincerely apologize to everyone and the clearance thread family, I know its difficult but please try understand and find a place to forgive me, I’ll be refunding the 75k total I collected here

I didn’t collect money from others who were willing to make down payment because I already got what I needed to balance up my trip, your forgiveness is paramount to me now that I am here, find a place in your hearts to forgive me not just those I collect money from but everyone on this thread and Nairaland as a whole, thread has been smooth and sailing for a while prior to this moment,

I am good with any kind of causes, abuses, name calling and counter accusations as I deserve them all.

Please forgive.

What a story!

So the invisible persons that bought all your items and the one you sent the stabiliser to didn't know their way back to this thread to cool the tension that you caused?

You had the opportunity of leaving the country and you chose to steal from those that trusted you with their hard earn money to achieve your aim.

You gave them a wrong address and made them passed through avoidable stress. The list is endless...

Trust me, you're coming back worst to were you left.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by binary007: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Polaris1:

2000 liters Storex. Location: Lawanson, Lagos

Please send in your phone number Sir.
I am still interested.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shuttuope:

He just dey lie.
Different people account
He went to screenshot.
He should pay thrice the money... what about the lady that took Uber to and fro from her place.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Queengolden(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
AmALeo:

The breakfast go reach you one day, and I'll be here to dig out this your indulging post!
Don't quote me again. I no follow you talk directly. Maybe you even be his accomplice!
yes I be accomplice, no be so una take accuse person wey send 40k as his alternative moniker...na me receive am for Ontario.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by wolfenstein(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
wolfenstein:
Hp Elitebook 840 G6
14inch IPS Touchscreen Display
Core i5 8th Gen
16Gb Ram
256Gb SSD
Backlit Keyboard
Fingerprint Scanner
Thunderbolt 3
IR Camera for Windows Hello
Laptop and Charger

2pcs
260k Each

Hp Elitebook 840 G6
14inch IPS Touchscreen Display
Core i7 8th Gen
16Gb Ram
256Gb SSD
Backlit Keyboard
Fingerprint Scanner
Thunderbolt 3
IR Camera for Windows Hello
Laptop and Charger

Hp ZBook Firefly 14 G7
14inch IPS Display
Core i5 10th Gen
16Gb Ram
256Gb SSD
Backlit Keyboard
Fingerprint Scanner
Thunderbolt 3
Laptop and Charger

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Still available
YeyeBoyfriend:
31.5 inches Hisense soundbar with remote new but used

Bluetooth - USB - AUX - MP3 - OPTICAL

20k today’s deal
Location, college road Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Polaris1: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
binary007:

Please send in your phone number Sir.
I am still interested.
In my signature and my profile.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5Stargadget: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Available
5Stargadget:
55inches ultra led JVC smart (android) tv for sale in-built Bluetooth, Chrome-cast, voice control and many more

You can as well download any android app of your choice.

Comes with Pre installed
YouTube, Netflix, google play store, bbc iplayer, Amazon prime, prime video, itv, CBS, my5, Uk free-view play, Gmail etc

Personally installed
Dstv app, Twitter, Facebook, Chromecast megaott iptv with 6months subscriptions on it, subscribed 4days ago for $60

Lagos
Pictures soon
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 5Stargadget: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Check us out if you’re interested in IpTv for your business or personal use
5Stargadget:
Are you a business/sport center owner and you’re paying over the moon monthly for a limited amount of sports events and you want to upgrade your business while you pay less and enjoy all sporting activities?

E.g all football leagues, friendly and pre season games, basketball, UFC, WWE, boxing, rugby, cricket, golf etc?
Check the link below and thank me later.

Are you a sport, news and movies lover and you don’t really get all the best events on your currently service providers and you’re paying more than the services you’re getting?

Check the link below and thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/7051931/cheap-iptv-over-15000-channels#113768692
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OneNigeria1960(f): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shuttuope:

grin

cheesy cheesy grin
He's deceiving himself.
Some folks up there are clamouring for him to be given the benefit of doubt.

Dude is an unrepentant scammer.
He was out to scam from the go. How else can he explain giving out wrong address? In facts, he's heartless and less human

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by qrymz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
FutureFocus:
Good Year Tyre Inflator.

Just plug this in your car charging port and pump the flat Tyre , the cable is long enough to reach your SUV back Tyres

Contact details on siggy
Location is Lekki

This item has been sold , I didn’t know people are going to like this, I will post more of this next week but another brand.
Thanks everyone.

Glad to be the lucky buyer. Always good to do seemless business transactions with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Timekeeper452: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shuttuope:

He just dey lie.
Different people account
He went to screenshot.
you are very right. His supposed flight was booked for 21st of June. And you are already in Toronto now from nigeria. I don’t want to say anything out loud before he claims he failed to refund the victims because we got him angry. But if you are truly a victim expecting anything this weekend , don’t dull, keep mentioning and messaging him, but expect very little come weekend.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Layormiii(f): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omoh things dey happen for this thread ooo
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DarlingtonC: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Afolavid:
Unregistered 2008 Ford Edge
how much
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DarlingtonC: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Polaris1:

2000 liters Storex. Location: Lawanson, Lagos
Your contact please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:
It’s something I am ashamed of and I hoe you’re can forgive

Are you aware that if you had forwarded a a plea on this platform, help would have found you? What you did is unacceptable. You owe these people a heartfelt apology and compensation for the trauma you caused them (especially that fellow that got beaten by rain).

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OtunbaBlack(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shuttuope:

grin

You're right, he has taken down all the pictures he posted. The guy just wants them to stop trying to get him. He is still here in Nigeria clearly. Na wa o... E don play una two times. he is probably having a laugh right now, while you guys are taking the piss.

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Queengolden(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

You're right, he has taken down all the pictures he posted. The guy just wants them to stop trying to get him. He is still here in Nigeria clearly. Na wa o... E don play una two times. he is probably having a laugh right now, while you guys are taking the piss.
If that's the case, God help him if he doesn't make repayments by next week like he said...he will be used as a scapegoat in this thread!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Meister(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
darlinvalerie:
I can give you a call if you drop your number or you can send an email to valugochukwu@gmail.com

You want others to drop their number but for whatever shallow reason you don't want to drop yours even though you're the one with something to sell.

23 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jayzara: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
The following are still available. Price of soundbar has been reduced.

Pls reply with your WhatsApp. no if interested. For pictures of other available items

Items still available are:
4 part sandwich maker-7k
Window unit 2hp Samsung AC-40k
1hp Split Unit Panasonic AC-40k
2000VA century stabilizer-13k
Samsung soundbar with woofer 2000W M4500-M series-120k (not negotiable)
Also have 2 coolers for party food. (Give me an offer)
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TimeArena1(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Luxury Brown Leather Strap Aigner

Damn, I love this piece in particular cool

Price: 65K

Free Nationwide doorstep delivery from Tuesday Till Friday, this week.

To order, call or WhatsApp

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mustiboy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
ImOptional:

Please forgive.

Cruise plenty this thread, I swear.

This epistle didn't move me one bit.

Oga, you're a thief who oughts to be in prison by now.

It's not enough to be sorry. Are you aware of the emotional, mental, and physical stress your victims passed through because you chose to be deceitful?

I hope they forgive you sha, because if na me ehn...
Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by zsamorano(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Tsstitches post=113998165][/quote] how much and where is the pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thanos(m), Muddy18 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.