Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? (3403 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
I seriously have no clue and Im confuse. Its like I always hear that Nigerian men are known for being tall and slightly muscular but I come to notice that in malaysia, most of the Nigerian are short. Around 5ft - 5.6 or 5.8ft tall the most. Thank God say they still maintain their muscular body cheesy

Is it because they are born short and the Nigerian females there are tall therefore they ran to Malaysia to find an Asian gf where they know that girls here are short? sad
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by SisiKill1: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
Tee hee!
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Tee hee!

Why u go laugh like that sad
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
in every country, there are short and tall people, so nigerian is not an exception.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by steeze(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
Averagely naija men are still taller than naija women. And yes, short or tall, we like to keep fit. @gabry, sweetie are u done clearing d issues at d company from d other day.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by vanitty: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
more like average height with pot belly
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Hanoobaba(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
Malaysian ambassadors are denying tall Nigerian men visas. For fear that short Malaysian guys will no longer look attractive to Malaysian girls. And you happen to be a case study.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by SisiKill1: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^ Tee hee hee!
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Malaysian ambassadors are denying tall Nigerian men visas. For fear that short Malaysian guys will no longer look attractive to Malaysian girls. And you happen to be a case study.

Wow. That wasn't very nice.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
LawBreaker:

in every country, there are short and tall people, so nigerian is not an exception.

yes, of couse but Im just curious. . . its like the whole counry almost have been filled by short men oo

steeze:

Averagely naija men are still taller than naija women. And yes, short or tall, we like to keep fit. @gabry, sweetie are u done clearing d issues at d company from d other day.

Nope. More problems on the way. And are u done with FL Crocodile     tongue

vanitty:

more like average height with pot belly

LOL! U mean for Married men right?  grin

Hanoobaba:

I give you a dirty slap!  angry

Siena:

Wow. That wasn't very nice.

No mind him. . . He tried  grin
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by vanitty: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
Majority of them my dear - not just the married ones,  pot belly is a sign of enjoyment & wealth while being skinny literally means well skint.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
but I notice alot of naija men dont have pot belly oo. Its more like a 6 pack stomach. Like one of my housemate has 8 pack! shocked shocked shocked That was like OMG! What on earth is he trying to do
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Hanoobaba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
@gabry: Slap me. You don't want to do that.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hanoobaba:

@gabry: Slap me. You don't want to do that.

HMM! angry
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Dclique(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
Dem still dey, keep searching.
E b like say marriage dey hungry you bad bad.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by steeze(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
@gabry, about Fl gator, i have no idea what made her want to get started on me. Lol. @vanity, naija men no really get pot belly o! Its d older generation ur raving about. Our mummies and daddies. D youth take real good care of themselves. We just dey display hard rock abs everywhere. -Take me for instance- lol
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2009
Dclique:

Dem still dey, keep searching.
E b like say marriage dey hungry you bad bad.

Not really. . . Most Naija men whom end up in Malaysia either end up single or getting married to Naija women or getting married to ladies outside Malaysia. Truth be told, only 5% of Naija men would successfully end up marrying a Malaysian girl.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Singular: 1:00am On Nov 30, 2009
I think it has to do with weight issues. Naija boys dont usually go for hefty women. no disrespect
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 1:22am On Nov 30, 2009
Its not about Naija men choosing now. Its about Malaysian girls. No offesne but most Malaysian girls are not into African guys. embarassed lipsrsealed

Some Malaysian girls tried dating one and both end up fighting. Malaysian girls does not like their men to be the head of a relationship and he must always tells her where he is and with who is he with, and also just like the African women, Malaysian Girls love guys with alot of money! And today's generation, majority of the Malaysian girls are not going to cook and clean for you. They would rather hire a maid (well, they will make their man hire a maid) to do all the house chores. On the other hand, majority of the Naija guys would prefer their gf to know how to cook, clean, be neat, and at times, they get overpowering.

IN Malaysia, the ladies are the head of the family and the men would usually submit to them. Thats why its hard for an Asian and an African to get along
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by No2Atheism(m): 1:29am On Nov 30, 2009
In short Gabry, . . . you are the submissive type . . .
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by 190: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2009
@topic
dies~
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:19am On Nov 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

In short Gabry, . . . you are the submissive type . . .

Submissive?

Nahhh. . . . My bf respects me alot and so am I to him. I loveeee doing housework and cooking but so does he. . . But I always told him to go and sit and watch his wrestling or football and let me do the housework cause I always think and feel that I do a better housework and cooking than he does  grin  tongue
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Nov 30, 2009
190:

@topic
dies~

Dont be mean! angry
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by No2Atheism(m): 2:30am On Nov 30, 2009
Gabry:

Submissive?

Nahhh. . . . My bf respects me alot and so am I to him. I loveeee doing housework and cooking but so does he. . . But I always told him to go and sit and watch his wrestling or football and let me do the housework cause I always think and feel that I do a better housework and cooking than he does  grin  tongue

See Gabry . . .you are submissive and you do not even know it . . .you do not feel like a slave because you are not a slave . . .you feel that he respects you. That is part of what submission is all about.

Notice that you do not feel like you are doing things under compulsion, but instead you are doing it cus you want to and cus you love him . . .

The mistake some women make is that they think being submissive is equal to being a slave . . . far from it . . . being submissive just means that you do not try to impose your views on your husband but rather give him the respect due to the head of an household.

A loving husband would gladly protect and love a respectful wive . . . . .and hence why you Gabry are different from the normal malaysian babe that was described . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some ladies do you understand . . .being submissive does not mean you are a slave . . .infact in certain cases your husband or boyfriend would even respect you a lot and sometimes even go out of his way just to please you for being submissive and respectful to him.

See what i am saying that you like doing house work voluntarily . . .compared to what other malaysian babes do . . . 

Some women do not know that it does not take a lot to make a man fall in love with you . . .IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGHT FOR WOMEN RIGHTS . . . MOST MEN WOULD KEEP AWAY FROM YOU. But once you respect the man as the head of the house . . . he would respect you and do whatever it takes to protect and love you in certain cases.

- Being submissive is part of what the Bible recommends for the wive . . .
- Being submissive does not mean the woman is a slave. . .
- I am against a woman being treated as a slave. . .
- Being submissive only means that you consider the man as the head of the house and hence give him a cordial respect as a result of that . . .

NO MAN THAT I KNOW WANTS TO BE HUSBAND WITH A WOMAN THAT IS ALWAYS UNNECESSARILY CHALLENGING HIS AUTHORITY ON MOST ISSUES . . .
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by TheSly: 2:32am On Nov 30, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Shuuuuuuuuuo! cheesy

Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ?
They didnt run, They were shipped to Malaysia and what
Impedes their growth is the compression and pressure they were subjected to. . . . .
Inside the tin-can that was used to ship them from Africa all the way down to Asia.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Nov 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Yes you are submissive . . .and hence different from the normal malaysian babe that was described . . .

That is what some ladies do you understand . . .being submissive does not mean you are a slave . . .infact in certain cases your husband or boyfriend would even respect you a lot and sometimes even go out of his way just to please you for being submissive and respectful to him.

See what i am saying that you like doing house work voluntarily . . .compared to what other malaysian babes do . . .  

Some women do not know that it does not take a lot to make a man fall in love with you . . .IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGHT FOR WOMEN RIGHTS . . . MOST MEN WOULD KEEP AWAY FROM YOU. But once you respect the man as the head of the house . . . he would respect you and do whatever it takes to protect and love you in certain cases.

- Being submissive is part of what the Bible recommends for the wive . . .
- Being submissive does not mean the woman is a slave. . .
- I am against a woman being treated as a slave. . .
- Being submissive only means that you consider the man as the head of the house and hence give him a cordial respect as a result of that . . .

NO MAN THAT I KNOW WANTS TO BE HUSBAND WITH A WOMAN THAT IS ALWAYS UNNECESSARILY CHALLENGING HIS AUTHORITY ON MOST ISSUES . . .

I dont like a boastful man and Im glad my bf is not one.

The reason why I do ther housework and the cooking its because in my family, I do alot of housework and cooking as my siblings hate them and I like them. Its a way to work out in a way  tongue And my mom is the cooking/cleaning type as well and she is a perfectionist and I kinda inherit that from her. If other people cleans, I dont feel quite satisfied because its not perfect.  embarassed lipsrsealed but I wont say anything and wait till the person leaves than Ill do the whole things once again.

I treat my bf like my King but he always calls me Boss. there was one time I told him that I was never his Boss and he said that the reason why Im his boss its because whenever he needs to do something or make a decision, he would ask for my conscent first and he said thats what boss's do and Im like  embarassed  lipsrsealed
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Nov 30, 2009
The Sly:

Shuuuuuuuuuo! cheesy

They didnt run, They were shipped to Malaysia and what
Impedes their growth is the compression and pressure they were subjected to. . . . .
Inside the tin-can that was used to ship them from Africa all the way down to Asia.

LOL! yeye fowl u! grin
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Singular: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2009
i thot u werre goin out wit a nigerian guy?

Gabry:

most Malaysian girls are not into African guys.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by No2Atheism(m): 2:49am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular:

She said most . . . she did not say all.
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Singular: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

She said most . . . she did not say all.

Mr Man,
What is the point of ur talking to me?

R u going out with a Nigerian guy ?
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Nov 30, 2009
Singular:

Yes but like what No2Atheism said, MOST not ALL smiley
Re: Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? by Singular: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2009
African men can Give it a Pound, Lock it Down,
then they Break the Pickle and Tickle Tickle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls? / See Me See Trouble O / Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.