Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) (68747 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Abayor7: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
No day waka for afternoon sun (12pm-3pm) dem no go hear
.BTW, this one no be human being oo. Na confirm ebora
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by deolu2000(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Weldone Sir @news
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by permsec: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2017
I won't even advise my own sister to breastfeed what I just saw... Oh Lord
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Danfuster(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
And so... REPTILE was born. Welcome to MORTAL KOMBAT, CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY... hahahaha angry *in SHAO KAHN voice*

2 Likes

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Chai....Just euthanise the pikin already nah! Which kind suffering be this?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Iheazy(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Chai chai chai
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by mormoney8585: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2017
@ op if na u u go breast feed that tin

if it bite u eeh grin
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
Maybe Mr Crap! Haha
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by MayhorE(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2017
na alien impregnated you??
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Very scary pix. This is terrible undecided
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2017
estyvino:
Very sad I might add

Repeat after me

I will have enough to eat that my baby will not develop fish scale in Jesus Name

Amen and Amen

You need to rephrase your prayer. This has nothing to do with food.

God, please, do not give us children that we will not appreciate or that we will not want to associate with.

Amen.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Cornerstone001: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Ewu!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
Ask d woman na after all is wat d man gave to her that she brought out for d world to c tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by wtfCode: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2017
shocked
Why this kinda stuff happening only in India sad angry

Op must u post the picture angry angry angry
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God did not create this. Something else is involved.

Remember how rebellious angles came to earth and had sex with women, an intercourse that led to the birth of all sorts of abomination and giants one of which was goliath. This must be a similar case.
So people like you still exist undecided
Cripples, hunchbacks, imbeciles and many more born with one natural physical abnormality or the other are to be classified as biblically sinister anomalies? undecided
This thing is probably still a fetus, it's premature. Do not speak vaguely when you have no answers. If your holy book can't provide logical and credible expalantions, simply turn to science.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Missmossy(f): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2017
I don't blame her embarassed this baby looks unhealthy. Imagine carrying such for 9 months. Really disheartening though, i guess its their first baby they would be so sad. Despite her not feeding well, malnutrition can't produce this. Some Northerners who are starved while been pregnant didn't give birth to this.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Buh na wah oo d baby is too scaring to breastfeed abeg wat if she bite out d woman's nip nko undecided angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by bamdelarf(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2017
d story still long jawe ..wea d husband dey....I dnt knw d type of Bleep to give bayii...I don't judge.. I only judge wen I v been in d same position bfr...BT I pray I don't witness Ds ooo
..fucking scary
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:
Buh na wah oo d baby is too scaring to breastfeed abeg wat if she bite out d woman's nip nko undecided angry

Is the baby not from her womb?

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by firo08(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Etizz: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
even God created us in his own image,....

so since it does not look like human, which she's not, then it's not from God......
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by wtfCode: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God did not create this. Something else is involved.

Remember how rebellious angles came to earth and had sex with women, an intercourse that led to the birth of all sorts of abomination and giants one of which was goliath. This must be a similar case.
Were u there when that happened? angry
Learn how to shut up undecided
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mehn!
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by jeff1607(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Now that's a child a mother wouldn't love.

#nuffsaid

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

Is the baby not from her womb?
Guy d baby is too scaring to breastfeed joor.
she didn't know wat she was carrying until d day she was delivered even U sef can't hold that child if it was urs n u'll ask ur wife where she got d pregnant from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by GindoX(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant

Afonja
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by macphilip: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
I see a lot of hypocrites on this thread
If it was a Nigerian that gave birth to this creature,
your comments would have been totally different
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by CplusJason: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
GindoX:

Afonja
Is this really necessary? ☆

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by jide219(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Blood of Zachariah, u sure say dis one nor be anti-christ
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

Guy d baby is too scaring to breastfeed joor.
she didn't know wat she was carrying until d day she was delivered even U sef can't hold that child if it was urs n u'll ask ur wife where she got d pregnant from.

so you are now in my tot that u already know what i wld av done if d baby's mine. come let me get u pregnant and see my reaction
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Aklaw01: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Which kind picking be this one? Haas! GOD is great
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by ERO32: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
midolian:
Breastwaaat? shocked shocked

To touch this kain pikin sef, person go need ogogo liver 'talkess' of breast-feeding it.

May God forgive me.
but she carried it for nine months in her womb" ? %-)
Evolution did the worst here, but all the same glory be to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.