Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) (68744 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by browniex: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
KBdownloads:
This is a very rare severe genetic disease known as Harlequin-type ichthyosis. The life expectancy is usually between 1 - 5 days
let it just die and rest
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

so you are now in my tot that u already know what i wld av done if d baby's mine. come let me get u pregnant and see my reaction
cheesy cheesy u know is d truth tongue
Nope tnx
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by GindoX(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Is this really necessary? ☆

I no even know werin be Afonja.. I noticed the word here often undecided
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Longcucumber(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God did not create this. Something else is involved.

Remember how rebellious angles came to earth and had sex with women, an intercourse that led to the birth of all sorts of abomination and giants one of which was goliath. This must be a similar case.
pls keep quiet.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by CplusJason: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
GindoX:

I no even know werin be Afonja.. I noticed the word here often undecided
Lol, please don't use it sir. A word that ignite tribal e-wars. grin
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by GindoX(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, please don't use it sir. A word that ignite tribal e-wars. grin

Yes sir grin
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:
cheesy cheesy u know is d truth tongue Nope tnx
why are u thanking me?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Yemiseun(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is this a baby
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by dimeji877(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
India and mystery birth just b like Nigeria and corruption

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by CplusJason: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

Ask d woman na after all is wat d man gave to her that she brought out for d world to c tongue
What did he gave her? cool
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by CplusJason: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
airminem:

Maybe Mr Crap! Haha
Lol, indeed. cool
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Opepsylove: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
ZUBY77:
They should have killed this thing. That's why I like Oyibo, they wouldn't have even allowed anyone to see this. Now I can't finish my food.
i concur!!
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
What did he gave her? cool
D baby na or is there anything else tongue

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chisos!

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

why are u thanking me?
This tongue
come let me get u pregnant and see my reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by CplusJason: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

D baby na or is there anything else tongue
I thought children are gifts from God. cheesy
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by uche77zero(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
the question is what
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by monex(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
ichidodo:
Mercifully, the baby won't survive a week...It will journey into the great wheel of life and be re-incarnated into something much less horrific..
i like the hidden empathy in your post even though i do not believe in re-incarnation
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nairaland will not kill me. grin grin

To those linking India and strange births, it's like you didn't see this exact same post about 4 months ago that occurred somewhere in Northern Nigeria. Hypocrisy is sickening biko... angry

To those bringing religion and God into this, Google is just a click away. Harlequin ichthyosis is a known, albeit rare , severe genetic abnormality. It's not a generational curse or all whatnot. What you could ask is why God allows it to happen.

To those screaming about malnutrition, it doesn't necessarily mean starvation. It could be deficiency of a particular nutrient, vitamin or mineral. So chill. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
I thought children are gifts from God. cheesy
Yh so wat r u saying then?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

This tongue
come let me get u pregnant and see my reaction

lol..... its not enough tho. i only need to woo u, get married to u then the pregnant part will definitely come in... Or what do u think?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by 4tune490(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Check my signature For something tempting
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by don4real18(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
sweerychick:
Ewwwwwwww! Please get rid of this. This is not a baby abeg shocked..
you shouldn't be this wicked, this is an innocent child
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

lol..... its not enough tho. i only need to woo u, get married to u then the pregnant part will definitely come in... Or what do u think?
Really shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Bahddo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eeeewww! This is so not human. The deformation is total. It's not just the skin, she has red eyes too.

Kill the baby and be done with it. Even if she survives, what life could she possibly have?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:
Really shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
why are u pulling my sexy legs? i will report you to Baba Aladura o
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by doubleportion: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
Indu priest grin
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by lilreese: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
hmm
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by entrepreneurmic: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU. LOL.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
I thank God for my life oo, where this people wet dey do star wars. She must feature in their film
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
Tinunu
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
mehn I saw terrible things.... things is horrorifying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.