Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) (68787 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by CplusJason: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
entrepreneurmic:
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU. LOL.
grin

doubleportion:

Indu priest grin
Lol, funny guys. grin
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
if a mother can reject her baby because of the way she looks..how do we expect smaller things like racism to end..this goes to show a constantly denied truth that only the goodness of our hearts matter and people will only judge us on that basis..the truth is that you'll most likely be prejudged according to how you look.. anyways..I pity the baby's soul.if she doesn't want her then she should take the baby to an orphanage. if somebody like that can survive imagine how resistant they would be to bruises.with shell-like skin and all
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by godwinony(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
I no go blame her if she no wan breastfeed the pikin...abi you want the alien to clamp of her nipple with scissor mandibles embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

why are u pulling my sexy legs? i will report you to Baba Aladura o
Hahahahhahahah... Oya sori sad tongue
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:
Hahahahhahahah... Oya sori sad tongue
i gree.... which rank are u? abi u didnt go for ordination last year ni?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by peacemara54(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
We supply original honey ,raw & undiluted from the bees. We supply nationwide.
Contact my signature for supply
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by onome442(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
lofty900:
Didn't scan reveal any abnormalities during pregnancy? *runs out of thread*
scan determination is crime and serious offense in india
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by 2shur: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
jesu.
indian ogunmeh na confirm evil spirit o.
jesu
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by estyvino(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Read before you make your comment, that's what a learned man would do

Read this; I copied it from the primary post

The rare genetic condition called Harlequin Ichthyosis happens due to an acute case of malnutrition causing thickening of the skin and facial deformities.

verygudbadguy:

You need to rephrase your prayer. This has nothing to do with food.

God, please, do not give us children that we will not appreciate or that we will not want to associate with.

Amen.

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by TheVictorious(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
estyvino:
Read before you make your comment, that's what a learned man would do

Read this; I copied it from the primary post

The rare genetic condition called Harlequin Ichthyosis happens due to an acute case of malnutrition causing thickening of the skin and facial deformities.

First, the Learned man comment was unnecessary. I read it on http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1111503-overview and never saw anything concerning food.

Anyways, Apologies.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Smooyis:
I smell serious lies here. Make I leave shocked shocked shocked
just google Harlequin Ichthyosis before claiming it's a lie. thats the first thing I did when i opened the topic. it's very real and some people have managed to live with the condition
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by LockDown69(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jeez! shocked.was there a proper investigation on the identity of the father?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by suyamasta(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kaii i dont blame her o
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by oblak00(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
ZUBY77:
They should have killed this thing.
That's why I like Oyibo, they wouldn't have even allowed anyone to see this.
Now I can't finish my food.
So you can still afford food in this Buhari's regime? undecided
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
ichidodo:
Mercifully, the baby won't survive a week...It will journey into the great wheel of life and be re-incarnated into something much less horrific..

Lol.. Reincarnation? Are u a Buddhist
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
oblak00:

So you can still afford food in this Buhari's regime? undecided

Xi Jingpin is my president, not Buhari.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
*cries ha eyes out*poor child...she ment no harm to the world.*on ha knees*tank u Lord 4 makin me healthy n nt deformed.May 28 this year wud make me say ive lived 20 yrs n ive nt died.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
an alien
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Chijosky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Who got her pregnant
Predator
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Goovo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chai, warris dis?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by ikemesit4477: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Blonchilli(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God did not create this. Something else is involved.

Remember how rebellious angles came to earth and had sex with women, an intercourse that led to the birth of all sorts of abomination and giants one of which was goliath. This must be a similar case.
I guess God did not create cripples too
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

i gree.... which rank are u? abi u didnt go for ordination last year ni?
Nope I didn't go oo
Still A/S oo u nko?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:

Nope I didn't go oo
Still A/S oo u nko?

chei... A/S since? na wao o... well we are same sha....urs is even better cos i demoted myself to senior brother... wheres ur branch and state/country?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by datizy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmm! When I think in have seen it all.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Poor boy, he's born with ichthyosis. Sadly, it is incurable, so he might die within a few days or months. Check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthyosis.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by kenoz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
eyah, so unfortunate.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
why such a hearth less woman,cant she breastfeed her baby for crying out loud.this is why i love oyinbos
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
I Don sabi sey na India e go happen, this is terrible oo, make God help us sha
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
tfk2000:

chei... A/S since? na wao o... well we are same sha....urs is even better cos i demoted myself to senior brother... wheres ur branch and state/country?
U try wella cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.