Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) (68789 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by tfk2000(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
annnikky:
U try wella cheesy
inbox me ur bbm pin if u are on bbm plz
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by jairusben(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God did not create this. Something else is involved.

Remember how rebellious angles came to earth and had sex with women, an intercourse that led to the birth of all sorts of abomination and giants one of which was goliath. This must be a similar case.
may God forgive you and your mentality..giantism is a result of over secretion of growth hormone from the anterior pituitary gland..
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by JhyMedex: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
WHY WAS DIS BABY BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE...
IS THIS SOME KINDA CRUEL JOKE FRM THE CREATOR?
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Smooyis(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
trustyshoess:

just google Harlequin Ichthyosis before claiming it's a lie. thats the first thing I did when i opened the topic. it's very real and some people have managed to live with the condition
But the pictures look too fake.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Smooyis(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
trustyshoess:

just google Harlequin Ichthyosis before claiming it's a lie. thats the first thing I did when i opened the topic. it's very real and some people have managed to live with the condition
But the pictures look too fake. Just look at it.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Smooyis:
But the pictures look too fake. Just look at it.
its real
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by jonbellion(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
God did not create this. Something else is involved.

Remember how rebellious angles came to earth and had sex with women, an intercourse that led to the birth of all sorts of abomination and giants one of which was goliath. This must be a similar case.
for 4 people to like this post really shows the devastating effects religion has on the brain
Oh dear
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) by ElsonMorali: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shezhawt:

Lol.. Reincarnation? Are u a Buddhist

Funny enough, Christianity also teaches reincarnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.