Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari (35418 Views)

Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment / Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Snowstorm: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is buhari okay?? Well 2019 no far
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
michoim:
Temitemi1:

You are out of your mind ,and simply lacks ability to apply logical senses of reasoning to the presidential verdict on this case.
Somebody was accuse and was not proven guilty and you want Buhari to descend on him. After it is your type that will eventually say that Buhari is exercising jungle justice.

DSS indicted the judges and people like you hailed the hurried raid on their houses. Now the house refused the nomination of Magu based on DSS report and Magu has been absolved by the presidency. If I may ask you, from the foregoing: 'Do you think DSS is a credible entity?' If his report on Magu is deemed incredible, why should its report on judges be tenable? Don't you think your almighty saviour Buhari uses double standard? One for others, one for his inner caucus. Why should DSS report on anyone in future be held credible? Infact why should we allow them bring security report on any nominated person since Magu's case has shown they can be compromised?
I am waiting for your reply.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by klax(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sure he can't be corrupt after all Amaechi is not corrupt, Dogara not corrupt, all failure prostitutes ex governor that ruined Nigeria and ran to apc are not corrupt, when he borrowed 25 million to bought nomination ticket and his in the few days donated over 200 million to IDP, I repeat buhari plus APC don't worry the thunder that will fires you all the day power change hands is still loading hell fire will be more cooler to what will be given to you in this land called Nigeria just watch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by omobaba101(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
I dont know why anybody should be surprised that Bihari is protecting Lawal. You must keep people that know the evil you are doing. SGF knows how much his oga has taken from CBN. When everyone started giving applause to the full implementation of TSA, I said it that it is also a smart way of the presidency to steal without many people knowing. Its only Emefule and few people that can tell you about what is missing. So, should Lawal be removed so that he can come and sing the national anthem? I so much desire a sincere political non-violent revolution in 2019. I know you DSS spies are tracing me already to know how much details I have on what I have said, na joke o, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by link2ok(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
madridguy:
Ok

You seem to have nothing to say. Or are you waiting for the next Pej topic so that you and the likes of sarrki would masturbating like adults that where deprived of sex.

Shame on you and on your generation

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
temitemi1:
buhari is the most corrupt leader in this country!
Next!
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by mengho(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari don completely fall my hand, He is as corrupt as all other Nigerian politicians. I was actually thinking he was different. Am totally & completely disappointed by this so called anti corruption crusader. metchew....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Snowstorm:
Is buhari okay?? Well 2019 no far
Who did you vote for in 2015? If not Buhari, you've got nothing to stand in his way.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
jesus500:
Mr president should be ashamed of himself, he is not the man I thought he was. He has betrayed my trust in him.
When did you start having trust in him?
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Aroh48(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
buhari is a curse to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
God will deliver us from this Pharoh
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
ephi123:

Same with majority of Nigerians. We have totally lost confidence in this insincere administration.
Buhari is smarter than all of you combine together. I can still remember the media campaign against Amaechi and Fashola not to be made ministers. You want him to turn his backers to enemies based on unsubstantiated allegations so that you can have numbers to see his back. It is not going to work.
Any perceived looter that Buhari refuse to prosecute abi na persecute according to wailers, you should tell PDP to persecute them if and when they ever get power back. Thanks to you all. Wail no more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Lustig(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
The presidency fights corruption in
the Senate with insecticide, while within
the presidency, corruption is fought with
deodorant.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
You can't give what you don't have.
When we shout on top our voices that the man is a no-fit to be President, some of you think we are trying to score political points.

We are not trying to project a saint. Every politician is known for his/her tricks, which can simply pass as corrupt practices. However, we must not allow someone who fails to admit these obvious flaws in politicians to take charge of sensitive positions of leadership, because, we would/will be buried in that callousness for too long and by the time we realise it, we'd/ll be halfway dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by ephi123(f): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
[s]
maasoap:

Buhari is smarter than all of you combine together. I can still remember the media campaign against Amaechi and Fashola not to be made ministers. You want him to turn his backbones to enemies based on unsubstantiated allegations so that you can have number to see his back. It is not going to work.
Any perceived looter that Buhari refuse to prosecute abi na persecute according to wailers, you should tell PDP to persecute them if and when they ever get power back. Thanks to you all. Wail no more.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by ogazi007(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
The SGF biggest problem with the senate is their constituency project the man is kicking against.

Forget the story of 200M contract.The virtue of his position as the SGF can run contracts in Millions of Dollars if he really want to enrich himself.

Senate are just out to destroy anyone trying to stand on their way.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kikikikikiki! grin cheesy

The only thing that surprises me is that there are still some people who still buy Buhari's bull poo.

Many of us who never believed in the sham can never be surprised by this FG's antics.

For that reason we're better prepared for this time. Recession and all. We began tightening our belts the minute Buhari won 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by princefaculty(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
I've said it and will say again, no matter how corrupt you may be once you get to Buhari's side you become a saint. If you are in doubt ask saint amaechi, saint fashola, saint burantashi, saint t. sylva, saint tinubu, saint magu, saint baba-chair, saint uzor kalu... the list is endless maybe shortly saint abubakar shakau, saint bala Mohammed, saint corruption itself.

God help gullible Nigerians who fell for the cheap trick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Kanyekels(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
jesus500:
Mr president should be ashamed of himself, he is not the man I thought he was. He has betrayed my trust in him.

You are a zombie.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Kanyekels(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
azimibraun:
Good one from PMB. I said it on this forum. The fate of our country depends on a group of senators who keep doing thins hastily and leaving loop holes everywhere. We all can't claim to have forgotten how Senator Dino Melaye even called him " the fastest man in the word" and they all pronounced the Man guilty even before he will answer for to his allegations. If anybody is suspected of corruption, they should be made to face the law as if there is no sentiment against them. Now let the media go after the AGF an ask him how he arrived at his report on the SGF. We must o things right.

Would you have said this if it happened during the last dispensation? Definitely NO. Posterity will surely judge you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha... Oya @Sarrki com and see something oooo. Corruption is fighting back lol
Just wait , sarrrki must find a way to support buhari on this , just wait and see , am sure he is going through the Nigerian constitution to get some backup for his views .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by egoldman(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
michoim:
Temitemi1:

You are out of your mind ,and simply lacks ability to apply logical senses of reasoning to the presidential verdict on this case.
Somebody was accuse and was not proven guilty and you want Buhari to descend on him. After it is your type that will eventually say that Buhari is exercising jungle justice.
what about dasuki and kanu that were not found guilty yet and granted bail ? Did he obey the courts on those two guys cases ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by achems: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
I Cote ROBERT MUGABE, Nigeria is the only country that elected a President without a certificate and expect him to perform like OBAMA. what do u expect him to perform than what he's performing now? I'm not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by me69: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
zoba88:
President Buhari has cleared SGF Babachir Lawal of alleged corruption levelled against him.This is based on report of the investigation carried out by AGF.According to Buhari,3 out of 9 senators signed the report investigating Babachir.

It should be recalled that Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, was accused of allegedly awarding spurious contract of N220 million for the removal of wild grass and the provision of 115 hectares of simplified village irrigation in Yobe State and how the company allegedly subsequently transferred the money into another firm, Rholavision Engineering Limited, said to be owned by the SGF. The said amount was allegedly paid between March and September  to the company’s account in EcoBank along the Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, with account numbers 0182001809 and 118001055965

See screenshots above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/breaking-newspresident-buhari-clears.html
Shehu Sani shouldn't you blast AGF
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by egoldman(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lustig:
The presidency fights corruption in
the Senate with insecticide, while within
the presidency, corruption is fought with
deodorant.
Nice illustration of the whole saga .
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nbote(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
egoldman:

Just wait , sarrrki must find a way to support buhari on this , just wait and see .

He won't see him in such thread ooo. Jus go and wait for him in any Dieziani and GEJ allegations thread. Dats where u'll find him wanking off lol.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by kaystick86(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP corruption fight.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by kacchy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
We told them.. ....The more you look the less You See.. ..lol
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bejeria101(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari is a clearing and forwarding agent? Dullard of life.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by mayorwah98(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmm. Nawa oh. Clueless and dense government. We'll meet come 2019
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by fm7070: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
buhari is now the constituted authority.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Lescott7(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP to war against corruption... Aisha had said the Aso-rock and Daura cabals has hijacked the presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. / Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.