Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari (35420 Views)

Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment / Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Change MINUS Change = ? wink

Is BUHARI doing this from his London hospital bed or 6 ft under his Daura Farm? grin

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by chloride6: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2017
APCmyheart:

So when a case was raised against someone they should just be punished without investigating? reason why those ALUU guys was killed now i know..

Your moniker tells a complete story....

What investigation are you talking about?

Is Babachir denying he collected over 200m for grass cutting?

Is Babachir denying that he awarded a contract to a company in which he is a major shareholder?

What are saying Mr APCmyheart?

Is APC feeding you Mr. APCmyheart?

Do you see anything wrong with the bolded above?

If you do, repent today and call a spade a spade.

If you don't, nobody can save you.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2017
chloride6:

Is Babachir denying that he awarded a contract to a company in which he is a major shareholder?

LOL he never deny awarding the contract and did Senate investigate if truly the money was use for what it was suppose to be use for?

Lawan already resign from the company according the investigation..

Now tell us why is it that only 3 senator sign the report instead of 9..

Use your brain..
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by shammah1(m): 1:50am On Jan 25, 2017
From the name on your moniker, I can't reply chained zombies
APCmyheart:

I wonder how your likes reason, So if i call you thief the police should just arrest and jail you? Why haven't the likes of FFK, Metuh, PEJ etc be in jail then...

Allegation was raised against SGF and you think the President will just sack him without investigating? Why is it that it's only 3 out of 9 Senators that sign the report?
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by shammah1(m): 1:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Don't reply dead brain zombies
chloride6:

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by chloride6: 1:56am On Jan 25, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL he never deny awarding the contract and did Senate investigate if truly the money was use for what it was suppose to be use for?

Lawan already resign from the company according the investigation..

Now tell us why is it that only 3 senator sign the report instead of 9..

Use your brain..

Lawan already resign from the company? Mr. APCmyheart, you can't fool all the people, all the time.

This is one of those times.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 2:26am On Jan 25, 2017
shammah1:
From the name on your moniker, I can't reply chained zombies

LOL what has my moniker got to do with what's on ground?

You are thief and i just accused you to be a real thief... Then should you be killed or jail without investigating you?

You and your likes can go and die....

Buhari till 2023..
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2017
shammah1:
Don't reply dead brain zombies

LOL oga go and die, you opinion does not matter even to the least member of PMB cabinet hahahaha...
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2017
chloride6:

Lawan already resign from the company? Mr. APCmyheart, you can't fool all the people, all the time.

This is one of those times.

I don't argue blindly, Check the link below and the see fake documents the Senate present against SGF...

They forget to change the date and also someone died in January 2016 and sign document in August 2016..

You can check them yourself.. Everyone know there's a rift between the Executives and the Legislator and the Senate are doing everything to bring down the strong men in Buhari govt by all means cos of Saraki trial..

https://www.nairaland.com/3525426/lauretta-onochie-slams-saraki-fo
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by chloride6: 2:56am On Jan 25, 2017
APCmyheart:

I don't argue blindly, Check the link below and the see fake documents the Senate present against SGF...

They forget to change the date and also someone died in January 2016 and sign document in August 2016..

You can check them yourself.. Everyone know there's a rift between the Executives and the Legislator and the Senate are doing everything to bring down the strong men in Buhari govt by all means cos of Saraki trial..

https://www.nairaland.com/3525426/lauretta-onochie-slams-saraki-fo

Do i look like one of those people you can easily confound?

Pls Mr. APCheart, who did Babachir relinquish his shares to!!!!!!!

Shares are declared in the articles of incorporation of any company and do not vanish on resignation, Mr APCHeart.

So resigning and forfeiting shares are two different things.

Even if he did relinquish shares, to who did he relinquish them to?

Because it be a cold day in Miami before you convince me that Babachir has no interest in the said company.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 3:51am On Jan 25, 2017
bakila:

Happy new year. Go and tell this to the people of the North-East, when you get their response we will talk.
He is a far better option that your Jonathan the messiah.
Nigerians did not blindly voted Buhari. They voted with their eyes wide open. He was a far far much better option than GEJ.
I am doing great. Hope everything is good with you?

Good to hear from you, my good friend. It's even better to know that you are doing great. To God be the glory.

Hey bro, how did you rope in Jonathan in this discuss? I am not a Jonathan fan. This has been my major headache with so many of PMB's supporters. Once anybody criticizes bubu, he is termed a Jonathan 6supporter.

If you remember very well, during elections, our only point of agreement was that it will be good for our democracy, if power can change from one party to another. Even at that, I still told you that Buhari is very corrupt and deceitful. A big time hypocrite. Not a better alternative. We almost agreed that both were bad options, except that you still think that somehow Buhari is a better option.

Well, we are all seeing it korokoro now. I will say it again, Buhari is clueless, extremely bigoted and tribalistic. He's not a patriot. A man can't give what he doesn't have. He ain't got it. He's very callous.

If we put PMB's actions side by side, with that of past leaders since independence, I can tell you that pmb will not measure up. Zeal doesn't amount to ability. He has the zeal, no doubt but he simply lacks the mental capacity to understand how to run an economy as complex as ours. The economic laws that work in other climes don't work in Nigeria. We need a man who is ready and able to listen to those who know better. Pmb is not that man. He can't learn. Remember, you can't teach an old dog a new trick.

We need younger blood. We need Patriots. Someone who doesn't ""operate as North and South" , but simply as a Nigerian. I told you this before and I will tell you again; I don't care where our president is from. Even if the president and his vice are siblings, it doesn't matter to me one bit. I am more concerned with the ability to perform, while treating everyone equally and fairly. Justice is all I live for. I hate hypocrisy, and pmb is the biggest hypocrite in human history. He's a charlatan.

Sorry for my epistle.

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bakila: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Good to hear from you, my good friend. It's even better to know that you are doing great. To God be the glory.

Hey bro, how did you rope in Jonathan in this discuss? I am not a Jonathan fan. This has been my major headache with so many of PMB's supporters. Once anybody criticizes bubu, he is termed a Jonathan 6supporter.

If you remember very well, during elections, our only point of agreement was that it will be good for our democracy, if power can change from one party to another. Even at that, I still told you that Buhari is very corrupt and deceitful. A big time hypocrite. Not a better alternative. We almost agreed that both were bad options, except that you still think that somehow Buhari is a better option.

Well, we are all seeing it korokoro now. I will say it again, Buhari is clueless, extremely bigoted and tribalistic. He's not a patriot. A man can't give what he doesn't have. He ain't got it. He's very callous.

If we put PMB's actions side by side, with that of past leaders since independence, I can tell you that pmb will not measure up. Zeal doesn't amount to ability. He has the zeal, no doubt but he simply lacks the mental capacity to understand how to run an economy as complex as ours. The economic laws that work in other climes don't work in Nigeria. We need a man who is ready and able to listen to those who know better. Pmb is not that man. He can't learn. Remember, you can't teach an old dog a new trick.

We need younger blood. We need Patriots. Someone who doesn't ""operate as North and South" , but simply as a Nigerian. I told you this before and I will tell you again; I don't care where our president is from. Even if the president and his vice are siblings, it doesn't matter to me one bit. I am more concerned with the ability to perform, while treating everyone equally and fairly. Justice is all I live for. I hate hypocrisy, and pmb is the biggest hypocrite in human history. He's a charlatan.

Sorry for my epistle.
Bros the sum total of your epistle is that Goodluck is the man, and your post history says you are his ardent supporter. No he is not the man. You are the one who is making this a North South affair, the protagonist in the subject matter of this discussion are all Northerners and Dasuki is still battling to leave Jail. Bring up the facts from the AGF report and fault it, if you cannot then lets meet on a thread meant for abuses my dear friend.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by liberty3330: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
If the SGF has been cleared of corruption then Bubu anti corruption war is a joke and it will never stand d taste of time coz no single person has been convicted since he started. Those in his cabinet are d most corrupt officials Nigerians has ever seen but he sees nothin wrong with it. I wish 2019 will come quickly......................
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bakila: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
philiancoop:

Jonathan done go you, yes, you still dey here dey castigate am simply because of your support that is clearly unpatriotic for buhari. Instead of putting away sentiments and joining forces to call THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY to accountability. point out the faults make Nigeria better. Please let's be objective and purpose driven here.
Please look at the genesis of my comment. The person I replied to is old customer. Thanks for your observation anyways, but my position still remains that without an analysis of the AGF REPORT i may not be the one writing on the basis of sentiment.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bakila: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Geniro:

Then what is this thread suppose to serve ? You hypocrisy is disgusting.
What is the point you canvassed from the report in this thread? Your ignorance is nauseating, if you still fail to realise that comments here are about Shehu Sani's remarks.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bakila: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Change MINUS Change = ? wink

Is BUHARI doing this from his London hospital bed or 6 ft under his Daura Farm? grin
Is Ibori still in London or he is bankrupt now?
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
APCmyheart:

You are too daft to be among human, When PMB comes to power and started acting, Your likes are shouting dictator and tyranny up and down, So now he soft pedal you are still wailing... What will he do to satisfy you wailing robot?

he shud start his invisible action with kiyari

dolt
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Sinkills: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
bakila:

I am not supporting the corruption of Babachir or the suspicion of it. If you follow the conversations you will find someone mentioned me and called Buhari names. You will also see my response and what followed. The allegations against Babachir and the report of the AGF is unfortunately not debated here.
If we have a thorough discussion on the action of Babachir and any cover up from the AGF, we would all do the needful and raise against THE PRESIDENT'S ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGF'S REPORT. Otherwise, my friend Eluwilussit shout that we did not take a better option to Jonathan will remain the hypocrisy. GENIRO can abuse to the suffering of his fingers all he likes.
Why is it that when there is an allegation against the opposition or even judiciary, the president's men are swift about it. They were even asked to step down which they did but when it concerns a member of the ruling party or cabinet such matters are refered to the AGF, who reports to the president? Don't you think that is double standard from a famed man of integrity?
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
bakila:

Bros the sum total of your epistle is that Goodluck is the man, and your post history says you are his ardent supporter. No he is not the man. You are the one who is making this a North South affair, the protagonist in the subject matter of this discussion are all Northerners and Dasuki is still battling to leave Jail. Bring up the facts from the AGF report and fault it, if you cannot then lets meet on a thread meant for abuses my dear friend.
Thank you.

While I may not be able to give you the facts that you crave for, because I know it is simply a ploy to derail from the main issue of PMB's corrupt acts, I will like to remind you that my position was and still is, that pmb is not an improvement on Jonathan.

Jonathan was not anywhere what a leader should be, but replacing him with a man like pmb, goes a long way to show how divided and unpatriotic we are. There are better candidates in every region

Please, my good friend and brother, can we all leave Jonathan out of this discussion? PMB is on the stage right now, and the buck stops with him. Jona failed. Must Buhari fail also? If so, where's the change? Enough beaten around the bush.

How's your day so far? grin
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sinkills:
Why is it that when there is an allegation against the opposition or even judiciary, the president's men are swift about it. They were even asked to step down which they did but when it concerns a member of the ruling party or cabinet such matters are refered to the AGF, who reports to the president? Don't you think that is double standard from a famed man of integrity?

Ask them o! The double standard and hypocrisy stinks. angry
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sinkills:
This is not about whether the president continues beyond 2019 or not. I think it is more about sincerity, honesty and integrity which people claim our president possesses over the former. Does he truly have these qualities or were we scammed?
The answer to your question sincerely depends on whether you believed that he had those traits before today or not.
To me, I strongly believed that he had it and I believe that he still does. Can you see my point now, the difference between you and me?
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bakila: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

While I may not be able to give you the facts that you crave for, because I know it is simply a ploy to derail from the main issue of PMB's corrupt acts, I will like to remind you that my position was and still is, that pmb is not an improvement on Jonathan.

Jonathan was not anywhere what a leader should be, but replacing him with a man like pmb, goes a long way to show how divided and unpatriotic we are. There are better candidates in every region

Please, my good friend and brother, can we all leave Jonathan out of this discussion? PMB is on the stage right now, and the bulk stops with him. Jona failed. Must Buhari fail also? If so, where's the change? Enough beaten around the bush.

Admission of lack of facts to support your assertion, say it all about your comments. How are the candidate of note with sufficient pedigree among the last contestants to better Buhari? We would continue if you mention a sensible and realistic option.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by bakila: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Please, my good friend and brother, can we all leave Jonathan out of this discussion? PMB is on the stage right now, and the bulk stops with him. Jona failed. Must Buhari fail also? If so, where's the change? Enough beaten around the bush.

Admission of lack of facts to support your assertion, says it all about your comments. How are the candidate of note with sufficient pedigree among the last contestants to better Buhari? We would continue if you mention a sensible and realistic option.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Sinkills: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
maasoap:

The answer to your question sincerely depends on whether you believed that he had those traits before today or not.
To me, I strongly believed that he had it and I believe that he still does. Can you see my point now, the difference between you and me?
Apparently, your definition of integrity is different from what I see in the dictionary. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. A person of integrity stands by his or her promises. He does not change with the circumstance. Our president promised that he would fight corruption without partiality. Alas after he was elected, what has he been doing? Ruthlessly dealing with the opposition and those that obviously refuse to do his bidding with the pretext of fighting corruption while letting his loyalists off the hook. Collecting the stolen money from the opposition while his cronies keep their own loot. Is it not to have advantage over the opposition in buying votes from hungry Nigerians in forthcoming elections? There is nothing wrong in vouching for his integrity before now. But if you still claim our president is honest by now, then you are either a sentimental liar or a paid propagandist.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Sinkills: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
philiancoop:

Jonathan done go you, yes, you still dey here dey castigate am simply because of your support that is clearly unpatriotic for buhari. Instead of putting away sentiments and joining forces to call THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY to accountability. point out the faults make Nigeria better. Please let's be objective and purpose driven here.
Well said. God bless you.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Sinkills: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL what has my moniker got to do with what's on ground?

You are thief and i just accused you to be a real thief... Then should you be killed or jail without investigating you?

You and your likes can go and die....

Buhari till 2023..
Well if the president is sincere, honest and fair to all, may God keep him till then I J N,
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by cuteboy2: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
chloride6:
I have lost confidence in the anti corruption campaign of the President. Next thing we will hear Abba Kyari's 500 million bribe case will be cleared.

That one has already been cleared via stoic silence by Buhari. He doesn't even think it is worth commenting on.

Buratai and Abdulrahman have all been cleared long ago.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Sinkills: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
bakila:

Please look at the genesis of my comment. The person I replied to is old customer. Thanks for your observation anyways, but my position still remains that without an analysis of the AGF REPORT i may not be the one writing on the basis of sentiment.
The issue here is not analysis of AGF report on the SSG. For all I care, Mr Babachir Lawal may not be guilty as alleged. The point is that those in the opposition who were alleged to be corrupt were not given same protection. Why is there a different rule for those who are loyalists to the president from those in the opposition/who refuse to play ball? Judges' houses were raided and some people clapped for the president accusing those who opposed the modus operandi as 'supporters of corruption'. They were asked to step down which they did. Are there supposed to be sacred cows in the administration that wants the world to remember it for 'fighting corruption'?

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Sinkills: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
bakila:

Admission of lack of facts to support your assertion, says it all about your comments. How are the candidate of note with sufficient pedigree among the last contestants to better Buhari? We would continue if you mention a sensible and realistic option.
Please what was the pedigree used to score the president over other contestants? Is it not his famed INTEGRITY and that he had experience having ruled before as a military man? What else? Please remind me if I have forgotten. This 'integrity' is being tested by his current actions and inactions. How is he better than other deceptive, lying and corrupt politicians? I bet you, there are a lot of honest men and women in Nigeria. But they will not come out to contest in order not to be dented by our dirty politics. Others may not be seen as presidential materials because of sentiments. But there are a lot of honest people in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
bakila:

Admission of lack of facts to support your assertion, say it all about your comments. How are the candidate of note with sufficient pedigree among the last contestants to better Buhari? We would continue if you mention a sensible and realistic option.

I didn't say I don't have facts about PMB's corrupt practices, both in the past and presently. I am not gonna waste my time going through them anymore. During elections, I pointed them out to you. Even a blind man can see from his actions that Buhari is clueless, bigoted and very tribalistic. Which facts do you need?

You want me to prove to you that there are better candidates than Buhari in Nigeria? I have realized that you almost always narrow issues to PMB and Jonathan, just to make it look like they are the real issue here.

The Koko be say baba is not the Saint he pretends to be. That's my final submission. He's not any better than the ones before him. He's even worse, in many ways.

How can you ask me for facts, when he claimed that Abacha didn't steal our money and the fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians are from Libya? Please, please, forget Buhari. We all should be ashamed to have ended up with someone like him as our president in this day and age.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by chukuli(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
Buhari is a goat.....Ndama goat precisely
not just a goat but he-goat
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by chukuli(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
Eluwilussit:

I didn't say I don't have facts about PMB's corrupt practices, both in the past and presently. I am not gonna waste my time going through them anymore. During elections, I pointed them out to you. Even a blind man can see from his actions that Buhari is clueless, bigoted and very tribalistic. Which facts do you need?

You want me to prove to you that there are better candidates than Buhari in Nigeria? I have realized that you almost always narrow issues to PMB and Jonathan, just to make it look like they are the real issue here.

The Koko be say baba is not the Saint he pretends to be. That's my final submission. He's not any better than the ones before him. He's even worse, in many ways.

How can you ask me for facts, when he claimed that Abacha didn't steal our money and the fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians are from Libya? Please, please, forget Buhari. We all should be ashamed to have ended up with someone like him as our president in this day and age.
alcmene:

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu. / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128