Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) (36671 Views)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by ayamAgenius: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
One out of one hundred men looks back

Where dis you get you info from Amiga? National Bureau of Statistics? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by ayamAgenius: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
So fuckbois can change ....... interesting grin kitty of life
Cute couple though smiley

Yes he can... if you are a fuckgal, den u cld too undecided undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
ayamAgenius:

Yes he can... if you are a fuckgal, den u cld too undecided undecided

Wait let me ask my hubby first undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
TheWebbers:
So, some deluded mofos here because of this post will be looking for a woman like this lady. They will start seacrhing for a lady that will take selfie with them insde keke napep and tell them not to take her to an expensive restaurant. Different strokes for different folks. A lady can do all those and still not be good for you. Modesty and frugality and all those are good but it goes beyond that. You must also look at the love, compatibilty and other characters. I will never marry a nagging woman even tho she possess all the qualities above.

This guy I think is lucky, he probably got everything he needs in this lady, well, probably tho, who knows, she might just be one cantankerous woman.

Anyways, fact that a woman wants to enjoy her life with me inside a cool and big AC chilled apartment and cruze around in Toyota Venza doesnt make her worthless and vice versa. I am working hard to make everyone around me, be it girlfriend or family to enjoy.

My humble logomarchy kindly submitted
no be quarrel na
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Waiting to meet my bae on NL wink
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Godful: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
You really think so?
Wiseandtrue:
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
love is sweet o
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by walezy85: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=DozieInc post=53097461][/quote]true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by chibuike107: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
lie....knw man that will be loved when he is facing fire that will not remember the girl that was there by him!!!!!!!the Mary k ladies we have today are inpatient!
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
buzquet:
I just have this feelings that my wife still dey 2go. She never upgrade to twitter embarassed lipsrsealed
mbanu lipsrsealed..2go? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
buzquet:
I just have this feelings that my wife still dey 2go. She never upgrade to twitter embarassed lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by TheWebbers: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
uzobaby:
no be quarrel na

I no dey quarrel na...I just dey talk

Can I toast you? Thats if you are a lady and not some guy hiding behind a female moniker
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Davifeghe:
Many are single today, because they refuses to trust the person he/she meet on social network
cant trust a stranger bro and besides many of ladies on social media are actually guys pretending to be females..on d lookout to scam a victim.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Melsan: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
GboyegaD:
The good side of life is that sometimes you meet people in odd places and the friendship last a life time.
On point!
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dear future wife, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! DM ME NOW!!!!!

It was the guy that DM her. Don't you be a coward!
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
TheWebbers:
So, some deluded mofos here because of this post will be looking for a woman like this lady. They will start seacrhing for a lady that will take selfie with them insde keke napep and tell them not to take her to an expensive restaurant. Different strokes for different folks. A lady can do all those and still not be good for you. Modesty and frugality and all those are good but it goes beyond that. You must also look at the love, compatibilty and other characters. I will never marry a nagging woman even tho she possess all the qualities above.

This guy I think is lucky, he probably got everything he needs in this lady, well, probably tho, who knows, she might just be one cantankerous woman.

Anyways, fact that a woman wants to enjoy her life with me inside a cool and big AC chilled apartment and cruze around in Toyota Venza doesnt make her worthless and vice versa. I am working hard to make everyone around me, be it girlfriend or family to enjoy.

Lwkmd at ur last statement!
Higi haga! grin grin grin

Don't mind em suffer head! Mtcheeeeeeew! Make dem no work...every woman na gold digger as if dem tell dem say the girls baba na Goldsmith grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Some men would never celebrate their wives no matter how good they are angry
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Yea that's better, because even distance is a barrier between us so there's no way I can disrupt your serious relationship..

So you're officially my NL bae onwards grin

Yaaaayyyyy grin cheesy kiss
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
IS LIKE MY WIFE IS HERE IN NAIRALAND,
i can't predict sef
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by agrovick(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Some phoolish ones are saying girls should not put all their eggs in one basket. Shior
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
For a cutie like u. I won't only change, I will start Changing other fuckboiz grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stelvin101:

For a cutie like u. I won't only change, I will start Changing other fuckboiz grin
Actually blushing here grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Actually blushing here grin

Pm me now o! U never can tell if we wan rewrite history grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stelvin101:

Pm me now o! U never can tell if we wan rewrite history grin
B like say nah new chat up line be this
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

B like say nah new chat up line be this

Lmfao. Funny enuf, am just flowing with u natural and it's not a new chat up line wink
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Greedgod: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
use ur kitty to change me baby
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by jobakb: 2:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Dear friends. A vibrant young lady from Ogun State is aspiring to represent Ogun State in a Nigerin reality TV show called The Labour Room.

Kindly support our dear beautiful and intelligent sister by liking her video

Every like is a vote. The more likes she gets, the better her chance of qualifying and representing Ogun State.

tinyurl. com/itunu17

Lets do this together

Goto -->> tinyurl. com/itunu17

Like and share the video now

Thank you
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Ehn! You can wait till you are 100yrs on your death bed, no bid deal smiley
justscorchone:
God bless una union jare,no be all this annoying girls when we get for nairaland when dey carry shoulder as if dem be Dangote or Otedola daughters,na so one jonsing girl just dey act like wetin I no know and na hairdresser for bayelsa she be,make una kontinu, if only una understand say men fit dey 100yrs,lying on a death bed and fit still find wife,while una women fit clock 30 and no man even wan straff una. angry
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2017
TheWebbers:

I no dey quarrel na...I just dey talk

Can I toast you? Thats if you are a lady and not some guy hiding behind a female moniker
let the toasting begin..but can I peeping into your account balance? wink wink wink grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Shakur86(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2017
I call this love on twitter
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2017
TheWebbers:

You are Intelligent. While I believe a woman should believe in her man to get to his dreams, I will really love to spend my early and mid twenties on self development, ( just graduated tho) carrying a lady along just increases the pressure not to mess up..A genuine prayerful, smart and encouraging female friend will be a blessing. Dating while fun could be a risk..some partners can increase you, some can literally destroy u such that you will need a combo of MFM prayers, mindset rehabilitation and serious determination to get back on track. The man is just blessed to find such a woman to transform him from a fuckboy to a man. Not all folks will be so lucky
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Ehn! You can wait till you are 100yrs on your death bed, no bid deal smiley

I intend to do just that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.