Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship (1646 Views)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship / Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Brendascouch: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
While most women understand what sexual tension is all about and desire it in preparation for the real act, a greater percentage of the male folks do not have idea of what that term is.

This is not because men refuse to know, but it is because the female body is naturally programmed by nature in such a way that at least a 10 minutes of warm-up (pre-intimacy) is needed before any act of intimacy can take place.

When the sex is initiated, the ability to get sexually aroused takes twice as long (if it happens at all) because she has to get out of her negative thought pattern and into feeling the positive pleasures of her body.

Women need at least 10 to 15 minutes of warm up; ironically the same length of the average sexual encounter.

Suddenly, the sex is over and she hasn’t had a chance to enjoy herself. Even if she had an orgasm this can create an even deeper resentment towards any future sex act.

Read more: http://brendascouch.com/intimacy-tips-how-to-create-sexual-desire-in-a-relationship/
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sips tea ....
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Brendascouch: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sips tea ....

Bournvita or Milo?
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Brendascouch:

Bournvita or Milo?

Lipton grin
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Brendascouch: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lipton grin

Lol.... I am slim already, wouldn't want to go below this.. Bournvita or Milo should just be right for me
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Brendascouch:

Lol.... I am slim already, wouldn't want to go below this.. Bournvita or Milo should just be right for me

Milo is best
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Donjydex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just the two of you here??

#grabschair#
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Brendascouch: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Donjydex:
Just the two of you here??

#grabschair#

Na so.. We are having ladies time...
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some guys are just selfish like that undecided

1 Like

Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by wemmieslim(f): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some guys are just dumb when it comes to pleasuring a girl.
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Some guys are just selfish like that undecided
Yes! Because most of we guys don't know that women's body/system are like "Steel" which doesn't get heated-up immediately but, takes long to cool whenever it's heated up. Unlike men's body which is more like an iron which doesn't take time to heat up & doesn't take time to cool. But,

Blessed Is The Guy Who Understands How The Body Of His Woman Works For He Shall Always Take Her To Cloud-12 cool wink

1 Like

Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
wemmieslim:
Auntie! Auntie!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Blessed Is The Guy Who Understands How The Body Of His Woman Works For He Shall Always Take Her To Cloud-12 cool wink
I love this part wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
wemmieslim:
cheesy it Yaff pain you scarrah grin..Lmao I tried to imagine what you go through in my head, its not easy oooh
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I love this part wink
Kai! You too like better thing I swear wink wink

1 Like

Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Kai! You too like better thing I swear wink wink
Sure, like say you no like better thing grin
Re: Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Sure, like say you no like better thing grin
Me dey even sleep for sugarcane plantation sef wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"No Money No Sex On Val".. Ghanaian Lady Says / Please I Need A Wife / I Decided To Be Very Naughty Today, See My Unclad Pix, 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.