Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Should I Marry Two Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Two Wife? (1581 Views)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Back then in my final year in the university, I was dating two ladies and in love with both that making decision of who to settle with is very hard for me.
In my first semester, I got the first one pregnant and I begged her to leave it but she conclud on her own that am not ready for it and aborted it some months when she left for Ghana, in my second semester I got the second one pregnant and her parents waste no time in following her to our house to dump her belongings .
To cut the story short, the second gave birth, Living together in peace with our 2kids (4yrs and 1yr old) now, The first is now on me that I hurt her love and play with her heart, she doesn't mind joining the train as second wife and am kind of confused as a man because love is involved. Good people of Nairaland, what do I do?
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by DarkMagic(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
U brought this on urself..so ?
Although..if u av wat it takes to take care of both of them..go ahead
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2017
You're African

If you've got enough resources, I don't see why not.
But just get ready to be separating a whole lot of fights and altercations. If you like peace, get ready to forfeit it.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2017
U brought the pussays shit upon yourself.
Enjoy them and don't ask us undecided undecided
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
You're African

If you've got enough resources, I don't see why not.
My first wife read through our chat and pick offence, but they know each other very well.
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by kiddoiLL(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
1st semester u give one belle.... she abort am.. 2nd semester u give another one belle.. you sure say na school u go? Meanwhile if you're already married with two kids why should you consider the first?. yes Belle come Belle go but man must stay, people get hurt doesn't mean you have to please everybody. With the way u sound xev i'm sure u love the thought of banging two of them every week.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
kiddoiLL:
1st semester u give one belle.... she abort am.. 2nd semester u give another one belle.. you sure say na school u go? Meanwhile if you're already married with two kids why should you consider the first?. yes Belle come Belle go but man must stay, people get hurt doesn't mean you have to please everybody. With the way u sound xev i'm sure u love the thought of banging two of them every week.
it's part of the joy of schooling my man
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by LMandela(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2017
We all have 1 life to live, live yours the right way.

2 wives? No way man, i don't support that idea.

By the way, whats ur religion?

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2017
LMandela:
We all have 1 life to live, live yours the right way.

2 wives? No way man, i don't support that idea.

By the way, whats ur religion?

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana
#HumanityMyReligion
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by Lewaluv(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2017
At this rate you will die on top one of them oo
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by AuroraB(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2017
And another one lipsrsealed
Mark those who are cheering you on. Quote them and ask them what to do when polygamy starts dealing with ya wink smiley
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2017
AuroraB:
And another one lipsrsealed
Mark those who are cheering you on. Quote them and ask them what to do when polygamy starts dealing with ya wink smiley
Am a product of polygamous, grew up without my Mum by my side, defenceless, hawk to survive. I decode ur point well sist

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by AuroraB(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
Am a product of polygamous, grew up without my Mum by my side, defenceless, hawk to survive. I decode ur point well sist
smiley
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by feelgoodInc: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:

So can you become a good father to your kids without the experience of a good father?

I learnt most people from polygamy don't know how to father (I mean being a good father) children because they didn't experience it. Just asking.
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by menxer: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Guy, to be honest, if you are ready, feel, think and you know the second wife will add an iota of value to you, the experience will be yours, Let no man deter you.

Any man that wants to experience life with one woman in marriage is his choice, and should not deter he who wants to experience same with two women.

Just that society wants to define and impose its perpective of marriage on all, which shouldn't be, in as much as the parties involved are adults and consented to having that experience nothing should stop them.
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2017
feelgoodInc:

So can you become a good father to your kids without the experience of a good father?

I learnt most people from polygamy don't know how to father (I mean being a good father) children because they didn't experience it. Just asking.
Maybe/Maybe Not, My Dad never discriminate, we eat the same food, same cloth and educate all to University level and some above.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by joceey(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmmm why not stick with what you have already? Mark my word if you marry the other lady that left you to ghana that will be your greatest mistake in life......The lady that endured and gave birth to two kids for you I think you owe her a lot now that things are working in your favour..... don't try polygamy.....you re created to make a difference I mean re write history....learn from other people mistake....goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
it's part of the joy of schooling my man
which joy?? getting someone you love and intend to settle with pregnant? yes there's joy in that. But where's the joy in getting diff girls pregnant ever semester.. U just dey share sperm upandan
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by Quality20(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2017
ppl have often said that it's a man's world and in fact that's just the truth. The Almighty entrusted the world and leadership to man, so u can paddle your boat as u wish but with wisdom
. pls go ahead and marry two wives, God is not greedy, He created women for men and won't give u just one, except u wish to limit urself. Even I myself can't offer u just a piece of meat if u were to pay me a visit , that would mean that I am either stingy or I don't have enough. Many good things come in pairs even ur hands, legs, kidney etc
Furthermore having things in multiples reduces worries in case lose any- can u compare a man with only a shirt and loses it to a man with many who loses on
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2017
kiddoiLL:
which joy?? getting someone you love and intend to settle with pregnant? yes there's joy in that. But where's the joy in getting diff girls pregnant ever semester.. U just dey share sperm upandan
Maybe, but one will be blind when in it and whenever you flash back to it, you will just smile and laff it off.
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by sarahade(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2017
My guy marrying a second wife is not an option.
Because if I'm that your wife and you marry that bitch I will make sure you don't see my pants anymore and will f*ck your driver Sef.
I will make you value peace i will become the bone hanging in your throat finally I will leave with my children.
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by agrovick(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
feelgoodInc:

That's not true; while I'm not married yet, my elder brothers are excellent fathers to their kids.

Been a good/bad father depends solely on the individual, not his background
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2017
sarahade:
My guy marrying a second wife is not an option.
Because if I'm that your wife and you marry that bitch I will make sure you don't see my pants anymore and will f*ck your driver Sef.
I will make you value peace i will become the bone hanging in your throat finally I will leave with my children.
That's much, in my case the children can't follow their Mum if they are to make choice. But am not talking of divorcing my wife for another, just don't​ want to see the other cry because of me.
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by ozoneymcm: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
Back then in my final year in the university, I was dating two ladies and in love with both that making decision of who to settle with is very hard for me.
In my first semester, I got the first one pregnant and I begged her to leave it but she conclud on her own that am not ready for it and aborted it some months when she left for Ghana, in my second semester I got the second one pregnant and her parents waste no time in following her to our house to dump her belongings .
To cut the story short, the second gave birth, Living together in peace with our 2kids (4yrs and 1yr old) now, The first is now on me that I hurt her love and play with her heart, she doesn't mind joining the train as second wife and am kind of confused as a man because love is involved. Good people of Nairaland, what do I do?
Are you a Muslim or a christian, your answer is the solution to your problem
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Weaved every other post except OP's .

I finally find one who understands you can love 2 or more ladies simultaneously.

I tort I wasn't normal at a time..
She said I wasn't normal.

#Nofaking

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by ozoneymcm: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
That's much, in my case the children can't follow their Mum if they are to make choice. But am not talking of divorcing my wife for another, just don't​ want to see the order cry because of me.
One of them will definitely cry. You just have to decide which one
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by baylord101(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2017
ozoneymcm:

Are you a Muslim or a christian, your answer is the solution to your problem
None #Humanity
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by eyinjuege: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Its like something is wrong with you?

Why didn't she marry you when she got pregnant?
You really don't deserve a family tbh.

For you to even consider going back to your ex....

You deserve triple the pain you cause your wife/mother of your children.

Radarada
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by LMandela(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
#HumanityMyReligion
Cool!

And about getin' a 2nd wife, do whatever you 'know' is right. Its your life.

You are the 'only person' responsible for what ever decision you make! #Peace[b]

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by harbjar(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
who is restricting you from getting a second wife... isn't that better than committing adultery.... as long as u know u will fair and just between them.. go for it.. u re a man.. but if can't be just , pls run from it

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by omobamatrix: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
D
Re: Should I Marry Two Wife? by sarahade(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
baylord101:
That's much, in my case the children can't follow their Mum if they are to make choice. But am not talking of divorcing my wife for another, just don't​ want to see the other cry because of me.

Well in my case I will not leave my children for any other woman.
The man chose a desperate bitch over his family he should make a new one with her and see if it will make things better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman / What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? / Top 10 Signs Your Woman Is Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.