Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl (33362 Views)

Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by drnoel: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, let's not deceive ourselves. This is one of the trademarks of being a Runs Girls. I'm not trying to be stereotypical or something, the truth of the matter is that the larger percent of ladies with tattoos and multiple piercing live questionable lives

Am glad u said larger percentages cos I have cousins with tatoos and piercings that are happy in their marriages.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by yinkeys(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, let's not deceive ourselves. This is one of the trademarks of being a Runs Girls. I'm not trying to be stereotypical or something, the truth of the matter is that the larger percent of ladies with tattoos and multiple piercing live questionable lives
Spot on.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by beldad(f): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
i beg to disagree with this post... not always true
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by importexpert(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
tosyne2much:

You have said it all.
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by ameboismyhobby(f): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yes bt after ur sister and mother.
LastProphet:

u will be a runs girl when the time comes
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by Kdiva(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
dabrightt:
very sensiblea...
We knw ur type na
please grow up you're too old for this
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by dabrightt: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kdiva:

please grow up
you're too old for this
for wetin change frm ur old way before buari change u
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by dabrightt: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kdiva:

please grow up
you're too old for this
for wetin change frm ur old ways before buari change u
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by LastProphet: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2017
ameboismyhobby:

dont be rude young woman grin
ameboismyhobby:

dont be rude young woman
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by ameboismyhobby(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2017
U too stay ur lane grin
LastProphet:

dont be rude young woman grin

dont be rude young woman
Re: 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl by juwoonn(m): 3:32am On Oct 31, 2017
The OP is on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / I Am In Love With An Older Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.