Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (58665 Views)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2017
I won't criticize his action today but where were you when they were busy robbing First Bank?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by trumpclinton247: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Government have bitten more they can chew...even Nebuchadnezzar a Great king of Babylon ate grass....a war against men of God is a war to God himself....all those in support of evil perpetuated in this country should wait and take its consequences. ..they have touched where they dont suppose to touch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by slavemerchant: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the fearless oshokomole of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

fayose is a celebrated living legend

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu

You need to check yourself into a rehab

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by RZArecta(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2017
From the little I know, Suleiman spoke irresponsibly. If I want you dead, I won't announce it on stage, I'll just kill you shikena. As a responsible govt, I would have had this pastor arrested immediately but not by secret service, na police work be that. How long will he sleep inside Ekiti govt house abi him be Julian Assange wey dey cooped up inside embassy because of fear of arrest ?

How come this govt hasn't been able to arrest any killer herdsman ?

How come this govt has only been able to arrest victims of herdsmen attacks who decided to defend themselves ?

How come this govt has been able to arrest cattle rustlers who stole "thousands" of cows but never herdsmen who wipe out communities even under military curfews ?

Its this imabalance in justice that has emboldened people like Suleiman to call out for self defence/preservation since its obvious the murderous herdsmen will always have their way no matter the grievous crimes they commit.

The FG is at fault on this but right now they have to dialogue through CAN and ask Suleiman to retract his order. The FG should also clearly give its word and be seen to also protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians including Christians equitably if not a Hutu/Tutsi scenario on a larger scale is what we're heading to. No tribe or religion has a monopoly over violence quote me any day cool

Somebody said Wike prevented the DSS from arresting a criminal judge, I pity the limited intelligence of zombies even as that lack of intelligence has plunged Nigeria into its present anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2017
I won't criticize his action today but where were you when they were busy robbing First Bank?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2017
coputa:
For doing the right thing?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ndcide(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Thank God for Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by papoose999(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bangging(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki
and you are talking like som1 who had iron rice as breakfast,anyway dose that gives a Bleep went d same way with u....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Proffdada: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2017
If Buhari doesn't leave this man alone, he won't come back to Nigeria alive angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by wolfash: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
What baffles me is that no fulani herdsman has been arrested or prosecuted till now, but u keep threatening those that are making statements while leaving those that are killing...... Are they ghosts?

Like Fayose or hate him, u can't ignore this man, he is fearless and he might be looting public funds like all other Nigerian politicians both from APC and PDP, but he is a man of the people, he has a way of leading straight down to the grassroot. Hoe many people can boldly say they have seen their governors before or even commissioners? .... this is what we want to see, not a governor that u won't see for a whole year apart from TV. We need more politicians to be like this.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by adem30: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Where are the evidences that DSS wanted to arrest Suleiman? Believe Fayose craziness at your own risk
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Henryfour(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
God pls I want to be lyk fayose,fearless n wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ogawisdom(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose d Ipob adopted great son tongue tongue embarassed tongue u gotta love this man, he must have a Biafran root dts y he is sooo brave, an afonja is usually a coward n can't b this brave.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Tsoffy: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
God bless my role model...
honestly...their actions make Gov Fayose come out on top

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by fdCross: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmm. Our country where every trash printed against the north/Muslim is wholesomely believed and taking serious by our southern brothers.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2017
nonjebose:

And what does keeping silent like an onlooker, while whole villages are pillaged, ransacked and annihilated by herdsmen make various govt officials and agencies? Definition of criminality has long changed in this country

No one said he should keep quiet. The problem is he incited violence and even went as far as requesting the murder of innocent people "Who mistakenly wandered" into their premises.

Is that what Christ would do.?
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by nonjebose(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:

LET ME ASK YOU TWO QUESTIONS

1 Have you watched the videos yourselves ? I have ! he said anybody that even looks like a herdsman anywhere they should kill , he didn't limit that to his church premises only

2 If the same pastor said anything about Avengers or it was one Muslim cleric who said the same thing about ND touts or if it was a Yoruba leader that says that about IJAW touts when they invaded the Lagos creek , Would your reactions be the same ?
During the last administration, how many persons were arrested for inflammatory statements? Even some kings and leaders threatened other tribes in their domain, yet nothing happened. DSS has suddenly found her fangs in this administration

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by emmy994: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Oh wot a country, cos he said if u see any fulani herdsmen around me or my church kill him, is that why he should be arrested? Why is der yet to be arrest of any fulani who have been killing the Christians in southern kaduna? Soon we shall come out of this in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by austinbrown: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a cow

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
We are quick to arrest a man of God over comments however inciting or not but when people kill over 800 people the DSS looks away. God punish the DSS. Thanks to the buhari's administration we now have an Army, A National Security Service agency that has become ethnic minded and sensitive against any comment made against the North

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by omojeesu(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
FOR ALL YOU KNOW THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE DSS. THEY MAY BE ASSASSINS POSING AS DSS.
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by seankay(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
In as much that I do not support that nairabet pastor on this, I have to say Thunder fire Buhari and his cohorts for trying to make a swift arrest of Suleiman but have done next to nothing in checking the nefarious activities of these marauding Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by MichaelUweh(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Thunder fire buhari & Co....they want to arrest an Apostle, their own is finished. What happened in IMO state will soon happen to them soon.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by shanicemel(f): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:

Will you please shut up.
You little kids with Tecno phones always reason like the phone factory you all use. I am sure you won't reason this way if you ever touch an iPhone.

A group of people kill you every day, every month and every year for decades and the moment you turn around and ask your people to defend themselves, it becomes treason.
How did some of you mistakes manage to locate Nairaland?

Pls tell him ooo, because he has data he can talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bush112(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
get sense guy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by HtwoOw: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2017
I am not taking sides

If DSS arrested the man successfully , i am pretty sure they would have released him with a warning or probably he'd have to sign an undertaking not to incite his flocks ok ? And they would have released him

But what Fayose is doing leaves a bad taste in the collective tongues of Christians and C.A.N , and Nigerians Which may have a long term effect on the peace and unity of the country , Fayose does not care about any apostle or priest , he cares for himself only , this is a ploy to destabilize the religious community and when it happens , tell them you heard it first from

htwoow

fulaniHERDSman:

Let the government first make visible efforts to tackle the source of the sustained carnage first before going after people who reacted wrongly. You must not take sides in all issues. The christian man of God statement isnt right but the wide spread wanton killings by suspected herdsmen deserve much more attention!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by mumels(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2017
I just dey shake my head for this country. This country is about to implode and we don't know it yet.
Only 2 things will happen either that Dullard is dead or he careful manage to drive this country to 2019 safely which I doubt and hand over the keys to someone else.

The fulanis have killed and killed, the man of God did the right thing. If CAN and Oyedepo and others can talk Atleast we thank God Apostle can talk. The only reason why we still have peace in this country is because of the Bible Christians read. If it were to be a book like the Koran both religion read in this country, this mess of a country called Nigeria for Don pack up teytey

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Frederick2017: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:

Mr....I see the spirit of terrorism in u... As far as I am concerned, I fully support the Apostle..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by shekinahola: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2017
ogawisdom:
Fayose d Ipob adopted great son tongue tongue embarassed tongue u gotta love this man, he must have a Biafran root dts y he is sooo brave, an afonja is usually a coward n can't b this brave.

And how many ipod governors have been this brave? Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.