Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Want To Marry A J.W. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A J.W. (496 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / I Want To Marry A J.W. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A J.W. by johnydik47: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2017
This thread is strictly for J.w ladies ,just wandering if they are here,well am Jon by name,raised by witness parents, which automatically makes me one,but for a long time I was not really serious spiritually,maybe because I really did not appreciate the fact that I was born into the truth,my parents did a good job of instilling in me the teachings of the bible,though they are late now,I believe they did thier part by laying the foundation in me.this has necessitated my decision to reignite my spiritual flame,that said,I want a beautiful, sweet,loving,JW sister for marriage,well if you are reading this and you are ready to settle down and start.a family,call,text,or whatsapp me @09056698080,strictly for serious JW ladies,based in lagos,or willing to relocate to lagos.
Re: I Want To Marry A J.W. by joe4real12: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2017
JW ladies beware!
Re: I Want To Marry A J.W. by feldido(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2017
You knw what to do to marry one...and besides they are in the Kingdom Hall and not Nairaland.
Re: I Want To Marry A J.W. by WarHorse1(m): 6:06am On Jan 25, 2017
What happened to searching at KH and conventions? Why would you want a sis to call you first?
Desperate sisters beware!
Re: I Want To Marry A J.W. by DonMilano(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
my ex-ex-ex is a J.W.... i can gv u her numba, she is damn beautiful
Re: I Want To Marry A J.W. by SirKriz(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Chief, being born into a JW family doesn't make you a JW automatically. You as a person should be able to decide basic things about your life like your religion, education, relationships and the rest.

Anyways, all the best. Hope you find love.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 12 Contestant Of The Big Brother Naija Re-launch / Stop Masturbating With This New 5-day Challenge. See How To Join. / Perfect Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.