Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path (7420 Views)

Am I On The Right Path? / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Ichel: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
You are not on the wrong part dear poster.
I will be 23 this year, a girl and a virgin.
I'm very beautiful and endowed and so I have had lots of opportunities that I declined.
Y?
Because not everyone is meant for you.
You mustn't have sex to be the best.
God designed sex for connection and intimacy between two people.
You can have an awesome relationship with the opposite sex without having sex!
It sounds like a myth right?
But trust me, whoever loves you will wait for you
But on the other hand if sex is their ultimate, they will leave eventually.
Just know that you are on the right part
Now damn the world and do your thing
is that ur football age?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:

is that ur football age?
Real age .. 1994 (year)
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Ichel: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
Real age .. 1994 (year)
Just like diego costa claim 29. Picture of your birth certificate or adonblivit
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:

Just like diego costa claim 29.
Picture of your birth certificate or adonblivit
Why would I want to prove my age to a stranger who I'm not obliged to?
Lol
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Ichel: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Why would I want to prove my age to a stranger who I'm not obliged to?
Lol
If you can't provide this honourable forum with pictoral evidence of your NPC B.cert, then i take that your claims false, after all they say 'a picture is worth a thousand words'.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:

If you can't provide this honourable forum with pictoral evidence of your NPC B.cert, then i take that your claims false, after all they say 'a picture is worth a thousand words'.
Lol
Good for you.
You are 0.1% amongst people I'll come across in life... So your words don't count
Hehe
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Ichel: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Lol
Good for you.
You are 0.1% amongst people I'll come across in life... So your words don't count
Hehe
don't bet on that.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:

don't bet on that.
Ok bye
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Ichel: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
Ok bye
guess i have ruffled you a bit, noticed that your are new grin grin That's how the welcome party around here goes sometime.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ichel:

guess i have ruffled you a bit, noticed that your are new grin grin
That's how the welcome party around here goes sometime.
Ok. Noted
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Icedprince1d(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
My grandfather is also a Virgin. U must be mad op
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by ikp120(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just like me. Nice one man! cool cool
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tiny23:
Do not let any devil lead you astray,you on the right part...it's a thing of pride.Keep it up,do not lose it,pls.
u be virgin too?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:
u be virgin too?

For my husband to find out.
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
You are not on the wrong part dear poster.
I will be 23 this year, a girl and a virgin.
I'm very beautiful and endowed and so I have had lots of opportunities that I declined.
Y?
Because not everyone is meant for you.
You mustn't have sex to be the best.
God designed sex for connection and intimacy between two people.
You can have an awesome relationship with the opposite sex without having sex!
It sounds like a myth right?
But trust me, whoever loves you will wait for you
But on the other hand if sex is their ultimate, they will leave eventually.
Just know that you are on the right part
Now damn the world and do your thing
eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ara mi si bu mo aso (my body pack for cloth)

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrsExplorer:
You probably suffering from erotophobia. While your post could be a joke or an attention seeking quest as most topics on nairaland are, i would like to say this for the sake of those that might actually be suffering from it.

erotophobia is very diverse and complex kind of phobia but majorly relates to the fear of sex or anything sexual.

While this might seem normal or something to be ignored,,an untreated erotophobia could lead to a lack of romantic relationships, fear of getting intimate, insecurities, low self esteem later in life.

you can check https://www.verywell.com/fear-of-sex-2671739 if you'll like to know more
eeeeeeeee ara mi si bu mo aso (my body pack for cloth)

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:
And there are also people older than you who haven't had sex!!! So you are not alone
Cheers..
u mean like 34years old people??

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:
u mean like 34years old people??
Any age. It depends on the individual
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by minexpo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dis guy go dn use versline taya ooo grin na joke o tongue
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Any age. It depends on the individual
are does people gay, or they just decide not to have s*x at all?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:
You ask funny question.
If you decide not to have sex until you are married, does it mean you are gay?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:

You are very funny..
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tiny23:

For my husband to find out.
when i was 20years old i was still a virgin then, i thought of keeping it until i got married, but i was wrong, i was hurt, cheated, and betrayed severally by different girls, until i learnt the word "if they are to gain from you, gain from them too" we are born of sin, we just need to live the lifes, we will never regret of living
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnwa:

You are very funny..
when i was 20years old i was still a virgin then, i thought of keeping it until i got married, but i was wrong, i was hurt, cheated, and betrayed severally by different girls, until i learnt the word "if they are to gain from you, gain from them too" we are born of sin, we just need to live the lifes, we will never regret of living
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

You ask funny question.
If you decide not to have sex until you are married, does it mean you are gay?
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by amnwa(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:

Obviously am.not you, I can't go by your advise, because those ladies are not the same in my life.. You reacted how seem best to you and am not going decide like that..
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:
Now that's you among many others. There are people who despite bn hurt still kept it because they didn't allow anyone's attitude define their life.
People keep themselves as virgin due to many reasons...... It boils down to individuals young or old. 20, or 30 everyone has a decision

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeemmma:

I'm not understanding
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Now that's you among many others. There are people who despite bn hurt still kept it because they didn't allow anyone's attitude define their life.
People keep themselves as virgin due to many reasons...... It boils down to individuals young or old. 20, or 30 everyone has a decision
even looking it in a scientific angle??
Re: Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path by princeemmma(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnwa:

Obviously am.not you, I can't go by your advise, because those ladies are not the same in my life.. You reacted how seem best to you and am not going decide like that..
u are welcome sire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / World’s Most Sexual Cities – See The Cities Where Women Have The Best Sex Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.