Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Atms Disbursing Dollars In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atms Disbursing Dollars In Nigeria (2141 Views)

NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers / Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atms Disbursing Dollars In Nigeria by Licht: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
I was recently discussing with a friend who told me he couldn't get any ATM machine to withdraw dollars from on his last visit to Nigeria, a claim which I countered that I am aware that there is an ATM machine that disburse dollar at the Eko Hotels and Suites.
Guys please share your experiences on the use of dollar disbursing ATMs anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atms Disbursing Dollars In Nigeria by chordrylateral(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
For Niger them go misused am
Re: Atms Disbursing Dollars In Nigeria by efilefun(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Licht:
I was recently discussing with a friend who told me he couldn't get any ATM machine to withdraw dollars from on his last visit to Nigeria, a claim which I countered that I am aware that there is an ATM machine that disburse dollar at the Eko Hotels and Suites.
Guys please share your experiences on the use of dollar disbursing ATMs anywhere in Nigeria.
Not sure if it still exist with scarcity of dollars but there were some before

(1) (Reply)

What Are the Best Investments A Teacher Can Make? / Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. / UBA Africard Where Is My Money? This Is Very Bad Customer Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.