Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (49734 Views)

Forbidden Love (the Ultimate Sacrifice) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Forbidden Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2017
harameede99:
dis one wey queenitee dey for dis thread e b lyk say i go follow join sef abeg bae always invite me to threads oo cos attimes laziness dey always du me to check aut nw stories
I will bae,how was your night?
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:

Honestly this bae really want me everywhere she go....why my name first?

Anyway, where are you on earth?

Can you pls let us talk outside this forum? 0705 723 7113

I have a gift for you....tonight
You are my MTN line ni.
Oya *winks*
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Olajhidey22:

My own popcorn nkoo?
Adesina12,our oga at the top wants popcorn also
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
ladySuperb:

Trust me nah....... I can't ,as padi things nah!!!
u Know say na u invite me come here............
I can't lai lai.....
oya,name any drink u want !
Moet, Hennessey, name it Adesina 12 will provide! The bill is on me......!!!!!
Awwwn,thank you

Oya Adesina12 gimme Moet,the bill is on Ladysuperb
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Olajhidey22:
Anyone following still
Before nko,back to back ni

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2017
queenitee:

Before nko,back to back ni

Tanchu miss grin grin
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 6

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Meso…..,” I opened my eyes to my family singing right beside my bed. I couldn’t believe days had gone by and it was my birthday all of a sudden. I covered my face with my palms trying to hide my tears of joy.

My parents had always celebrated my birthday but never had they seem so excited to surround my bed early in the morning to sing happy birthday to me with a cake. It was so weird to see them sing for me like this. Normally they would just wish me a happy birthday, pray for me and tell me they would fry chicken for me. I mean they used to celebrate my birthday at times but It wasn’t regular especially in this manner. I removed my face and looked up as uncle Sam slowly walked into the room. My smile became wider and I giggled with joy in my heart.

“It was uncle Sam that got the cake for you and told us to come and sing for you!”Esther said and jumped up with excitement when she saw him.

I guess she shouldn’t have snitched that way because I suddenly became a little sad. Although, I still smiled on the outside to show my appreciation I wasn’t really happy. Probably because I already thought my parents must have been so excited for me to decide to buy a cake and come sing beside my bed. I pushed that to the back of my mind and focused on what was going on at the moment.

“Blow out your candles! Blow out your candles!” Esther yelled. I smiled at her and blew out the twelve candles that stood on the cake as they clapped and prayed for me. I thanked everyone and they all left the room except uncle Sam. He smiled at me and sat on the bed beside me. He stared at me for a moment and finally asked if I liked my cake. I said yes and thanked him for buying it for me.

“Anything for my love,” he said.

I just smiled at him and he hugged me. His arms were around me for a while which seemed weird until we heard Esther yelling out my name before he suddenly stood up and said he would talk to me later. I stood up, went in to take a shower and later went to spend the rest of the day with my family. Senior Daniel even texted me and wished me happy birthday he said he even had a gift for me and would give me when we resume school. I also got calls from some of my friends wishing me, happy birthday. I was so happy all through the day and didn’t let anything ruin it for me.

A week later……

“Uncle Sam, please leave me alone. I don’t want to do that with you.”

“Just once and that’s it. Meso please do it for me. Don’t you love your uncle? Just once” Uncle Sam held me as he was begging me.

I was crying and telling him I didn’t want to do it with him before I woke up to sweat running down my forehead and tears running down my eyes. I just had a very confusing, weird but scary dream. Why was I crying in my dream? Why was uncle Sam begging me? I asked myself. I sat up when I realized Esther was beside me. She said she had been waking me up but I just kept saying,”No! No! No!” I just told myself it was a dream and let it go.

It was the first day of school after our Christmas break and I couldn’t wait to see my friends and school father. While I was moisturizing my body, Frank suddenly walked in. I immediately grabbed the towel that was beside me and covered my unclothedness. I couldn’t believe that just happened. Why does my day have to start this way?

“Ah! Sorry oo, I tink say you dey for bathroom. I dey look for Esther.” he said when he saw me naked.

I felt like using the bottle of cream in my hand to throw at his mouth. He just had to walk in at that moment. I grumbled in annoyance and quickly dressed up before he would come in again and say it was a mistake. I hissed when I was done dressing up and went to have my breakfast before leaving for school. Frank already took Esther to school since he was the one who usually takes her to school while I went to meet my friend who lived two blocks away from my house, so we could go to school together.

After school, my school father sent for me so I went to see him in his class. When I got there, all his friends that were with him started hailing him and smiling at us.
All his friends started hailing him…

I couldn’t understand why.

He just smiled at them and said, “You guys now, Na my school daughter oo.”

I just stood there until he asked me to hug him. I found it really strange and it became really awkward between us because I had never hugged him before and I never even hugged my own class boys. I didn’t want to cause more awkwardness so I just hugged him. All his friends were just raising their brows and winking at him. They sure looked funny. He later reached for his bag and brought out something in a gift wrap.

“Happy birthday!” he said as he handed the gift to me.

Smiling, I thanked him and then he said I could go and insisted that we talk on the phone later. As usual, I went to meet my friend who had been waiting for us to go home and we left for home together. Later that night, I spoke with senior Daniel on the phone and he apologized for the behavior of his friends. I told him it was okay and I found it rather funny than upsetting and he sighed in relief before saying goodnight. In a week’s time, I was going to the hostel as a border.

My mum had broken the news to me the night before we resumed school. She said one of her friends told her that the boarding house was very good for training students and so she told my dad about it and they both decided I become a boarder. I was a bit excited and sad. I was definitely going to miss home but I was excited to experience the life as a boarder. All my friends who were boarders already talked on how they found the boarding house both tough and interesting. There was always something to talk about whenever you were with a boarder. I couldn’t wait to join them and experience it myself.

To be continued……

I’m waiting for you to like, share and comment if you have anything to say smiley.

Source: http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-6/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Lalasticlala comman read oh cry
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 7

Five days later, after school on Friday, Uncle Sam came to pick me and Esther. I begged my parents earlier to let me spend the night with Esther and uncle Sam at uncle Sam’s place since I wasn’t going to have the opportunity to do that when I go to the hostel. Uncle Sam also helped to beg and told my parents to let me so that we could have fun together before I go to the hostel. I packed I and Esther’s clothes into a small suitcase and uncle Sam put it into the trunk of his car. Before we drove off, my mum told uncle Sam to bring us back before noon the next day so that we could finish the school shopping and get ready to go to the hostel on Sunday.

“Yes ma! No problem!!! We will be back soon. Don’t miss us oo,” uncle Sam replied my mum before starting the engine and driving off.

Esther who sat behind me while I was seated in front, at the passenger’s seat just kept waving at my mum until she was out of sight. In no time, we were at his place. I got down from the car, went directly to open Esther’s door and was about to open the trunk of uncle Sam’s car when he told me not to worry, that he would help us with it.

He said we were his guests and didn’t want to give us stress so he told us not to do anything except to ask him what we wanted to eat or do. We got inside and uncle Sam directed us to the room we would be sleeping in. He told us to change and come out to watch the television or eat whatever we wanted. He even mentioned ice cream being in the freezer which made Esther jump happily.

“My refrigerator is all yours, in fact, my house is all yours,” He had said laughing.

I went into the room he had assigned us with Esther and brought out comfortable clothes for us to wear. Esther was putting on one of her princess dress like she always calls it so I got her to change into something much better. I was putting on jeans and a simple blouse so I just change the jeans into some shorts instead. After we were done changing, we went into the sitting to join uncle Sam who had also changed into a shirt and shorts.

My sister immediately went to meet him and asked for the ice cream he had mentioned earlier. Funny Esther, he stood up and they both left for the kitchen. While they were dishing out their ice cream, I was going through my phone to be sure I wasn’t missing a call or message. There wasn’t a missed call or message so I dropped my phone aside and looked around in search of the remote control to the television. When I spotted it on the table beside the chair uncle Sam had been sitting on, I stood up to go get it when I heard uncle Sam and Esther approaching from the kitchen. I looked up and saw them with cups of ice cream in their hands.

Uncle Sam’s pov

After dishing out the ice cream for Esther, she insisted I dished her mine and her sister’s as well. Esther the ever caring girl and so I did as I was told and we left the kitchen with Esther smiling. When we got to the sitting room, my eyes noticed Meso straight away who also looked up the moment we approached the room. She looked as beautiful as ever. I wanted to take her right there at that moment but we weren’t alone, so I managed to hold myself to behave. I gave her the ice cream we had dished for her and we all sat down to enjoy the moment. I noticed she had already changed the channel to one of those her shows she enjoyed watching but Esther who wanted to watch something else started whining.

“I want to watch cartoon, Meso please..,” Esther said.

Meso who already guessed she was going to do that, shook her head and sighed in annoyance before changing the channel to a cartoon station. I couldn’t help myself but to stare at her every movement. I only took my eyes off when I felt she noticed I was staring and pretended to press my phone. I was going crazy for her. I just couldn’t understand why I hadn’t felt this way for a woman before.

It got to a point I even opened the camera app on my phone and pointed it towards her direction in order for me to stare at her beauty without anyone noticing. I zoomed the camera until I could see every part of her body since she was sitting down on the couch across where I sat. My eyes scanned from the gorgeous eyes that sparkles in my mind to the fresh thighs that laid marvellously on the couch. I just couldn’t understand why I couldn’t control myself at that moment. I had to confess my love for her. I needed to let her know so I would probably feel better. I needed to do something. My heart was beating so fast and I didn’t feel comfortable anymore.

Meso’s pov

I felt so restless since I wasn’t able to watch my show because of Esther who wanted to watch her cartoon. Instead of looking around, I decided to play games on my phone but I wasn’t feeling comfortable because I felt like I was being watched by something or someone so I looked up to uncle Sam who sat across me and saw that he was busy with his phone. I guess it was just a misconception. I went back to my phone and not long after, uncle Sam spoke, standing up;

“Meso, please can you come with me. I need you to help me with something.”

“Okay uncle, I’m coming,” I said as I stood up and followed him.

He was going into his bedroom and so I followed behind. Esther who didn’t seem to care or notice just kept on watching her cartoon. When I got into his room, uncle Sam went to sit by the chair that stood beside the table in his room while he gestured for me to sit on his bed. I couldn’t understand why because he had said to follow him so I could help him with something. I didn’t say anything, I just did as I was told waited patiently for him to talk. I actually thought he was going to give me one of those lectures about school. The ones on facing your studies and being a good girl since that had been the only talk ever since my family and relatives heard I was going to become a boarder until I heard him say;

“Meso, I’m in love with you.”

I was still confused because I didn’t know where this was heading to until he left the chair he was seated on and went on his knees right in front of me.

“Meso, I love you with all my heart. I want to make love with you. I want to you to be all mine. I want you in my arms. I can’t hold it any longer.” He kept on saying, still leaving me in shock and confusion.

Make love with you?…..all mine?….you in my arms?. It kept on repeating in my mind because I was trying to understand the meaning of all he was saying. “Uncle Sam, I don’t understand you.” I remember saying to him.

“Let’s just do it now, just once and we keep it a secret,” he said, taking his shirt off.

That was when I realized what uncle Sam had been trying to say. He wanted me to have sex with him. I stood up immediately trying to step away from him but I wasn’t fast enough because he went straight to the door and locked it, keeping the key to the door on a high shelf that stood beside his closet. My heart was pounding as I was trying to process everything. In my heart, I was hoping it was a dream. I looked into my uncle’s eyes and I swear I was terrified of him. I had never seen him with so much hunger in his eyes, so desperate and so scary. I wished I had seen the devil instead. I moved back when I realised he was coming towards me.

“Uncle Sam, please, please. Don’t hurt me. I beg you uncle Sam,” I said while he was moving closer to me.

“Meso, I really don’t want to harm you. I just want you to love me back. I promise you’ll enjoy it. Just give me a chance Meso, my love. I love you with all my heart. I promise you’ll like it.”

Uncle Sam’s pov

I could see the fear in her eyes, I knew she was going to hate me after this but I just couldn’t control myself. I needed her as much as I needed the air I breathe. I wanted to be all over her. I noticed the tear that dropped from her eyes as she started crying.

Meso’s pov

I cried and pleaded with uncle Sam but he wouldn’t listen. I ran to the door and started banging on it, hoping Esther or some neighbours would hear but I guess that made uncle Sam mad and so he dragged me away from the door and threw me on the bed. Before I could even move, he started placing kisses all over my body. He tried to kiss me on the lips but I kept moving my face, trying to get away from his grip but he was too strong.

He held me down so tight and manage to take off my clothes. I was left in my underwear and him, in his boxers. I told myself I could still escape and kept struggling but it was all a waste when he finally got what he wanted. He raped me and kept placing kisses all over my body despite my cries and pleas. He had taken my virginity, my dignity I had lost. I could only feel pain after he was done. He laid beside me, panting like a dog until he sighed and stood up. He looked down at me and said;

“Meso, why you doing like this now? You’ll be acting like you didn’t enjoy it. Oya go and clean up in the washroom. Let me change the bedsheet because there’s blood everywhere.”

I laid there in shock, with no words in my mouth. My heart ached like it had never, like it had been pierced with a sword. I thought I was going to die of shock because I still couldn’t believe uncle Sam would do this to me. Uncle Sam who people liked and praised like he was our father. He ruined me, I felt my life had fallen and shattered like a broken glass.

To be continued…….

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-7/

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2017
WRITER'S NOTE

As I write this story, my heart is broken because I know so many have gone through situations like this where they are being abused by others including relations who are supposed to be protecting them. I know all will be well. My heart goes to all who have passed through this, it isn’t the end and you have so much ahead of you. Don’t even lose hope because God that made you survive after everything will continue to watch over you give you the strength to move on. God bless you.

What do you think should be done to a man like uncle Sam?

Please Leave a Comment to this angry
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 8

Still in shock, laying down on the bed and staring into space, uncle Sam said,”Meso, stand up now and go and clean yourself or do you want me to wash up for you?”

I didn’t say a word, I only stood up, picked up my clothes and went straight into his bathroom to clean up. When I got in, I stood right under the shower and let the water pour down on me. I didn’t even move for a while or realize when tears started running down from my eyes. I felt very unclean.

I felt like a wasted good. I didn’t know much about sex or virginity but I knew that as a Christian, everything that happened was all wrong. I wasn’t supposed to have sex at this age, let alone with my uncle. I was supposed to wait for the right time. “Keep yourself for your husband,” my mum had said to me one time. My mind couldn’t stop processing a lot of things at once. What just happened? What will I do? Who will I run to? I kept asking myself those questions while crying.

When I was done having my bath, I stepped out of the shower, dried myself up and put on my clothes uncle Sam had almost torn while trying to get me naked. I was in so much pain I couldn’t even walk well. Apart from the fact that I had just been raped, I had body pains from his tight grip and weight that rested on me while he raped me. I got out of the bathroom, looking around to see if he was somewhere in the room but he wasn’t. He had also changed the bedsheets and arranged the room leaving it looking as innocent as it is a lie.

On my way to my room for the night, I stopped by the sitting room to check for uncle Sam or Esther. I sighted Esther still engrossed in the cartoon she was watching and uncle Sam busy with his phone. I didn’t want them to notice my presence so I walked quietly to the room. I guess that didn’t work because immediately after I shut the door, I heard footsteps coming from the sitting room and I was so sure it was uncle Sam. I ignored it anyway and got in bed to continue sulking when I saw the door open and uncle Sam walked in, shutting the door behind him.

“Meso!!! Meso!!!” he said as he walked to the side of the bed where I laid and went on his knees.

I didn’t want to see him and so I turned the other way, my back facing him.

“Meso, I know you’re angry with me and I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to call my action. I’m very sorry Meso. It’s just because I love you. I can’t stay away from you too long. I needed you at that moment, if not, I don’t know what would have happened to me. Meso, please forgive me, I know I shouldn’t have forced you but I don’t know what came over me. I love you, baby. I really do. You know you’re the only one that has my heart. Please! Meso forgive me. Please let’s keep it a secret. Let it just be between us. I know you love me too,” uncle Sam said.

I just couldn’t face him after what had happened because I was scared of him. I wanted to recover and possibly just wake up from a dream like the one I had of him one time. If only I knew that the dream was trying to tell me something, I wouldn’t have pushed it aside. The funny thing was even with what uncle Sam did to me, there was no hatred in my heart for him. I didn’t even dislike him which was strange but I was definitely scared.

Uncle Sam’s POV

I knew Meso would be so scared of me. I knew she wouldn’t want to look me in the eyes again but I needed her forgiveness. I really loved Meso and I didn’t want the relationship we had to destroy because of my action. Her back still facing me, I kept on begging her hoping she would just turn to face me even if it was just for a minute. I actually felt really bad for doing what I did but I couldn’t take it back. I don’t know why Meso had just been all up in my head for a while now. I mean I had had affairs with other women that were more mature, wife material and all of those package as they call it but something kept on pulling me closer to Meso. Trust me, I knew it was all wrong but I couldn’t figure out what was happening to me.

“Uncle, why me?” Meso said as she finally turned to face me, still not looking into my eyes.

“Meso, like I said, I don’t know what came over me but I really love you. I’m sure you know that. Please, Meso, forgive me,” I replied hoping she would say something else but she just turned her back on me without saying a word. I sighed, standing up and said, “Thank you” before leaving the room. I had a feeling Meso had forgiven me but I still felt bad.

The next day, I had to take Meso and Esther back home before noon and so I got them ready by ten o’clock in the morning and drove them home. Meso wasn’t still in a bright mood but I didn’t want to push it so I didn’t say a word to her while we were in the car. We just drove off in silence. When we got to the house, I greeted my brother and his wife before saying my goodbye. Before I left, I glanced at Meso one last time who also glanced at me before I got into my car and drove off.

Meso’s POV

Later that day, my mum took me to the market to buy the remaining items I needed as a boarder. I didn’t even say a word about what happened between me and uncle Sam. I just kept looking and acting like a dummy because my expression only showed forth sadness. I was able to walk better than I could before, from all the pain so I managed to endure and pretend like I was okay in front of my mum.

She noticed I was sad but she only thought it was because I was going to the boarding house and so she consoled me for the wrong reason. I tried my best to cheer up and forget it. I didn’t know why I couldn’t tell because uncle Sam didn’t even threaten me or something, he only begged. It hurt me that I wasn’t even angry with him. Usually, when I hear of other people’s rape incident or movies on rape incidents, I see how bitter and angry the victims are. They spit and throw curses on their abusers but I wasn’t in that state. I couldn’t understand my situation. I could only feel hurt in silence.

The next day, after church, I took my meal and slept for about an hour before I was being woken up by Esther who said I was being called by our parents. My parents called me into the sitting room, sat me down and gave me lectures on you know what. They told me to always be focused, be prayerful, face my studies and all of that in which I paid attention. They even concluded that they knew I was sad about leaving for the hostel but It was for the best and all of that.

I just kept on nodding and a few minutes later, we were done talking. After about an hour more, I packed my luggages into the trunk of the car and we drove straight to the hostel with my parents seated at the front and my sister, beside me in the car. I took it upon myself to forget about all that happened between me and uncle Sam since it had already occcured and vowed to keep it a secret.

To be continued………

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-8/

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Seriously,I think Meso should have told her parents,but she's still young and she so much trusted her uncle

Uncle Sam,so is now your niece you love like no other woman abi?issokay

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2017
queenitee:
Seriously,I think Meso should have told her parents,but she's still young and she so much trusted her uncle

Uncle Sam,so is now your niece you love like no other woman abi?issokay

I feel for her really cry cry

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 9

As long as I had waited for this day and as happy as I should have been, I was still very sad about what happened between me and uncle Sam. I couldn’t just smile at the tall building that was standing in front of me with ‘Girls hostel’ written on it. I wanted to be happy that I was finally going to experience the life as a boarder but I just couldn’t take my mind off everything.

I put on a fake smile as my dad helped me with my suitcases. My mother who carried her bag and just my pillow in her hands was smiling warmly at me. I guess she still thought I was sad about leaving home. My sister on the other hand really looked sad that I was leaving. She took my buckets out of the trunk and went to stand beside my mum, not saying a single word. I felt really bad that I was leaving her but it had been the decision of our parents to make me boarder. I couldn’t even console her. I was just too weak to be in any other mood.

We walked into the gates after greeting the security guards who stood there. They even helped with some of my items which made it easier for us while one of the security guards directed us to where we were supposed to get checked in. We walked about five minutes until we came to a point where five women were seated at a table under a canopy. They looked like the ‘house mothers’ like I usually hear the boarders call them. They looked a little old except two who looked like they were in their early thirties. They smiled at us as we approached them. My dad and mum who had been smiling all the way from home greeted them and exchanged words before I was asked to open my suitcases for search. They said it was a normal thing since provisions and some other things weren’t allowed, they needed to make sure there was no contraband brought to the hostel.

“Did you label your items with your name written on them?” one of the house mothers asked.

I nodded my head and muttered a “yes ma” while I and my dad were asked to sign some papers. After I was being checked in, they told me to say my goodbyes as my family weren’t allowed further at that point. After holding everything in, the tears that had built up since began to drop and I cried as I hugged them. I didn’t just cry because I was going to miss them. I cried because all of a sudden I became scared. While clinging to them, one of the house mothers called me a baby and asked to take my things to room seven on the second floor. I waved my family goodbye as I watch them leave the premises.

I carried the lightest items and hoped that I would find someone to help me with the rest and just when I was thinking about it, one of the young house mothers decided to help with some of my belongings. She just kept smiling at me which made me feel a little better. On getting to room seven on the second floor, I heard one of my friends, Annabelle talking loudly. As I opened the door of room seven, I saw some of my mates seated at a corner in the room, just talking. By the time they looked up, they all shouted “Meso!!! Meso!!!” as they ran towards me. Smiling, I hugged them one after the other. They collected my belongings from the house mother who had helped me carry some of them and they all followed me to get the rest. I don’t know what happened but all of a sudden, my sadness dissolved and I was filled with joy.

After about two hours, I was done unpacking. My friends had helped me with most of the unpacking. They arranged my clothes into the closet, they arranged my bed and helped me with a few other things. Not long after, I heard the bell ring and asked Annabelle the reason for the bell.

“It’s time for dinner,” Anabelle said. She hadn’t stopped smiling ever since I arrived.

“I’m so happy you’re here” She had said earlier.

I said, “okay” and followed them as we all left the room to the dining hall which was a two minutes walk from the girls hostel. We all got into the hall and went to take our seats. The hall was a big one indeed, the hostel boys and girls shared it and so it was flooded with a lot of students. I looked around while seated on my chair amazed at the plenty students that came in. From the senior boys and girls to the junior boys and girls, all in our house wear. The junior girls had a long ugly looking gown while the senior girls had a different type of gown but much more good looking. Same as the boys with the juniors in shorts and seniors in trousers. You could tell the difference from the way they dressed and also the way they behaved. You could see the junior boys like the ones in my set, Ayo and co, running around and playing in their short bodies while the senior boys strolled in coolly with their hands in their pockets. I noticed senior Daniel among the midst of some of the other senior boys laughing and chatting but I looked away not wanting him to notice me yet.

“Everyone settle down and keep quiet,” I heard the senior prefect boy shout and immediately the hall was as quiet as a graveyard. “Shall we pray,” he said again and everyone stood up with their heads bowed and eyes closed.

The next thing I heard was “For the food we are about to eat, we thank you oh lord” echoing all over the hall before they took their seats again. They began to call row by row to line up for their food. While I and my friends were still waiting to be called on, we kept on chatting until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at who had tapped me and saw a junior boy holding a plate with a piece of meat in his hands.

“Senior Daniel said I should give you this,” looking at him confused, I told him I didn’t want it. I mean how did he even know I was around. I didn’t even tell him I was going to be a boarder. I guessed he had seen me too. The boy refused to return it and said senior Daniel had said not to go back without handing the plate of meat to me. I sighed and collected the plate from his hands before he dashed out of sight.

“If you don’t want it, give me oo. You people will just be forming for school father again,” Funke who had probably been eyeing the meat said.

I just laughed and handed her the plate of meat before our row was called to get our food. After dinner, the same junior boy who had brought the plate of meat earlier came walking towards me.

“Senior Daniel said he wants to see you now,” he said. “He is beside the palm tree just outside the dining hall”.

I nodded at his message and went immediately to see him. I already waved my friends bye and told them I would see them in the hostel. On getting to the place the junior boy had described, I saw senior Daniel leaning coolly on the palm tree.

“Hey! my baby,” he said when he saw me.

I smiled and greeted him with a ‘good evening’.

“You know, you can just say ‘hey dad’ or ‘hello dad’ or ‘hey Daniel’ you don’t have to be so formal. I’m not the house master. Anyway, how are you?

“I’m fine,” I replied.

“You know I’m angry with you,” he said again.

Smiling I said, “Did I do something wrong?”

“Your number one offence is you were coming to the hostel as a boarder and you didn’t even tell me. Two, you rejected my meat, you think I didn’t see you ehn and three you can’t even hug your school father. Chai!! My life”

“No now, it’s not…” before I could complete my statement he completed it for me.

“like that. I know oo. It’s not always like that.” he said and opened his arms gesturing me to hug him in which I did.

“I’m just teasing you but I’m still angry oo” he said but before we could talk further, I heard and saw someone call his name while walking up to us.

“Daniel, the senior prefect boy is calling you” the other senior boy said.

I’m guessing it was his friend because I used to see them hanging around together. Senior Daniel who heard this told me to go back to my hostel, that he would see me later and immediately he followed the other boy as they walked towards the boys hostel. I guessed he couldn’t say no to the senior prefect since he was still a class below him so he had to leave.

To be continued…..

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-9/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 10

On my way to the hostel, I met two senior girls who were also walking to the hostel a stone throw away from me.

“Junior babe! Junior babe!” one of them called out.

I looked at them to see who they were calling and realized it was me so I walked up to them and greeted them. When I did, they laughed and insisted I say hi or hello. I didn’t know why the seniors had a big deal with good afternoon or good evening. I guess to them it was their way of acting Behind like Anabelle once said. They asked if I was new in the hostel and I told them I had just arrived that afternoon. They also said they had seen me with senior Daniel and asked if I knew him and all. I told them that he was my school father and their face seemed to brighten up when I mentioned it.

“So he is your school father. So what’s your name?” one of them said.

“Meso,” I replied.

“Okay Meso, my name is Onome and this is Joy,” the same senior girl said as she pointed at the other girl.

“Okay senior Onome and senior Joy,” I replied.

“No! No! No! You don’t need to call me senior. Just call me by my name, Onome. From now on, I will take care of you as my school daughter. If you need anything, food, money, advice. Just meet me okay? My room is room seventeen. So you know where to find me now. Okay?” senior Onome said.

“Yes senior…I mean Onome.”

“Good, now you can go to the hostel, freshen up and prepare for lights out. The senior prefect girl will be ringing the bell for that soon”

“Hmmn Onome, the school mother. You know we also observe lights out too, we better start going too. I don’t want senior Ada to start her madness this night.” I heard senior Joy, the other senior girl say while I was walking away from them.

When I got to the hostel, I noticed that most of my mates were in their towels, some already in their night gowns. I guessed they were all preparing for lights out. I asked Anabelle what time they observed lights out and she told me the bell was to be rang by 10:00pm every night. I asked if there would be prep before then and she said there wouldn’t be because it was the first week of school so I also took a shower before changing into my nighties.

An hour later, the bell was rung for lights out. Demilade stood up from her bed and went to put out the lights while every other person cuddled up in their beds. A few minutes later, a senior came into the room and when she saw everyone was on their beds, she left the room, closing the doors behind her.

The next day, I heard the bell ring for some time and Immediately all my mates who were sleeping stood up from their beds, rushing out and yelling, “I’m after you! I’m after you!”. As confused as I was, I decided to ask Anabelle why they were yelling.

“You know we take turns to have our bath and the lines for each of the bathroom are usually long. That’s why we keep spaces oo because sometimes some seniors even come to bounce us so that they’ll have their bath first,” Anabelle said.

That was when I understood the reason for the yelling. I asked Anabelle if she had found space to take her bath and she said she already kept spaces for both of us. I thanked her and hugged her dearly. Meanwhile, I decided to get my uniform and shoes ready. While doing so, I remembered the very day my uncle took advantage of me and tears began to roll down. I didn’t want anyone in the room to see my tears so I tried hiding my face. Anabelle who left the room a few minutes ago came inside again.

She walked up straight to me and I tried to wipe my tears as quickly as I could but Anabelle caught up with me. She looked at my eyes and saw that I had been crying. She said she was going to tell me to go and have my bath as I was after the person that was in the bathroom at the moment but she met me crying instead. She asked why I had been crying and I remember saying I was missing home. I didn’t want to tell anyone about uncle Sam and I. I was too embarrassed and I didn’t want people to think uncle Sam was a bad person. How stupid I was.

Anabelle consoled me and tried to make me laugh. She told me it was normal to miss home and I shouldn’t be crying because I just got to the hostel the day before. She told me it would be okay and even though deep down I wasn’t okay, I nodded at her statement. I wasn’t okay for a reason completely different from what she thought but I told her I was fine and thanked her.

Anabelle had always been like a young mother even from primary school. We had been very close, sometimes people mistook us as siblings because we did almost everything together. I told her almost all my secrets but this was one secret I didn’t think I had the guts to spill.

Later that morning, the bell was rung for a morning devotion which was conducted by the chapel prefect boy and girl, and after we had our breakfast. Throughout that day, I tried as much as possible to forget everything that was in the past, but I guess as much as I tried to forget, the sicker I got. I just wasn’t feeling fine.

To be continued…..

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-10/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Missmossy(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Such a wicked world, Meso should have told her mom. Hope she's not pregnant? Many young girls have gone through this also. God help us. Nice piece keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by harameede99(f): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:

Amebo
i use am resemble u na
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by harameede99(f): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
queenitee:
I will bae,how was your night?
bae my nite was smooth bt short urs nko??
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by saxwizard(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
thanks for the mention grin grin grin
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Missmossy:
Such a wicked world, Meso should have told her mom. Hope she's not pregnant? Many young girls have gone through this also. God help us. Nice piece keep it coming.

Thank You! smiley
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 11

Meanwhile…..back at uncle Sam’s house

Uncle Sam’s conversation with his friend, Tunde on the phone…

“Guy! how far now?” Uncle Sam said.

“I dey oo. How you dey na?” Tunde replied.

“I’m good oo. Na wa see as you forget pesin. You go abroad, you no con remember your guy”

“Ahn ahn! Sam! Sam! No dey talk like that na. I spoke to you like a month ago. You know now, with work and all. I’ve been really busy. But how you dey now? When we go receive your wedding invitation”

“See my guy!!! Talking as a married man. Na because say you marry Chioma abi. You’re now giving me the “get married” talk. Not yet jare.”

“But guy seriously, you’re getting old oo. Your almost thirty and you’re not even thinking about marriage. Shay you still dey follow all those your babes.”

“No oo. Those ones are history. You won’t believe what that Cynthia did to me. She chop my money, con waka.”

“Ehn but na you cos am. Didn’t you tell her you weren’t serious about marriage yet.”

“Wo! E don do. I didn’t call you to give me all these talks oo. So how is baby now and your wife?”

“They are all fine. Baby is turning one in two weeks sef”

“Are you serious? See my guy that just got married oo. Na wa oo.”

“That’s why I’m telling to start thinking about it. I mean, you’re a successful banker, a smart guy and ripe for marriage. You’ve already achieved a lot so why not look for a woman who will stand strong for you. That will be your pillar. Okay see now, when I get home, I know my wife has already prepared one of my favourite dishes. When I want to you know, I know there is someone who won’t turn me down. She has always been supportive with my decisions, helps me avoid mistakes….”

Sam cut in, “E don do guy!! I hear you. E be like say na this Chioma fit you. I remember when you used to make jest of her going to church everyday parade. Who knew you would end up with her. Bad guy! ”

“That was before oo. I’m not like that again oo. But It’s all good.”

“Yeah…okay now! I have to go, let me leave you to your “wife”. We will talk later.”

Tunde laughs saying, “My guy!!! Okay now, we go see. Bye.”

“Yeah bye,” uncle Sam says ending the call.

Uncle Sam’s POV

“Wow, wow, wow, Tunde my guy! Who knew this man would be happily married.” I said to myself after ending the call with Tunde, my long time friend. I couldn’t believe that the same guy who used to mess around with me while we were still in school could actually get married. Back then, he use to say married men were weak men and all of a sudden, he encourages me to settle down. Life is indeed funny.

I went into my room to take a shower. I needed to get out of my suits. As I stepped into my room, the image of Meso flashed through my mind. I never stopped thinking about her and all that happened that day. I felt bad that I hurt her but I still wanted to be with her. The more I thought about her, the more I desperately wanted to see her. I shook it off my mind and told myself that she was in the hostel. It wasn’t possible to see her like I used to. I was even sure she would probably not want to see me if I did visit her. I knew she was still mad.

Meso’s POV

Two weeks later, we had a guest speaker who came to talk to all the students in the school concerning sex education.

“All boys and girls!!! Move to the multipurpose hall,” the senior prefects said as they entered each class.

I needed to use the washroom so I left with Anabelle who decided to follow me. When I got in, I shut the door behind while Anabelle stood outside, waiting for me. As I pulled down my panties, I checked to see if I was on my period. I had intentionally worn a sanitary pad that morning because I was expecting my monthly flow but to my surprise, It was as clean as I had put it on. I didn’t think it was a big deal since the day wasn’t over and so I took a pee and left the washroom to join Anabelle outside. As we got to the multipurpose hall, we took our seats where other junior students sat and a few minutes the speaker came up to the podium.

She started by introducing herself before proceeding to the talk of the day. She spoke on a lot of issues relating to sex and even though it was something that was repeated often, she said something that struck me. She mentioned things regarding unprotected sex, unwanted pregnancy, rape and that was when my hears decided to listen.

When she started talking on unprotected sex, I recalled the day uncle Sam raped me. I remembered he didn’t use a condom and that was when I wished I would instantly fall down and die. I wanted to run mad. My eyes began to fill with tears. It meant I was pregnant. That explained everything. Why I hadn’t seen my period. Why I was always weak. I didn’t know what to do as I was seated there. I stood up from my seat and decided to take permission from the senior to let me leave the hall but she told me to remain seated since the program was about to end.

When I sat down, Anabelle who had been sitting beside me asked if I was okay. I nodded and pretended like there was nothing wrong. She said, “Okay” and went back to listening to the speaker while I kept on trying to remain calm. Who would I talk to? What will I tell them? Just when I was thinking of all this. The program came to an end and the lady speaker announced that If anyone needed advice or anything of some sort to see her after the program.

In my mind, I debated whether to see her or not and concluded that I wasn’t going to. I didn’t want anyone to know. They would have to tell my parents and the whole school would find out. I would bring shame to everyone. I couldn’t risk it. As the students marched out of the hall to their various classes, I told Anabelle that I would see her in class and ran to the washroom. I entered into one of the vacant spots and shut it behind me. I cried my eyes out. I cried in silence so that I wouldn’t be heard. I couldn’t believe that I was going to have a child for my uncle.

But was I really pregnant?

To be continued….

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-11/

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
saxwizard:
thanks for the mention grin grin grin

You're most welcome smiley
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 12

I kept on crying in silence until I could cry no more. I just sat there on the toilet seat and stared into space for as long as five minutes until I heard the sound of the siren which indicated long break was over. I heard two other girls come into the washroom so I wiped my face with my uniform, stood up from the seat, flushed the toilet and came out pretending like I had just used the toilet. I found out that the girls were jss2 girls and not my set mates. I went over to the sink, washed my hands and headed for my class.

When I got to the class, I found Anabelle sitting on her chair and reading a book so I went over and took my seat beside her. When I sat down, she looked at me and gave a puzzled look. I looked at her hoping she wouldn’t start with her questionnaires, then I asked why she was staring that way.

“What took you so long?” she asked.

I told her that I had a running stomach and she believed without asking further questions. We had Introductory Technology and so Mr. Alabi walked in, which shut everyone’s mouth. All through class, I was just thinking and thinking, I didn’t know what I would do next. If there was anyone I was going to speak to about the child in my womb, it would be uncle Sam since he caused it all.

I needed to act fast and prevent my tummy from growing bigger so people wouldn’t suspect. I had heard when other seniors talked about how some students had been expelled for getting pregnant. I didn’t want my case to be that way. I am so sure that throughout that day, I panicked a lot. My heart was pounding and I didn’t think it would reduce. School ended and the boarders left school for the hostel while the day students went to their various homes.

When I got to the hostel, I went straight to the room, took off my shoes, put my school bag aside and layed on my bed without taking my uniform off. On a normal day, I would have taken it off, washed it and possibly taken a shower but I was in no mood to do all that. In fact, I was very weak. I felt sick thinking about everything all over again. In my mind, I was hoping I wasn’t pregnant and that I was getting it all wrong. I forced myself to sleep until I heard the bell ring for dinner.

When I got to the dining hall, I almost felt like throwing up because of the strong smell the yam and egg possessed which was supposed to be our dinner. I thought the egg smelled rotten and so I instantly lost my appetite. I decided to go back to the hostel and prepare for prep since it was immediately after dinner. We usually had prep in school and so I got my things ready and without waiting for anything or anyone, I left the hostel for school. I got into my class, went straight to the back and sat on one of the chairs. A few minutes later, senior Daniel walked in. I was surprised because I didn’t think anyone would guess I was already in school.

“What are you doing here all alone? Waiting for your boyfriend abi” he said as he walked up to me and took the seat in front of me. I’m pretty sure he was trying to make me laugh or smile but I just shook my head and told him I decided to come early for prep. He said he had asked after me at the girls hostel and was told that they hadn’t seen me until he found someone who told him she had seen me going towards school with my school bag. I didn’t mention not having dinner because he would be upset with me and try to get me to eat something. He was a nice senior but I just wasn’t in the mood to talk to him. He saw that I gave him straight answers when he asked questions and didn’t smile at his joke so he asked if I was okay. I told him I was fine, just tired and again he believed me so he came closer and hugged me. I already got used to hugging senior Daniel and so I hugged him back. I actually felt good hugging him. It reduced all of the tension and pain I was feeling at that moment. I actually felt loved but he was another person I wasn’t willing to share my secret with.

“I love you, my baby!” he finally said and let go of me. He told me to try to balance school and get enough rest so I wouldn’t feel tired and weak all the time. I nodded and held back the tears that were already forming in my eyes. Why couldn’t I tell anyone about the real pain that I was going through. I wanted to scream and tell someone that I was being abused by uncle but I just couldn’t. He stood up when we heard other students voices and told me he would see me after prep.

During prep, I was asked to jump by my school mother, senior Onome, who caught me putting my head on the table to sleep several times. She always tried to make sure I wasn’t wasting my time during prep and so whenever I was caught doing something else other than studying, she made sure she punished me for it. I was really feeling sleepy and tired but she wouldn’t understand any of that and so I kept jumping until I was able to stay awake a few minutes before prep was over. When we got to the hostel, I went straight into the bathroom, washed my uniforms, took a shower and went straight to sleep. I didn’t even talk to any of mates throughout that night, including Anabelle.

Uncle Sam’s POV

It was a Friday morning and I was too tired to stand up and prepare for work. I had slept late thinking of what to say when I eventually call the girls hostel to speak with Meso. I had collected the hostel information from my brother’s wife so I could contact my Meso. I needed to talk to her because since the night of my misbehaviour, I hadn’t felt peace. I needed to hear her voice. I needed her sincere forgiveness. I was quite shocked that she hadn’t said a word to anybody because I thought that would be the case but I already had a feeling she wasn’t going to spill.

Later that Friday afternoon, I got home early and the first thing I did was dial the hostel number. It started ringing and before I knew it, a woman answered;

“Hello? Riverdale girls hostel, how may I help you” the lady on the other end of the line said.

“Good afternoon, my name is Sam, Meso’s…I mean Mesonma’s uncle. Please, I would like to speak with her”

“Do you mean Mesonma Okojie?”

“Yes please”

“Okay, please hold on. Let me get her”

“Alright thank you”

After about three minutes waiting, I heard my Meso’s voice;

“Hello?” she said.

“Hello, Meso. It is Sam. How are you?”

“I’m fine, uncle Sam”

“How’s school?”

“fine”

“And the hostel? Hope you’re coping?”

“Uncle Sam, there’s something you need to know,” when she said this, I suddenly became anxious to know what was up.

“Meso, what is it?” I asked.

“uncle Sam, I can’t tell you on the phone.”

“You can’t tell me on the phone? why?” I asked squeezing my face. “Did anyone hurt you? Because I’ll come over to your school right now and give them a warning”

“No, uncle Sam. It’s worse than that. Please just come to school right now.”

“Meso, are you okay? what’s wrong? I’ll be there in a few minutes okay? Please just be okay for me. I’m coming,” I said as she replied with an okay before dropping the call.

What could be wrong with Meso? I thought. I didn’t understand because it was Meso who barely wanted to see my face and now she insisted I drive down to her school. Has she told someone about what happened between us? Is this some sort of plan? Something doesn’t seem right. I finally told myself that it wouldn’t get up to that extent. I called her and not the other way round so there was no possibility of her snitching on me. I took up courage and decided to drive down to her hostel.

When I got there, I greeted the security officers that were at the gates and told them I was there to see Meso. One of them went inside and came out in about two minutes with a woman. I was still standing at the gate because they said they weren’t allowed to let unexpected visitors walk in. I greeted the lady and told her I was there to see Meso so she took me to her office and told me to have a seat.

Meso’s POV

That Friday morning, I had decided to call uncle Sam and tell him about my situation. I didn’t want to keep shut and allow my tummy grow bigger while I was still in the hostel. After school that Friday, I decided to call him after our afternoon siesta, an hour of the day when every student was to be in bed, sleeping and just resting. I was going to tell him about my pregnancy but not long into our siesta, one of the young house mothers called for me. I went into her office and she pointed at the landline phone that was on the table, saying my uncle was on the line. It was at the corner of the room, the spot where one was to answer calls from home so I approached the table and picked it up.

“Hello?” I had said before uncle Sam revealed himself. He asked about my well-being and school and all in which I replied but I decided to bring up what I had planned on telling him but I couldn’t talk freely because one of the house mothers was still in the office with me. So I told him he needed to come to school. I made it known to him that it was urgent and so he said he would be in school soon before responding and dropping the phone.

I stood up from the chair I had been sitting on, greeted the house mother with a thank you before leaving. Not long after, she came to call me again and this time as I got into the office, I saw uncle Sam in his corporate clothes sitting on the chair in front of the house mother’s desk. I falsely smiled at him while he stood up to hug me. The house mother then said I was excused to talk to him since I knew him while she left the office to give us some privacy. Immediately, without beating about the bush, I told uncle Sam that I was pregnant. I told him that I hadn’t seen my period for the past two weeks and I wasn’t feeling normal. I told him I got irritated easily and didn’t have the appetite for the meal we were being served at the hostel.

When he heard this, I could tell from his eyes that he was shocked. He put his palm on his mouth and shook his head. He was disappointed. I even almost burst into tears because I knew this wasn’t a small issue. Despite it all, I still saw my uncle Sam as the man I loved like my father but more like an elder brother, that was why I didn’t want to tell anybody because I knew he would be in so much trouble. He told me it was going to be okay and that we would try to get rid of the baby. At first, I objected and didn’t hesitate to show how scared I was but he calmed me down and kept on saying it would be okay. He hugged me and I hugged him back, the man who had hurt me and gotten me pregnant at this stage of my life.

To be continued………

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-12/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 13

The same house mother later came in and uncle Sam asked her if I could be taken home. The house mother told him that students weren’t just allowed to leave the hostel but immediately she said that, uncle Sam told her that I wasn’t feeling fine and needed to see our doctor and made up an excuse that he hoped would work. When he said this, the young house mother looked at me and asked why I didn’t go to the sick bay and I lied. I told her I had been going to the sick bay but still hadn’t felt better. I was beginning to get scared that she wasn’t going to allow me leave with uncle Sam until she said;

“It’s okay, let me just write your exit and get big mummy (referring to the eldest house mother) to sign for you so you can show the security officers at the gate. I’ll be back sir.” before leaving the office.

I glanced at uncle Sam who was probably staring at me all along. He was definitely not happy with the whole situation but I was the damaged one, the victim, which meant it was worse for me. In less than five minutes, the house mother came in and handed the exeat to uncle Sam, telling me to go pack my things before leaving with my uncle. I went up to pack the books and assignments I would be needing for that weekend. There wasn’t much to pack and so I locked my locker and gave Annabelle the keys, letting her know that I wasn’t going to be around for the weekend. As expected, she started asking questions and asking if I was okay. I didn’t want to explain anything just yet so I let her know that we would talk when I got back and hugged her before exiting the room to join my uncle at the hostel office.

When I got into the office again, my unlce looked up and saw me so he stood up, thanked the house mother and we both left the office. When we got to the gates, my uncle handed them the exeat and so we were allowed to pass the gates. But before we left, he reached into the pockets of his trouser and handed them some change. They were very happy and so they thanked him until we were out of sight. I got into uncle Sam’s car as he started the engine before driving off. In the car, it was as silent as a graveyard until uncle Sam broke the silence.

“Meso, I’m sorry for what I’m putting you through….I still regret all that I did. I promise it won’t happen again. I know that you didn’t mention it to anybody that’s why I’m so grateful. I sincerely love you. Don’t worry, I’ll fix this”

When he stopped talking, I didn’t even mutter a sound. I just kept mute because honestly I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t hate him, as much I thought this situation would cause me to.

“Am I forgiven?” he said facing me and trying to smile.

I nodded my head, still not finding any reason to reciprocate his crooked smile. When he saw this, he focused back on the wheels and road. I saw his hands shaking as he steered the wheel. I was a bit scared that my parents would call the hostel and possibly find out that I had left with uncle Sam because my curious mum would want to know why they weren’t informed.

In no time, we were at his house and immediately we got in, he asked if I was hungry. I nodded and he went straight to the kitchen to fetch something for me. I was truly hungry as I hadn’t eaten properly for the past days due to my loss of appetite at the sight or smell or the hostel food. I managed to eat the rice and stew he had warmed up for me. While eating, I watched him from the dinning table talking to someone on the phone and walking around. He seemed to be on the phone for a while before he ended the call, then came up to me and said;

“Meso, I just spoke to the doctor, we will be leaving the house first thing in the morning so that we can be at the hospital on time for our appointment, okay?”

I just nodded. I don’t remember saying more than three sentences that night before heading to the room to rest. As I sat on the bed, I thought about so many things, from the child in my womb to the man(my uncle) in the other room, to my family back at home. I became so scared of what I would have to face if I had to raise a child at that age. That night, I tried sleeping but I couldn’t. I kept on rolling on the bed and feeling very uncomfortable. It was also hot because there was no light and so the fans and air conditioners weren’t switched on. And I guessed uncle Sam had forgotten to switch on the generator.

I finally stood up and decided to get water from the kitchen as I was very thirsty. I managed to find my way even with the darkness, through the moonlight reflection coming from the windows. As I got to the kitchen, I took a pure water bag from the fridge and made my way out when I suddenly ran into uncle Sam. He said he had come to check up on me and apologized for the darkness and heat as he had forgotten to get fuel earlier that day. I told him I couldn’t sleep and was thirsty, that was why I was up and out of my bed, and so he offered me to come to his room as his wasn’t as hot. I showed a little hesitation and he looked at me and said he promised he wouldn’t do anything in which I believed and so I followed him back to his room. Funny enough, as I laid on the bed for about five minutes, I found myself falling into a deep sleep that I hadn’t been able to in days. I remember uncle Sam who laid beside me, watching me until my eyes were closed.

To Be Continued…..

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-13/
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
EPISODE 14

The next morning, I woke up in the arms of uncle Sam. I hadn’t realized we had cuddled up while sleeping. I slowly moved away from him but as soon as I got up, he woke up. He looked at the wall clock just opposite him and jumped up. I knew we were already running late for the appointment. He told me to quickly take a shower while he also gets ready and so I left to other room where I was supposed to have stayed for the night. I only had the shorts and shirt I had brought with me, which I wore on Saturday mornings in school for our morning exercise.

Anyway, I took a shower and got dressed. In no time, we were done and ready to leave the house, so he locked the doors behind and we drove off to the hospital. When we got to the hospital, I looked around lost, knowing that it wasn’t the same hospital my parents usually brought I or Meso to whenever we needed to see the doctor. We got into the reception and uncle Sam told the nurse about our appointment before she asked us to take a seat in the waiting room. I looked around really nervous and I guess uncle Sam noticed it because he looked at me, and held my right hand.

I swallowed and tried to hide the fact that I was as scared, nervous and whatever you could call a state that was scary and unexplainable. I was scared that I was going to have an abortion which I hadn’t really heard pleasant things about. Something I had never thought I would ever do. I was pretty young to understand a lot about what was going on, what to do or say so I went with the flow hoping that I would be leaving the hospital without being pregnant. My heart was pounding because nobody knew any of this except uncle Sam and I…….and maybe the doctor and nurses soon.

At that point, I didn’t even care what the doctor or any of the nurses would think of me. I was so embarrassed with the whole situation, I just wanted it to be over. I wanted to burst out and just cry like the baby I was. I saw the sadness in uncle Sam’s face. I saw the anger in his eyes. He was definitely angry with himself but it didn’t look like it, only I could tell, so I thought to myself. After about five more minutes, a nurse came up with a file in her hands and called uncle Sam’s name so we both stood up and followed the nurse behind as she led us to the doctor’s office. She knocked, opened the door and let us go in before shutting the door and leaving us to the doctor.

“Good day Sam Sam, how are you?” he said as he stood up to shake uncle Sam.

“Samo! Doctor, Mr. Samuel Adekunle! Nice to see you again. You know ever since You became a doctor, I haven’t called your nickname in ages. Ahh Samo! Nice to see you. Nice to see you.” uncle Sam replied.

The way they laughed, talked and exchanged words got me thinking that they were long time friends.

“This is my niece, Mesonma and Meso this is Samuel, my long time friend.” uncle Sam said introducing us to each other.

I fake smiled at him and greeted him before he asked us to take our seats.

“Mesonma, your uncle here already told me about everything so I’ll just ask you a few questions before you take the pregnancy test. Don’t worry, I know you’re nervous but it will be okay.” the doctor said with a warm but professional look.

I looked at uncle Sam before I nodded, I can’t remember why. The doctor started with his questionnaire, from when last did I see my period to how I had been feeling lately. I answered him as accurately as I could before he asked if I was ready to take the test. And when I told him I was ready, he took up the landline on his desk and phoned someone who was probably the nurse that was to help me with taking the test. In like a minute or two, we heard a knock on the door and a nurse came in. Then the doctor asked me to follow her to take the pregnancy test.

Uncle Sam’s POV

As I watch Mesonma leave the office, I looked at Samuel who looked at me with a not so pleasing eyes. I knew what he was going to say next.

“Twelve years old Sam, ahn ahn, You no even try oo. Your niece again.”

“It’s okay now Samuel, I didn’t say you should start making me feel worse than I already feel. I know I was very wrong and I shouldn’t have done what I did but it has already happened. Thanks man for this though. I appreciate.”

“Honestly, don’t thank me because I’m really disappointed oo. Look at the kind of risk you’re putting me into. If not because of our friendship, I would never have agreed to such. Do you know what all these mean. Getting a small girl pregnant and asking me to help you with an abortion. Common Sam, you’re better than this. You need to change your ways oo.”

“Boss, I don hear you.”

We didn’t converse for too long before Meso came in with the same nurse she left with. And as Meso took her seat beside me again, the nurse gave Samuel, the doctor a file she had been holding.

Meso’s POV

As the nurse handed the file to the doctor, I sat down in suspense waiting to hear the results of my test. My eyes were fixed on the doctor and the file. The doctor waved for the nurse to leave and so as she left, he opened the file and after about a minute, he looked at me and said;

“Mesonma, you’re not pregnant.”

To be continued…

Source
: http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-14/

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Adesina12: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thank God for meso

Op !!! but you shouldn't have mention this statement now.....it supposed to be suspense for us all

Meanwhile, I am sure Uncle Sam will taste this girl once again but will protect the action

Sweet popcorn for you Op

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
harameede99:
bae my nite was smooth bt short urs nko??
Was fine,sorry about d late reply..my phone was dead
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wow!!Thank God...I'm so happy
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Adesina12: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
queenitee:
Wow!!Thank God...I'm so happy

Happy for what?
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by SPDAZZY(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Olajhidey22:
You're all invited smiley smiley smiley

Do well by inviting others also.

Thanks smiley smiley

Présent, oya Hadampson come and sit beside me.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Adesina12: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who said this is a short story?
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:

Happy for what?
Meso isn't pregnant now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto / The Cheating Husband / The Murder Case- A short story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.