Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (49645 Views)

Forbidden Love (the Ultimate Sacrifice) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Forbidden Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Adesina12: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
queenitee:

Meso isn't pregnant now

She is pregnant ....Olajide just want to trick us

Uncle Sam intention is to marry meso.....reason for the rape without protection despite a truck load of rough rider in his closet grin
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Adesina12:

She is pregnant ....Olajide just want to trick us

Uncle Sam intention is to marry meso.....reason for the rape without protection despite a truck load of rough rider in his closet grin
No,no,no *cover eyes* meso can't be pregnant
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Lolsd: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
I pray thunder and fire will strike dat useless uncle sam !!- I just hope meso is really fine.
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Hadampson(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Présent, oya Hadampson come and sit beside me.
Aye! aye!! milady.. on my way *comes in with guguru specially made by adesina12 nd herbal concortiongrin * care tew av sum, deariewink

Now wat do we av here* bringing out reading glasses * smiley
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Hadampson(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is interesting OP.. keep it coming bro, u are doin wonderful work here.. 3 samoosas 4 u *thumbs up*

Daht gal iz nt sensible at all.. i mean meso y wil she hide d truth 4rm her parents.. because she iz young.. cut d crap jawe, whc kind yung be dat. In diz computer age dat we are in, she suppose tew geh OT small nah.. I no knw wat tew say*speechlez* coz i dey vex 4 meso: stupid gal

kudos tew u OP

Angelinastto, olatex25, yungtemy, antipexish, hormobolanle, samyfreshsmooth, sunshine46, sirorubebe, oly23, cerewo, chizzymaris, chumzypinky cum nd c sumtin wey dey apen 4 here osmiley

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hadampson:
This is interesting OP.. keep it coming bro, u are doin wonderful work here.. 3 samoosas 4 u *thumbs up*

Daht gal iz nt sensible at all.. i mean meso y wil she hide d truth 4rm her parents.. because she iz young.. cut d crap jawe, whc kind yung be dat. In diz computer age dat we are in, she suppose tew geh OT small nah.. I no knw wat tew say*speechlez* coz i dey vex 4 meso: stupid gal

kudos tew u OP

Angelinastto, olatex25, yungtemy, antipexish, hormobolanle, samyfreshsmooth, sunshine46, sirorubebe, oly23, cerewo, chizzymaris, chumzypinky cum nd c sumtin wey dey apen 4 here osmiley

thanks 4 d mention bro....i don read d 1st chapter and e make sense...after my exams i'll settle down well with my baby twinkiet by my side sipping my ogogoro to read it..grin

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Olajhidey22 what's wrong?
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks hadampson. Lemme follow it bumper to bumper.
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Hadampson(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Thanks hadampson. Lemme follow it bumper to bumper.

Welcome on board sis.. take diz cold TROPHY tew chillaxgringrin
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hadampson:

Welcome on board sis.. take diz cold TROPHY tew chillaxgringrin
Thanks jare. You're the best.
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Thanks jare. You're the best.
U're always welcomesmileywink
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by felapikin(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Nice one. It'll hit FP soon. Keep it coming
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Adesina12: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2017
queenitee:

No,no,no *cover eyes* meso can't be pregnant

Op already gave us a link where we can read the rest of the story

As I mentioned earlier....Meso eventually pregnant for Sam but Sam died b4 discovery

Meso later moved to live with Aunt who is taking care of Esther and gave birth to twins both boys

She later return to school after sometime...

The End
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Episode 15

As the doctor said I wasn’t pregnant, I opened my eyes in shock and then sighed in relief. I wanted to express how happy I was but not in front of the men with me. I looked at uncle Sam who looked like he had just managed to escape death. I was so happy I didn’t know what to say. I finally muttered a “thank you Jesus” before turning to the doctor and saying a ‘thank you’. He just smiled at me and told me it was all the result. He explained to us that I had something called Pseudocyesis, the belief that I was expecting a child when really I wasn’t. He also said this belief caused me to have symptoms of pregnancy as It was a psychological effect. Because I knew the signs and symptoms of pregnancy and assumed I was pregnant, I began to have actual symptoms of pregnancy. He mentioned a lot more that got uncle Sam and I overwhelmed but relief at the same time.

After a while, uncle Sam thanked the doctor and exchanged a few more words before we left the office. As we got into the car, Uncle Sam looked at me as I was seated beside him. He smiled at me, saying how happy he was and apologized for everything over again. I smiled, nodding at him. He said I hadn’t said much since I got back from school and asked if I was hungry. Without even giving me a chance to reply he said;

“I’m sure you’ll be so hungry, let’s go and get something okay?”

I just nodded as he drove off to a restaurant where we got a takeaway package and headed for his house. As we got home, I went straight into the room after saying a thank you which when I look back, I ask myself why I did so. I thought of home and wondered if they had tried to reach me. I knew that if my parents eventually found out I was with uncle Sam, he would cook up something to say. All I needed was to think of the whole lie I was going to tell Anabelle.

That Saturday evening, uncle Sam asked If I was ready to go back to school and I said yes. We were supposed to leave the next day but I had told him that I wanted to go back to school and catch up with a lot of things. We left the house and got to school in no time but just before I got down from the car, he brought out some 500 naira notes from his wallet. He stretched his hands towards me, gesturing . I didn’t want to collect it but he insisted I collected it, so taking it and putting it inside my school bag, I thanked him and headed for the hostel gate.

As soon I as got in, I signed in and went up to my room. The first person I saw was Anabelle who screamed and ran to hug me. I was so happy to see her even though it wasn’t up to a day since I last saw her. My other mates also ran to hug me, welcoming me and asking a lot of questions. I just gave them one excuse and they didn’t ask further. Anabelle hugged me one more time and asked if I was okay. I told her I was fine and mentioned the same excuse I gave the rest. I really made up my mind not to tell anyone even Anabelle, my very close friend. We talked and later that night, did our assignments together during prep. She even mentioned that senior Daniel had been looking for me. I actually couldn’t wait to see him.

The next day, we all got up as we heard the morning bell to prepare for church as all the declared Christians were to meet up at the school’s chapel by 9:45am. We usually had breakfast early on Sundays so I and Anabelle finished our meal on time and headed for the school’s chapel. When we got there, we decided to sit down while we waited for the service to begin. There were a few students in the chapel as well and I thought I saw senior Daniel but it turned out it wasn’t him. I was looking around to see if I would sight him but he was nowhere to be found so I turned to face Anabelle who had been ranting over and over about random things.

When the service was over, I was walking with Anabelle back to the hostel when I heard someone call my name. I looked back and saw that it was the errand boy, the same junior boy senior Daniel sent to me whenever he wanted to pass a message. He told me I was called by senior Daniel who was at his usual spot waiting for me. I looked at Anabelle when he said this and she gave me the gesture that I could leave and so she said to meet her at the hostel. The junior boy went his way while I went to look for senior Daniel. As I got towards the quiet place I usually met with him, I could see him leaning on the tree as usual and just playing with a stick or so.

As he looked up and saw me, he smiled at me warmly but then squeezed his face. I was trying to figure out what he would say this time. I got closer and we hugged before he asked;

“what took you so long?”

“I came immediately now,” I said to him smiling.

“Why can’t I just get mad at you. You’ll be deceiving someone with your charms.” he replied rolling his eyes jokingly.

“I’m sorry now”

“Don’t mind me. I was just pulling your legs.”

“I hope you’re fine, this one that you’re always looking skinny. Ehen! when I asked Anabelle to call you for me when I wanted to speak with you. She told me you weren’t around. Where did you go?”

“Oh! I went home.”

“Home? Why? Was something wrong?….I know, I’m asking too many questions.”

I gave him the same excuse and he believed me. We talked for a while and then he said he had to go. He handed me a nylon that was quite heavy and when I opened it to check what was inside, they were filled with cookies and Lucozade. I asked why he had fetched all of this and he said;

“You that if they should touch, you’ll just break. I know you complained that you were feeling weak the night I spoke to you so I went to get this to give you strength like mine, I got them from the tuck shop so don’t worry,” he said, winking at me.

I just smiled and thanked him before saying our goodbyes as I headed to my hostel.

To be continued…..(Please Leave a Comment)

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-15/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
queenitee:
Olajhidey22 what's wrong?

So sorry for the little break....

Had a busy and event-filled week, but am back to end this smiley
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Episode 16

Three weeks later…..

Life went on as usual, assignments to do, tests to read for, calls from home and even uncle Sam. Trust me, I took life like nothing serious had happened before. I let go of the past, not that I forgot or wasn’t still hurt but it wasn’t as hurtful as I imagined it would be. As long as I wasn’t pregnant or ill and no one knew about it, It didn’t bother me. I was just fine, so my young mind made me believe anyway.

I still got to see senior Daniel at our usual spot who just always made me happy. At least, he still had one more year to spend before leaving secondary school. I would really miss him and all his caring and loving features, I kept telling myself. I was even closer to him than I was to my school mother.

Speaking of my school mother, senior Onome. She called me one evening after prep and told me to come arrange some things in her room. As much as I hated going to seniors room, I obeyed. When I got to her room, she pointed at a heap clothes on her bed and asked me to fold them neatly and put in her locker. I really hated her that moment as I was doing an assignment with Anabelle. Anyway, I started folding the clothes and I noticed they weren’t the normal type of clothes you would expect students to have with them in the hostel. They were fancy and actually pretty. I saw some dresses that got me looking for the hand and some I thought were smaller than her size. While I was arranging, I slowly chipped into senior Onome’s conversation with her other friends.

They were talking about parties and boys and what not, not that I really wanted to hear it but their voices weren’t as low either. I heard one of the seniors say something about ‘doing it’. Although I didn’t understand at first, I knew what she meant when she said some other things. She was talking about how much she enjoyed her first time with a married man and this time, my eyes opened with shock. But as shocked as I was, I made sure it wasn’t obvious that I heard.

She mentioned some other things about how she gets money from them just by having sex with them, calling it ‘a small thing’. Not only did she say married men, but our school teachers. I could remember her mentioning Mr. Pete, one of the science teachers. The man had always been a pervert anyway. They went on and on with topics like this and I could see them jumping up and being all excited. Senior Onome and the other senior wanted to try all the things the other girl had been saying so they were too engrossed in their topic to notice that I was done with the clothes. As I was about to leave, senior Onome finally noticed and called me back.

“Ehen Mesonma! Did I tell you to leave? Am I done with you?” senior Onome spoke out.

I shook my head not saying a word.

“I hope you didn’t hear anything. If you open this your mouth to say anything about us ehn. You’ll know how far. Get out.”

I ran out of the room not looking back. I couldn’t believe my ears. I always knew things like this occurred in school but it was just my first time hearing it from the executors themselves. I didn’t forget it instantly as I thought about all they were saying. They made everything seem so right. I mean my mates were already having boyfriends with boys even their seniors and doing things that you wouldn’t imagine them do. The seniors even did worse and some teachers were even involved. I just came to think that it wasn’t bad after all. I thought it was a normal thing and so I didn’t see it as something wrong even though Anabelle still saw it as something not right.

The next Saturday, my uncle with Esther came to see me. He had said Esther really wanted to see me. And since my parents weren’t able to bring her, he had offered to bring her as he also missed me. Remember I made mention that I was no longer angry with my uncle. I was actually happy to see him. I talked and played with Esther until it was time for them to go home which got both of us really sad. Uncle Sam told Esther to wait for him in the car while he spoke to me for a while.

“Can I sit at the front now uncle Sam?” Esther asked.

“For now, just sit there but you know when I come, you’ll have to sit at the back”

“Okay…,” Esther replied with a sad face. She always wanted to sit at the front but they never allowed because she wasn’t always behaved. And she could be a distraction to the person driving even though children under twelve weren’t adviced to sit at the front.

Anyway, in order not to digress, I spoke to uncle Sam for a while and he asked about school and everything in general. Saying he couldn’t wait for me to come home for the break. He mentioned how much he loved me and I told him I loved him too. Despite the fact that he did what he did to me in the past, I still thought he was very loving and caring. He fed me with a lot of things that I enjoyed hearing. Things that I didn’t hear often. This was my uncle but it started to feel like he wasn’t. It felt different, more like a boyfriend. Yes, very stupid of a thought especially because I was still so young and he was my uncle but it felt that way. Maybe because I wanted to feel what my other mates said they felt with their boyfriends or maybe it was just because of the situation and the way my uncle was. I really couldn’t tell. I hugged him when we were done talking and went back to my hostel.

Now this was when things got…..

After the term’s exams, we were usually supposed to stay in school a week before going on our holiday. I guess it was because they wanted to finish compiling our results for us to have them before going home. Some people lived in other states and very far from school so it was more convenient.

On a very calm night, Just two days before school was to close for the break. I was returning from where I went to meet senior Daniel when I saw some other senior boys at the extreme end of the uncompleted admin building calling out to me. Initially I thought they were saying something else or calling someone else but I noticed it was me when I saw that there was no one else around. I did like I didn’t hear because they didn’t look like they were in their right senses and I knew that corner wasn’t safe either. I kept walking hoping that they wouldn’t call out again but I was wrong. They all walked up to me and grabbed me scolding me for not answering but it didn’t end there. They dragged me to the uncompleted building even when I was shouting for them to let me go. I struggled and struggled and hoped it wasn’t what I thought they wanted to do to me. These boys didn’t even look like high school boys even though they were. They were big boys who looked drunk of some sort.

I kept struggling and started screaming when I saw one of them fumbling with his belts and trouser. I screamed and screamed thinking this would be another case of rape. I couldn’t and wasn’t ready to go through it again. I almost bit the one pressing me to the ground but he realized on time and removed his hands. The two boys kept on telling the one pressing me down to be fast. At that point, I was ready to give up but I kept screaming and not long after senior Daniel came to my rescue.

I guess he had just been leaving our spot when he heard me scream. Immediately senior Daniel got to where we were, two of the boys ran away. The other one who was pressing me to the ground was too slow as senior Daniel punched him in the face. He kept punching him and I could see the anger in his eyes. That was the first time I saw him very serious and angry. I began to get scared for the boy so I started pleading for him. I told senior Daniel to let him go as I was okay now but he didn’t even listen to me. He kept beating him up even as I kept pleading. I could see blood on his face and how weak the boy was getting until he was too weak to even move.

To be continued….

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-16/
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
Hadampson:

kudos tew u OP

Many thanks! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
EPISODE 17

When senior Daniel saw the boy was so weak, he finally left him and stretched his hands towards me. At this point, I became really scared. I don’t know if I was scared that the boy senior Daniel just beat was probably dead or because I had never seen senior Daniel in that state. I hesitated because I knew he meant I should hold his hands but he grabbed it anyway and we left the scene with the boy still lying on the floor. As we were leaving, I looked back to see if he was going to move and when I heard him cough, I became a little calm. At least, he was still alive, so I thought.

That night things became even worse, there was so much noise in the hostel. Boys and girls were all screaming and I couldn’t understand why. I already left senior Daniel for my hostel so I was in my room talking with Anabelle and telling her all that happened that night. The noise became louder so we decided to go out and find out the reason.

When we got out, we realized almost everyone was leaving the hostel for the hall so we joined them and not long after, we heard someone ring the bell and shout; “All girls! Move to the dining hall.” Then, we knew it was an announcement as It was already past dinner time. I began to hope it wasn’t because of the encounter I had with the senior boys and Daniel.

When we got to the dining hall and everyone was settled. The house master spoke up by greeting us first and then going right into the message. He said someone was in serious condition as he was beaten up by one of the students. This time, I knew it was because of what had happened. He mentioned that the student was unconscious for a while but was now conscious and being taken care of in the school’s clinic. He said so many things but didn’t mention the reason behind it. He only advised every student to be aware that there would be a serious consequence for a student who is involved in a fight. He also said that if someone else does wrong, we don’t have the right to beat them up but report instead. I knew senior Daniel was in big trouble. After the message, all students were asked to leave for their hostels except me who was told to wait behind.

After all the students were dismissed, they took me to the hostel office where I saw senior Daniel and the boys that almost raped me except the boy senior Daniel had beaten. We were spoken to for a while and then asked to write a statement. We were told that the principal had already heard about the incident and would take it up tomorrow. I was so sad that everything had become so serious. I wished all that happened never did. I was sad because someone had been hurt and there was a possibility that senior Daniel would be punished. After we were done with our statements, they told us to leave for our hostels, I couldn’t even talk to senior Daniel.

When I got to the hostel, I told Anabelle why I was told to wait behind and she just hugged me, hoping that everything would be okay by the next day. We packed our luggage that night as we were to close for the holiday the next day and when we were done, went to bed. I really hoped that tomorrow wouldn’t be a rough day due to the incident.

To be continued…..

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-17/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2017
EPISODE 18

The next day at school, the siren went off for our morning assembly. I was certain that assembly was going to be long as it was the last day of school and the incident that happened last night was going to be talked about. After our normal activity on the assembly, the principal walked to the front of the students for the usual announcement but with a very stern look. She cleared her throat before speaking and then brought up the incident that happened the night before.

She said basically everything the house master had said that night and said the boys were not going to go scot free. I wasn’t mentioned because I was just a victim but they did mention that a girl was almost raped by them. Senior Daniel unluckily wasn’t going to go unpunished either for beating up someone to an unconscious state. The three boys who had almost raped me were expelled while senior Daniel was suspended. They were all called out by the angry principal and flogged by the strictest teacher in our school, Mr. Alabi.

Assembly that morning got some looking very excited, some looking very serious and the rest unhappy. The principal made mention that anyone who committed an offence like them or even close would also not go unpunished. I was so sad for senior Daniel because I knew it was all because of me. I started feeling very guilty. If only he had just left the boy when he was still very much okay, this wouldn’t happen. I needed to talk to him but I couldn’t get hold of him because they were all taken to the principal’s office after. The drums began for us to match back to our classes.

Later that day, Anabelle left school for her house as her parents’ driver had come to pick her up and a few minutes later, I was told that my uncle was waiting to pick me up. I was actually expecting my parents to come for me but anyway, I was happy I was finally going home. Even though I wasn’t as happy as I thought I would be, because of the case of senior Daniel, there was nothing I could do.

The principal had called me earlier and spoken to me about the whole situation, consoling me and being thankful to God that senior Daniel came on time even though he still ended up doing something wrong. I was pushed to say that senior Daniel be left alone since he was only trying to help but I couldn’t because he wasn’t supposed to overly react and beat someone almost to death.

Anyway, I went to meet uncle Sam who was waiting for me at the hostel gate. He smiled when he saw me even though I felt it didn’t look genuine, He hugged me and told me to go bring my luggage. After I was down with my luggage, I signed out of the hostel and drove off with uncle Sam. The uncle Sam I knew didn’t say much while we were in the car. I was tempted to tell him all that had happened but I kept quiet as the atmosphere didn’t seem like it was convenient enough.

When we got to my house, excited to see Esther and my parents (that is, if they would have been back from work), I jumped out of the car. I went to bring out my luggage from the trunk of the car when uncle Sam told me not to worry as he would help me with it. I skipped happily into the house shouting Esther’s name. I saw Frank who didn’t look so bright but greeted him as he opened the door for me to enter. As I got in, I saw a lot of shoes at the end of the corridor. My parents and visitors! What are they celebrating this time around? or do they want to welcome me from my first come back from the boarding house? I thought to myself.

When I entered the sitting room, I saw a lot of my relatives, including the ones I barely see all looking like a bad omen was in the air. They did not look bright at all. I greeted all of them, looking around looking for Esther and my parents who were not in sight at all. At this point, my smile was beginning to turn into a frown. I looked at uncle Sam who came up behind me and asked him for Esther. He swallowed hard and told me that Esther was in the room. Without even waiting for anything, I slowly left them in the sitting room and walked into the room to meet Esther with aunty Mary who was holding and consoling crying Esther. I went up to them very quickly and confused asking the reason why she was crying. Esther who had been crying looked up at me and hugged me immediately. I hugged her back very tight and asked why she was crying.

I got to find out that my parents had an accident on their way back from the village where they went for my cousin’s wedding. They had passed on even after they were rushed to the hospital. I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard all of it. I kept screaming to be woken up from a bad dream. Why must I, at that young age face such? I just didn’t know what to do. I was about to run mad. My eyes became very watered and sore as I cried non-stop. I kept on crying, not listening to my aunties and uncles who were trying to console me. I kept telling them to go and bring my daddy and mummy home. I was not ready to settle with the news I had just heard. Why would so many things happen within a short period on the day I was finally coming home. After counting down days to go home with Anabelle, after senior Daniel had been expelled, another horrible news. There was no way I was going to settle for less. I kept trying to leave the house but they kept pulling me back.

Uncle Sam finally took me away from everyone so he could talk to me in private. He held me close and consoled me. He told me to be strong for my sister, Esther, as she needed me to be as strong as I could be. I kept asking him what I did wrong for my parents to leave us behind. I was now an orphan, barely gone anywhere in life. My parents hadn’t seen me graduate yet, my mum hadn’t danced at my wedding like she promised she would in future. Everything just didn’t seem right. I mean, I did hear of deaths from other close family members. My parents even helped in any way they could to support them but I didn’t think their turn was going to come this soon. I was just twelve years old and my sister still eight. It was a lie, it’s not even possible, they were still alive, I kept telling myself. I came to accept it later on and decided to be the strong senior sister for my younger one, Esther. Life I thought, was useless without my parents.

To be continued….

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-18/
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
EPISODE 19

Two years later

After the death of Mesonma’s parents, their relatives came to a conclusion on who would be responsible for both Mesonma and Esther. As much as they didn’t want them separated, Esther was to move in with one of their aunties while Meso was to move in with uncle Sam in order to reduce cost and reasons only known to them. Things were not so smooth the first few months after the death of Meso’s parents because there were a lot of changes and transition. She was separated from her sister, separated from friends and her old life basically. She also had to change school where she eventually lost contact with Anabelle, her close friend and Daniel, her school father.

Meso’s POV

It was a Sunday morning and there I was in the arms of a man who I thought I loved and cherished. Uncle Sam who had crept into my bed the night before held me close to his chest as he kept snoring. He had made love to me and filled my ears with nothing but love words the previous night. This was my father’s brother. Yes! You are about to say how wrong and filthy it is but at that point in my life, he made me as happy as I could be. He made it seem right, so I thought anyway. When I look back, I wish I hadn’t allowed it.

At the age of 14, I was already experiencing the things I never thought I would at such a young age. Uncle Sam had promised to love me forever no matter what. He had mention so many things I always wanted to hear and he succeeded in winning my heart over with them. I was so young yet I knew what it all meant. This was the phase of my life when I thought I wouldn’t be able to live without my uncle.

It all started a few months back when I had been seriously down. I had been feeling down because I felt like my world was turning upside down. I was being bullied at school and called ugly several times. I was missing my parents and my sister. I was never just in a good mood. This particular Friday evening, uncle Sam came back from work and I didn’t go out to greet him as usual. I was actually just sitting down on my bed in my room with only a towel wrapped around my body. I sat at the edge of my bed crying silently. I was drowned in my own thoughts that I didn’t realize uncle Sam had been calling out for me.

I recall uncle Sam coming into my room like he had just seen a ghost. He came and sat close to me trying to get me to say what was wrong with me. He had said he was calling out my name but because I didn’t answer, he decided to come check me in my room. I remember that the stench of his breath was very discomforting. He had had a few drinks again. Even though he wasn’t usually drunk, he wasn’t still in his full senses. I didn’t care at that point, didn’t care about anything. I was just very upset with life. He held me close, still insisting that I tell him what was going on. So I finally spoke up and told him about everything. How much I was being bullied in school, how much I missed my sister, how much I missed my parents and how upset I was at life itself. He only consoled me and made promises. Promises to make it up to me, promises to always make me happy, promises to do what ever it would take to make me see life as meaningful again.

I don’t know why this happened but it suddenly became quiet and uncle Sam held my face, bringing his lips closer to mine. I don’t know why I didn’t move but I let him take charge. He slowly took off my towel and crashed into me. I didn’t struggle, didn’t object. I let him do to me whatever he wanted. He said he loved throughout that night while he made love to me like he would call it. Because I didn’t know the meaning of everything, I told him I loved him back with tears rolling down my eyes. I thought that was what love was about but deep down I knew it didn’t feel right. My heart aches each time I remember that night because I didn’t fight back. That was the beginning of a forbidden love. Something that should never have been called love in the first place.

To be continued….

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-19/

If you are reading this, please be aware that this story is a fiction. It does not apply to anyone in particular but it is something I believe the world should be aware of. Sometimes we might not smell the burning food even when it’s right under our nose. There are so many things happening in the world. So many young girls, so many young boys in need of help, in need of mentors, in need of guidance. They are either being abused by relatives, friends, strangers….etc. We need to be conscious about everything and everyone around us. What you think does not/can never happen might actually have happened/is happening. Let’s be careful, spread the word. And try to save many from dipping their fingers into the fire.

THE STORY CONTINUES SHORTLY....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anyone following still?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by queenitee(f): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adesina12:

Op already gave us a link where we can read the rest of the story

As I mentioned earlier....Meso eventually pregnant for Sam but Sam died b4 discovery

Meso later moved to live with Aunt who is taking care of Esther and gave birth to twins both boys

She later return to school after sometime...

The End

Ehn ehn,Storyteller
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by holufunmie(f): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
baba,,after u na u o,,omg u are so talented,,it is like m watching a movie,,ride on bro I dey ur back,,more ink to ur pen
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Hadampson(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Olajhidey22:
Anyone following still?
I dey follow u like shadow.. keep it coming bro, i got diz
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Oly23(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Hadampson:

kudos tew u OP

Tanchu tanchu, I dey come!
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Hadampson(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oly23:
Tanchu tanchu, I dey come!

Okay babe
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by SPDAZZY(f): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Olajhidey22:
Anyone following still?

Still following. Gospelbreed.com always has lesson packed stories. This is not an exception

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Caylia(f): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Sorry I always come late, hardly get any notifications on my mentions on nairaland anymore.
A lot happen in our society and the world, with little children being molested by those who ought to be protecting them, i have seen cases like that. Only God would help us.
Am angry at Sam 4 the abomination he is committing, think Daniel really cares about Meso.
Kudos to u boss.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Episode 20

That Sunday morning, I got out of uncle Sam’s arms, leaving him snoring on the bed. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I fried some plantain and egg then boiled water for tea. I wanted to be done before he was awake so I could serve his breakfast immediately. He always enjoyed when his breakfast was ready before he was awake and I had taken joy preparing it for him always. I had been draining the last set of plantain when I felt someone from behind hold my hands that held the plantain in the strainer. I knew it was uncle Sam so I turned to face him before greeting him. He planted a kiss on my forehead and greeted back.

“Hmmm, Meso will not kill me with food. Who knew the small Meso of those days could take care of a grown man like me. Why wouldn’t I be happy?” he said smiling at me.

I only blushed and served his food on the dining table where I joined him. We talked about a few things laughed about some until he kept a straight face. He stared at me for a while before he said;

“Meso! I love you so much okay? I’m not going to let anything harm you or your sister. I know so many things have happened in the past and so many things are happening now but it’s what we call life isn’t it? Just let me know whenever you need me. Any time you need my help, you know where to find me Meso.”

I looked at uncle Sam for a while before saying;

“I wish Esther lived with us”

“Meso, you know the reason why Esther stays with your aunty. She is still much younger than you are and needs guidance. Remember everything that was explained after the meeting with everyone two years ago. I promise that it won’t be like this forever. You will get to be with Esther soon. They all just want you to finish your secondary school in Lagos first. And you know all about cost as well. See…..”

At this point, uncle Sam stood up and bent down close to me. He held me close to his chest while he consoled me as tears were already streaming down from my eyes.

He continued with his talking and consoling until I told him I was okay and not going to cry anymore. It became quiet for a while and I decided to ask him a question;

“Can I ask you a question?” I said to him.

“Of course! You can ask me anything.” he replied.

“Sam, when you get married, what will happen to me?”
He must have been very shocked because he paused for a while and just before he was about to answer, he heard his phone ring so he excused himself and stood up to get it from the room. I immediately stood up, packed the plates and took them to the kitchen. I decided to wash the plates, then clean the house as uncle Sam was not yet back from where he went to get his phone.

After I was done with the cleaning, I retired for my room. As I got into my room, I heard uncle Sam call me from the living room so I quickly went to answer him.

When I got there, he was all dressed up in a casual outfit. Before I even asked, he already said he was going to meet up with a friend and I was surprised because It was just 11:36am on a Sunday. Nevertheless, I didn’t ask further because I knew he was a busy man. He brought out some naira note and told me to use it to get anything that was needed by me or the house. He was very fond of doing that. It was a Sunday and I wasn’t planning on going anywhere so I told him, we didn’t need it as always but he insisted I kept it anyway so I collected it and thanked him. As usual, he pecked me on the lips and went out the door while I shut it close.

I got back to my room and went to take a shower and after went straight to lay on my bed. I hadn’t been to church for over a month and I didn’t have any reason.

Uncle Sam didn’t also care as much because he always said he wanted to spend the Sundays with me alone. Even though he didn’t mind if I wanted to go to church, I never just did for a while.

So as laid on my bed, I thought about a lot of things. I remembered Anabelle who used to be my close friend that I hadn’t spoken to in a while. I also thought about Daniel, the senior who was my school father and it made me miss them a lot. I remember I used to get in touch with Anabelle but after a while, we lost contact. I never even spoke to Daniel after that day he got suspended for beating up a student. I used to ask Anabelle about him but she always told me that she hadn’t seen him in school either. I still felt guilty because everything that happened to him was all because of me.

To be continued……

Source:
http://gospelbreed.com/2017/01/forbidden-love-episode-20/

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Still following. Gospelbreed.com always has lesson packed stories. This is not an exception

Thanks so much for your honest review Spdazzy smiley
Its greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Caylia:
Sorry I always come late, hardly get any notifications on my mentions on nairaland anymore.
A lot happen in our society and the world, with little children being molested by those who ought to be protecting them, i have seen cases like that. Only God would help us.
Am angry at Sam 4 the abomination he is committing, think Daniel really cares about Meso.
Kudos to u boss.

Thanks for taking out time eventually to read through and leaving your thoughts behind.
Its well appreciated dear smiley
Re: Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
holufunmie:
baba,,after u na u o,,omg u are so talented,,it is like m watching a movie,,ride on bro I dey ur back,,more ink to ur pen

smiley smiley smiley
Many thanks holufunmie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto / The Cheating Husband / The Murder Case- A short story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.