Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56481 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Drazeen(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

She knows but just talk to her about it, its not good keep stuff. She will understand.

I once dated a girl like that and it wasn't an issue.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm, how can one deduce a smell caused by yeast infection from an ordinary one
hahahaha roflwkmd.. See the kweshion wey u dey ask cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dsocioemmy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
haahahahah. see waec plus jamb question.. just buy different perfume for her . even though the one she get never finish
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by lalasticlala(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
omolami:
dont mary her else you luve with the odour till death do you part.
This guy, u r funny.

I just took my time to read all the comments. Some useful, some useless, some hilarious.

Chai, Nairalanders are too funny

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Maski87: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Send her to me after banging her I will tell her
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Me wey never even see kitty-cat before let alone the one wey dey smell

OP, this one you're publicly proud of premarital sex cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Very easy queyon..just say it in Frensh....la toto la boom boom grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Lexusgs430: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

First and foremost she needs to perform tests to rule out any yeast or otherwise infection.
Assuming their is no infection, she simply needs to pay more attention to her bits (washing and drying regularly)
Pineapple consumption also helps, to purify the area
If she uses soap the wash her bits, the PH level on some soaps, is not usually friendly to the v area.

Lastly to answer your question on how to tell her, send her the link to this thread.............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dynamic007(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2017
I think is pretty late in the day for you 2 be asking how 2 tel a woman uve engaged dat her vagina smells. U shd av manned up earlier. Since u didnt, u gently tell her u 2 go c a gynae. She cant liv u anyway, uve already trapped her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dessz(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2017
simple meet her say ,"bae i don't know how to put this but ur t0t0 dey smell like sour soup, abeg try use air freshener. abeg I wan die for hia....see very simple solution. shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by bluice2(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
Me sef I don't know d normal smell a vagina exudes... Benita27 how does ur own smell like?

Like sliced onions mixed with utazi leaf. That's when its a bad smell.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Bowwow11(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2017
She is the one u intend to marry why not let her know politely
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ladyF(f): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Eeyah... So no head for her cry

Hope the smell is not a permanent something o shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by bluice2(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Stick a finger into the veejay during ur next pre-intimacy and stylishly smear it across her nose. She will pause to ask Wat that smell was..............uwc smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Tisham20(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2017
can I perceived it
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Worksunlimited: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.

You want to render op's well tested and trusted destroyer, coochie-krupt abi..?

It would not work, it cannot work, and it shall not work!

Kolewerk rara!

Op! Just spray the coochie with air-freshner and fire away...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by omolorlarh: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2017
ayoolanr:
Some vaginas need to be cleaned with vacuum cleaner!!
talking from experience with someone abi
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Worksunlimited: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2017
iykekelvins:
You didn't know since you started dating her?

You've done introduction. Now its time for trad marriage, you want to call it off..

My nigga, u need cane.

It's spiritual konji dat caused it... The type that only plays aja color color in nairabet shops..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by chiozo(f): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2017
if ur village people say,e go smell even if u use alcohol pour there e no go stop.etz me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Worksunlimited: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Trichomonas is a common cause of vaginal odour. Tactfully tell her that her punany is not fanimorous and that she needs to get treated.

There's no covering the truth.

Go about it like this:

You: Baby?

Bae: Yes dear?

You: I don't mean any offence o, but sha...obo yin 'run

ikpui ne shi egburu

Take your pick and thank me later. wink

grin grin grin... Nna or Nne! Biko, Na hospital we wan make the babe go, no be Yaba left or atan right...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Rip off the bandage and tell her the way it is? Does one still need tact in dealing with a partner you're almost married to?

"Baby, I noticed a foul smell down there, I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow to get checked" kiss her on the forehead afterwards.

Done.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Paschy88(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2017
cummando:

Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass.
After she born all the smell go correct imself
During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use.
Some people dey wey no even see punna atall

You no well ojare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by BabaRamota1980: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2017
To OP,
If youve not gone in it no problem....but if you already been inside that thing you own it now, odour or no odour. Na now you sabi say e get odour?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by samsilo(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2017
I am sad I just saw thus thread now . Knowing most Nigerians especially women tend to feel embarrassed about discussing body parts.
@ Op , the most likely reason is a condition known as BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS (BV)
It is infection of the vagina by Gardenella Vaginalis and some other common bacteria . It is not a sexually transmitted condition , thought to be encouraged by a change in the Vaginal PH .
Excessive attempts to wash down below and sexual intercourse can be a contributory factor . It is very common in sexually active women but even virgins can get it . Some women will get this once or twice a year
Treatment is simple 5 days of a very common and cheap antibiotic
Please see a doctor and thank me later grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Mouthgag: 1:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.
Lol grin
This one NA doctor WHO o
Offensive and hygienic cheesy
Chai cheesy nairalanders
If you know how many thousands of dangerous bacteria in the vagina that is producing offensive odour, you'd run for your dear life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by MARYchiells(f): 1:14am On Jan 26, 2017
AfterEarth:
OP .. Modify your topic:

It's Feel Bad Not Fell Bad ...

Madam, the topic I read with my phone said " feel bad".
Where did you see "fell bad". Has your phone been misinterpreting.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by 9jaRonin(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

The possible causes are numerous (cervicitis, Ca cervix, vaginitis etc). Some are benign ......others can be very sinister.

Identifying the cause would depend on the presence/absence of associated symptoms, a vaginal exam and possibly some lab investigations.

If indeed you truly love her then break the news to her GENTLY (......you are about to become man and wife.....having a heart-to-heart discussion with your partner on certain issues may seem difficult @ present, but you'll get the hang if it as you travel along the road called Marriage wink ).

There should be nothing to be embarrassed about. How you say it should be more important than what you have to say.

Most of all proffer a solution by suggesting that she sees a doctor (you can accompany her if you choose....@ least to show her that its a problem that affects you BOTH and not just her).

PS: Avoid self medication or recommended prescriptions from unqualified personnel. Most times if they work then "you just won the lottery".....but you could have cost yourself/your bae a great deal of harm in the long run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin d girl na real imbe Allah.... Wetin fit am na to just catch am carry am go one uncompleted building tidy am without mercy

Na her level last last,na NL I don see ngbeke dey form foreign dey form opinion dey even argue instead make dem negotiate price,nna time no dey to waste time hia.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by aalangel(f): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

That's they lady you'll spend the rest of your life with. Tell her nicely, she won't run away from you. Then take her to the doctor for treatment.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by DrogoG(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

She may have Yeast Infection. It is a common disease a woman might have once or many times in her life depending on her hygiene.

Yeast infection is not harmful to a woman's health but it makes a vagina stink due to excess Yeast. The yeast is a fungus that normally lives in the vagina in small numbers. So in other words, a vaginal yeast infection means that too many yeast cells are growing in the vagina and it's treatable.

Most yeast infections are caused by a type of yeast called Candida albicans. A healthy vagina has many bacteria and small number of yeast cells.

The most common bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus, help to keep other organisms like the yeast under control.

When something happens to change the balance of these organisms, yeast can grow too much and cause symptoms. Taking antibiotics sometimes causes this imbalance. The high estrogen levels caused by pregnancy or hormone therapy can also cause it. So can health problems, like diabetes or HIV infection.

To treat it, you can use an antifungal cream, or a suppository that you can put into your vagina, or antifungal tablets that you can swallow. Yeast infections are common during pregnancy. If you're pregnant, don't use medicine for a yeast infection without talking to your doctor first.

Most Nigerian women think having a stinky vagina is normal. No it's not! It could be yeast infection or a more serious infection.

You must tell your woman if you love her. If she's the educated and understanding type, she'll appreciate being told. She needs to visit a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.

Another advice to all women: don't wash your inner vagina with soap, use ordinary water or don't wash it at all because your inner vagina cleans itself, that's the job of Lactobacillus acidophilus. Washing outer vagina is a must, use only water or mild soap. Your vagina should be washed once a day and after sex.

Don't only focus on looking good and dressing well, keep your vagina clean and healthy!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Rhea(f): 1:34am On Jan 26, 2017
What does it smell like? Fishy or just stale? Either way, flagyl and doxycycline is your answer. Better still, tell her to see a gynaecologist. PID is a complication of untreated STD.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by pawesome(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Dnt tell her..jst ask her to change her deodorant n cream n all dose stuffs.jst try changin her bodi pH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.